2016 Lost & Found boards are live!

Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff
trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

2016 Lost & Found boards are live!

Postby trilobyte » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:13 pm

I do hope you didn't lose any stuff ut in the desert (and if you did I hope it was something you had the good sense to have labeled). But if you did, or if you found something on the playa, you can post about it on the Lost & Found boards. Remember, there is no such thing as a 'ground score' - everything out there has an owner and in most cases that person may miss that thing you found.

Please take a moment to post your lost or found item in the correct board, and do not post multiple lost/found notices for the same thing.

If you're able to recall, please also include the approximate when/where the item went missing, was last seen, or was discovered as that can sometimes help people connect the dots or determine whether it's the right item.

While you're at it, don't forget to check the Burning Man Playa Info team's Lost & Found site - it's available HERE!

If you neither lost nor found anything on the playa and want to opt out of seeing those boards, this post will tell you how.

To all those who've written me, either via PM or the site's administrative contact form, please have patience. Aside from having just returned from the playa and have trucks and gear to unload and clean (like everyone else), the backlog this year seems bigger than usual. I'll get caught back up as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Return to “ePlaya Announcements”