Wedding ring

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
Mayraleroy2026
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:24 pm
Burning Since: 2018

Wedding ring

Post by Mayraleroy2026 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:41 pm

I know it's a long shot, but I'm not going to give up trying. On Thursday, September 3, I lost my wedding ring while we were waiting in line to get into Burning Man; it was the day it started raining, and it was so windy that you couldn't see a thing. If anyone has found it, it would be great to get it back; it's silver.

Mayraleroy2026
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:24 pm
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Wedding ring

Post by Mayraleroy2026 » Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:46 pm

Could you send me a photo? I really want to find my ring.

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”