Christians Burn Black Rock City!!!

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
Jus Say Ventura

Christians Burn Black Rock City!!!

Post by Jus Say Ventura » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:46 pm

Alert!!! Alert!!!

Hi everyone! You know that I don't often make requests on Eplaya, but as mayor of BRC. We want to find out who was involved in the Premature Buirning of the Man!

We have rumor and some leads as who might have done it and we are asking for your help!

A person known on the playa that goes by the name of Fat Man and a group of radical christians protesting exchange of dogma by the Thought Launderers underneath the the temple of the man in the Green Pavilon may have started the fire. We have leads and secret messages posted on eplaya about their plans.

This is a christian playan extremist group that teachs radical unlawful playan thoughts of the Bmorg! They say that the Bmorg has lost and corrupted the ways of the Man and has sold out to the Corporate Romans. Their leader, Fat Sam, with the deciple, Iswased, organized the 1000 Christian Burner Protest: Project Jericho or Apocalypso, Mel's Revenge on the Playa!

If you come forward with information leading to their arrest, we will award you with free ice all week!

Please come down to the Black Rock Municipal Court house and speak to our Attorney General, Albeit GoneToLunch, and he will take your statements!

thank you all for helping BRC and Burning Man LLC.

Have A Happy Burn (tm)!

The Mayor!
"Da Mind, Da Bod! Da Governor of BRC!"
(Governor since 2001)

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:47 am

Hey, I know! Let's start a rumor!

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:02 am

Project Jerhico sounds like creative culhtuh jamming. Burning it down is just stupid and clumsy.
Fight for the fifth freedom!

Apollonaris Zeus

Post by Apollonaris Zeus » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 am

Some people were overheard when it was burning that they chanting something about the second coming of christ on the playa and that larry was the devil! Torches where even seen with these people.

lngshirt

Post by lngshirt » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:54 am

let hang them on hear say. maybe some thing that looks like a old witch trial. I saw fire work going off minute before the flames. This year I have seen more morons and druged out freaks than all years past. what happened to common since and courtesy. More bike stole this year found a guy sleeping in my tent. people in my coolers. I give to all but am pissed off at the takers : :evil:
The woods are lovely so dark and deep but I have promises to keep and many miles before I sleep,so many miles before I sleep

punface

Post by punface » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:06 am

Some info:

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/ ... 7/08/addis

This is a sad day. I thought burning man was above the primitive legal system of this country and that we are able to solve our problems without invoking the corrupt powers of law.

How about having a meeting or an electronic vote to determine what BRC would really want? Give the attention-seeker a hug or throw some tomatoes on him.... Why do we have to take his action so seriously? We came out here to celebrate and the early burning of the man didn't bother me.

But the US stays the US, I suppose. If you're going next year, watch out! Somebody might try to sue you when you are most vulnerable. Bah! Disgusting!

Jus Say Ventura

Post by Jus Say Ventura » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:56 pm

OK we at BRC would like to thank all those who came forward and to the suck cessful arrest of Paul Addis!

I would like to appologize to the Christians, but we never thought that they has a part in it, because playa christains are good. We did however use them as a cover or deflection so we may fool who ever did into a false security.

I would say please forgive me, but I know the Christians already have!

But will YOU forgive me?

The Mayor
"Da Mind, Da Bod! Da Governor of BRC!"
(Governor since 2001)

Reddclover

Post by Reddclover » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm

Yes of course we forgive you!
But just to enlighten you on why we Christians are there...
we are the ones who are picking up the freiked fry heads, giving them living water and restoring them back to sustainable life. We tell them it will be alright and empower them to treat others with respect, while learning to respect themselves. We encourage those to return items they have confiscated from others, and give to fellow Burners rather than take advantage. We treat them with Love so they might in turn and treat others the same. We feed them when hungry, clothe them when cold, offer our shelters when over heated. We Love God our Maker, and YOU, one he has made! Judgement is left to those man consepted religions, we reflect what God has given us, Peace, Joy, Overabundance of Love. God Loves you NO MATTER where we are, spiritually, physically, emotionally.
We are the caretakers of those in need. The lifters of those feeling low. We speak of restoration but LOVE to see the MAN BURN!
email me at Wldstatys@aol.com

