Page 1 of 1

LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:48 am
by timlmitchelljr
HELLO ALL,
SUDDENLY IT WASN'T IN MY POCKET. LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY). IF YOU DRAG DOWN FROM THE TOP AND TURN ON CELL SERVICE, I CAN USE FIND MY TO FIND IT. I DEFINITELY DROPPED IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAMP, CAMP QUESTIONMARK. PLEASE GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THERE IF YOU HAPPENED TO PICK IT UP. THANK YOU. [email protected]

Re: LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:44 am
by Nachochimi
hi - I found a phone in my camp's lost in found that came back to NYC with me. Did you have a case on yours, can you describe?

Re: LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:19 am
by timlmitchelljr
Hi Nachochimi,

It's a blue iphone. It doesn't have a cover. I think it has a crack on the back and maybe the front too. I think the screen saver is just the basic default one. If you turn it on and press and hold the camera button, the camera will come up and you'll be able to select the images at the bottom left. I think the last image that I took was me and my friend sitting on the ground with the open playa behind us. It's an phone 15 pro max so it's the big one and it has the three lenses on the back for the camera.