BELIVE IT OR NOT !!!

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
djsiago

BELIVE IT OR NOT !!!

Post by djsiago » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm

BURNING MAN 2007 was my first and NEVER THE LAST experience ever ,and very uniqe feelings and thoughts are surrounding me since then.
i would like to share this with everybody in this community , because i really think that whatever i am going thru will sound a bit crazy to a lot of people but the chance of knowing that some other people having similar thoughts about it will really help to close some un answered corners ...
right after we left bm on the way back to LA everything looked new to me the mountains had faces , every where i look there was a electrical post stuck there , stuff that i never pay attention to suddenly become so dominant ,when i reached home i thought i am kinda someone else, after couple of weeks i started to feel strange like kinda being driven by someone that trying to tell me to do things , just for the record I AM NOT DOING DRUGS ,
what ever was so crazy about it that i started to see visions in my dreams , visions of things that i would NEVER and EVER belive that i will find or look for any interest in , like the MAYAN CIVILAZATION , PYRAMIDS, BIRDS , DRAGONS ,FATHERED SNAKES , QUETZALCOATL , AND THE PEOPLE AND THE PLANET FUTURE ,i just dont want to continue because i am sure that some people will take this to some other directions , a lot of my friends think i got crazy or something like that but they are not even close, love and respect to everybodys talent ,
i have tried to visualize some of my visions as pictures , you can watch them and even listen to my music at my page WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJSIAGO
see u brothers at 08
SIAGO :wink:

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 pm

YUP.... 8) 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

oFZo

Post by oFZo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 am

"Welcome to the club." :D
Too many puppies
with guns in their hands.

Return to “Philosophical Center”