Lost my iphone 13 mini with pop socket & leash ring

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
deedeejeumjeum
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:41 pm
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Nippity Doo Dah

Lost my iphone 13 mini with pop socket & leash ring

Post by deedeejeumjeum » Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:28 pm

On Saturday afternoon (of BurnNight) I lost my dark blue iphone 13 mini. It has a sort-of clear cover, a pop socket on the back, with a leash ring at the bottom.
It was fully charged and on airplane mode. The cover photo is a black & white image of me surrounded by animal bones, and I'm holding a magnifying lens to one eye.
!!! it is hard to believe that I have been living without a phone since Sept. 5th !!!
Only recently did I learn that the local libraries have mobile hotspots to check out. I have always used my phone to link my desktop computer to the internet, which is not available otherwise. STILL hoping that someone has found my phone, as I really do NOT want to buy another!

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”