Found near the Temple. Very goofy looking, so I thought it was nothing valuable, but it turns out it in fact is.
If you can let me know the color, style, and brand (and why it is goofy looking), I will be happy to send it to you. Sorry for not turning it in to Lost and Found!
Top hat/cowboy hat
-
viewmaster
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Re: Top hat/cowboy hat
does it have the pattern of a jersey cow?
Re: Top hat/cowboy hat
I have a picture that I can share if you wouldn’t mind communicating over email. It may belong to my friend. He lost it Wednesday night of burn week in that dust storm. Black hat. Had a unique buckle band around it but that could have fallen off. Best way to describe it is that it’s like a bowler hat kind of, but a little cowboy-ish. Small brim though.
Re: Top hat/cowboy hat
Sorry, I realized I can add an attachment here. See pics of hat!
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5123.jpeg (11.93 KiB) Viewed 20 times
-
- IMG_5124.jpeg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 20 times
Re: Top hat/cowboy hat
No to both -- sorry! It is more like a very tall cowboy-ish hat.