Canoe wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:05 am
... then yesterday a new global record at 3,669,810 Daily New Cases.
[U.S.] 692,320 Daily New Cases
More numbers have caught up for that day, the 20th.
Global Daily New Cases was 3,735,575
With updates for the U.S. now showing 748,733 Daily New Cases
For the 21st,
Daily New Cases of 3,652,349
Daily New Cases of 779,036
Also as of the 21st,
- Neck & neck Total Cases the day before (U.K. 15,613,272, France 15,600,647),
- France's 400,851 Daily New Cases (6120 NC/m) for 16,001,498 Total Cases 'advances' to pass the U.K. with 95,787 Daily New Cases (1400 NC/m) for 15,709,059 Total Cases.
- France is also 'ahead' with 244,305 Total Cases /million over U.K.'s 229,529 Total Cases /million.
- U.K. is higher in Total Deaths at 2,243 /million, to France's 1,960 / million.
Brazil doesn't have any Covid, or at least not in any numbers to bother with. So I shouldn't be pointing out Brazil's 23,757,741 Total Cases, 168,820 Daily New Cases, or 622,647 Total Deaths. Brazil's 110,549 Total Cases /million, is less than half that of the U.S. (213,744). Yet Brazil's Total Deaths of 622,647 is 2,897 deaths /million, higher than the U.S. 2,657 deaths /million.
India, With a population of 1.4 Billion,
- With issues tallying all cases, India's 38,003,731 Total Cases is in 2nd place behind the 'top place' U.S.A..
- But with its population, that's only 27,767 Total Cases /million for India, to 213,744 Total Cases /million for the U.S..
- India's 337,704 Daily New Cases is only 241 New Cases /million. U.S. has 779,036 Daily New Cases, for 2,332 /million.
- India's 488,911 Deaths to U.S. Deaths of 887,643, has India showing 349 Deaths /million, to the U.S. with 2,657 Deaths /million.
Global, 44,494 Total Cases /million, 719 Deaths /million.