Stolen e-bike: 5th Wheel Fat Tire
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 4:38 pm
My e-bike was stolen Thursday night of burn week near 10:00 & K.
We had 2 that are the same... the one that was stolen had a black saddlebag added to the back, and purple lights added to the wheels, and the seat had been upgraded to the thick gel seat.
It had a bike lock, but it broke the day before and wouldn't lock anymore. I was 'pretending' it still worked instead of just asking for a friend to lock it up with theirs... hindsight is 20/20.
I'm hoping it was left out on the playa and that I can reclaim it. I know it's a shot in the dark but I had to at least try!
It was a Walmart 5TH WHEEL W29B 26" x 4" Fat Tire Electric Bike, 750W Motor Adult Ebike with 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Electric Mountain Bicycle with 7 Speed, UL2849.
We had 2 that are the same... the one that was stolen had a black saddlebag added to the back, and purple lights added to the wheels, and the seat had been upgraded to the thick gel seat.
It had a bike lock, but it broke the day before and wouldn't lock anymore. I was 'pretending' it still worked instead of just asking for a friend to lock it up with theirs... hindsight is 20/20.
I'm hoping it was left out on the playa and that I can reclaim it. I know it's a shot in the dark but I had to at least try!
It was a Walmart 5TH WHEEL W29B 26" x 4" Fat Tire Electric Bike, 750W Motor Adult Ebike with 48V 15Ah Removable Battery, Electric Mountain Bicycle with 7 Speed, UL2849.