2015 Event Boards

Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff
trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

2015 Event Boards

Postby trilobyte » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 am

I'm happy to announce some additions and changes to the ePlaya boards. Most notably, we've added the Burning Man 2015 event boards! Here's the current structure:

The biggest change you'll see is that Camps, Art & Activities is now a single board instead of having separate boards for camps, mutant vehicles, art & performance. In reviewing the last few years of activity, it didn't make sense to keep them all separate - so now it's a single place to announce and post updates about your 2015 playa plans. The Share Resources and Theme boards remain unchanged from previous years, and then for the time being the Tickets Discussion board will live here. When 2015 ticketing information is announced and I set tickets up as a top-level category, the Tickets Discussion board will move on over there.

I have also begun the process of moving the 2014 boards into the archives. For now, the 2014 Support A Project and 2014 Tickets Discussion and Support A Project boards have been moved - once ticketing information for 2015 has been announced I'll move the remaining 2014 boards into the archives.

The mod team and I will be going through the boards to find discussions that should be moved into one of the new boards, or 2015 season threads that need to get started. If you should happen to run across a thread that should be moved, or you see one of the annual threads that should be bumped up into its 2015 version... please flag it, and one of the mods will get to it as soon as possible.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: 2015 Event Boards

Postby trilobyte » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Following up, I've moved both the 2014 Event boards and the 2014 Lost & Found boards into the 2014 archives.

Return to “ePlaya Announcements”