Fat SAM

Post by Fat SAM » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:50 pm

>rubbing hands together over the hot coals of the early burnt man<

THANKS, PAUL, FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO PROJECT JERICHO! THE PAVILLION WAS CLOSED FOR DAYS!!!!!!!! I just stayed in Stag Camp and made friends! Radical Christian Extremist Coalition...REJOICE!

Plus, hey...two burns in one week. Nice. Quite a treat for the virgins, I'd say.

Muhuwhahaha....did I plan it? Was I involved? Maybe. Maybe not. Only I know the truth.

You love it, Mayor. You love it. And so do I.
Great success.
Thanks to Addis, I had more free time.

Apollonaris Zeus

Post by Apollonaris Zeus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:37 am

Fat SAM wrote:>rubbing hands together over the hot coals of the early burnt man<

THANKS, PAUL, FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO PROJECT JERICHO! THE PAVILLION WAS CLOSED FOR DAYS!!!!!!!! I just stayed in Stag Camp and made friends! Radical Christian Extremist Coalition...REJOICE!

Plus, hey...two burns in one week. Nice. Quite a treat for the virgins, I'd say.

Muhuwhahaha....did I plan it? Was I involved? Maybe. Maybe not. Only I know the truth.

You love it, Mayor. You love it. And so do I.
Great success.

You forgot. Your God knows as well!

Think about it. Your rant on the pavillon may have provoked Addis.

After not hearing from you until Paul was released from jail makes me wonder!

Christains Gone Wild!

Forgive them Father for they no what they've done

AIIZ

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:32 pm

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:

You forgot. Your God knows as well!

Think about it. Your rant on the pavillon may have provoked Addis.

After not hearing from you until Paul was released from jail makes me wonder!

Christains Gone Wild!

Forgive them Father for they no what they've done

AIIZ
My God is your God,
Your Gods are my Gods
When shit gets nasty,
most cry," Oh Why, God"?
If you say "No God",
Then God's OK with that too,
'cuz this God was made for you and me...

As I was walking
along some pathaway
I saw in front of me
The boss of Miss Hathaway
He worshiped money
as most are wont to do
for that God, is made for you and me....

(refrain)

Now some will tell me,
It's mirrors and smokey
And others say that
it's kind of hokey
It could be everything
or a cosmic jokey
that's the way that it's supposed to be.

(PLEASE... refrain!)

So if it's Jesus
or Thor or Buddha,
Jehova, Kali
Or this cute nude-a
Or if it's nothing, or
that which encompasses all
It really doesn't matter much to me...

For..

(DAMNIT - REFRAIN NOW... OR ELSE THOU SHALT BE SMITTEN!!!.)

(Brought to you by the religious ad council... the committee to continue to subvert the Republican Party... Using God in vain for 27 years.... The American Dream Theme Team... and from generous gifts from Viewers like Hugh. )

bigbluedoggy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge 3D

Post by bigbluedoggy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:29 pm

Thanks, Sue! I love it!!!
A plan is what you vary from.

Destiny Lounge has been proven to cause cuteness in small kittens.

Destiny Lounge 3D - located in the 3:00 Plaza at G for 2019! Look for our art installation too: The Temple uv Enlightenment!

Alchemy

It wasnt the Christians..

Post by Alchemy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:34 am

It was the Judian Peoples Front!
and it was started by some furry bitch named " Lorretta"
got fire?

sattelite5812

Post by sattelite5812 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:52 pm

Actually, I have it on an unreliable source that the glowing Buddha confessed to having focused a beam of energy to start the flames. He showed a short-circuited shakra to prove it.

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:27 pm

promisekeepers, promisekeepers....

Return to “Philosophical Center”