We are going to start allowing the listing of Burning Man camp and playa art project fundraisers. It is important that the boards don't become polluted with advertisement posts (like so many other places on the internet), and so there some specific rules to follow.
- Listing a Fundraiser Event needs to happen in the Regionals & Events section. No spamming, you get a single thread for your fundraising event that must clearly state the project or Burning Man camp that's benefitting. As a suggestion, you should also make sure the location (city/state or city/country outside the US) is in your thread title.
- Listing of a Camp Donation Program (ie kickstarter) must happen in a single thread for the camp, in the Theme Camps board.
- Listing of an Art Project's Donation Program must happen in a single thread for the project, in the Art & Performance board.
- Listing of a Mutant Vehicle's Donation Program must happen in a single thread for the project, in the Mutant Vehicles board.
- Fundraisers for all other things (your book deal, your burner business startup, your Burning Man tickets, etc) is not allowed on ePlaya.
No crossposting or repeat posts/threads. It is important that over-zealous individuals don't spoil the boards by constantly bumping their threads to vie for attention. Abusing the board could result in threads being locked (to prevent bumping) or the losing the privilege of posting your fundraiser on ePlaya (at the discretion of the mod team).