Page 1 of 1
Kippha found in 2025
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:24 am
by permDamage
I found a Kippah belonging to Lois and David on the playa last year
I'm awfully sorry that I haven't posted this earlier - true non-immediacy
I would love to get it back to him or her as I know it's a sacred object
Fingers crossed they see this or someone that knows them sees this
Re: Kippha found in 2025
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:30 am
by Sham
permDamage wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:24 am
I found a Kippah belonging to Lois and David on the playa last year
I'm awfully sorry that I haven't posted this earlier - true non-immediacy
I would love to get it back to him or her as I know it's a sacred object
Fingers crossed they see this or someone that knows them sees this
No need to feel guilty on not posting earlier. The names imprinted on the head covering are most likely from a past wedding. Aside from being a piece of fabric, it's useful and handy to fulfill the need to cover a person's head during religious ceremonies. The one you found is most likely a colorful souvenir of a past wedding and may hold special significance because of the names printed. The imprinted date on it may give a hint of the importance.
It's very nice of you to go out of your way to return this kippah.