At Long Last! The 2019 Event Boards are live!

Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff
trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

At Long Last! The 2019 Event Boards are live!

Post by trilobyte » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 am

I apologize for not having gotten the 2019 Event boards set up sooner. The intentions were there and some of the advance prep was taken care of, but then things got busy and here we are. It's still fairly early in the season, I'm excited about this year's theme, the temple, and the man base announcements, and I'm looking forward to seeing what people are planning for 2019. The only notable change on the 2019 hierarchy is that "Theme Camps & Villages" is now just "Camps & Villages" - since people are welcome to post their camp stuff there regardless of whether they're a theme camp or not.

As part of the seasonal change, I tucked the 2018 boards into the historical archives, and as such many of those sections are now read-only. Members of the mod team will move any carryover threads into the 2019 Event boards as-needed, if you find something that ought to be moved you can flag it (click the exclamation point icon at the top of the post) and somebody from the team will get to it as soon as they can.

Return to “ePlaya Announcements”