Dr. Dre started Burning Man??!!

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
LLQchasm
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Re: and the truth shall set you free.

Postby LLQchasm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:Image


Hey, why is the burning man map in the shape of a pentagon? There can only be one reason... Dr. Dre way back in the 60's got Malcolm-X and the black panthers in on the movement to infiltrate the military nun-dust-rial complex to make all white women chaste sex nazi's in the catholic church, so that all the male priests would turn gay and sodomize little boys to fund the anti-war on terran for the Muslim brotherhood! :shock:

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 am

Image
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
adam link
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm
Location: right in front of you.

Postby adam link » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1wbXqvcQc[/youtube]
god is in the data.

User avatar
fuck-head.
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Mazel-Tov!

Postby fuck-head. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am

Image
"beware of false profits"

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16996
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Ho Ho Horus.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Image
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Mazel-Tov!

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 pm

fuck-head. wrote:Image


That Swastika's backwards
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
fuck-head.
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Postby fuck-head. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 pm

no, it's not.
"beware of false profits"

User avatar
fuck-head.
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Postby fuck-head. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 pm

"beware of false profits"

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm

fuck-head. wrote:no, it's not.


If your referring to Nazis it is....it points right. HEAR THAT GLENN BECK?
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
fuck-head.
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Postby fuck-head. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 pm

TomServo wrote:
fuck-head. wrote:no, it's not.


If your referring to Nazis it is....it points right. HEAR THAT GLENN BECK?


yes, IF i was referring to the nazis.

or a Jainist...

Image
"beware of false profits"

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16996
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 pm

yikes...wrong web site...copy paste brain function a little sketchy...


try this instead...from Wiki.....


The swastika (Sanskrit: सà¥
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 pm

yeah, the swastika was also a symbol of good luck during the depression.
Sorry to disrupt the flow of this thread![/img]
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 pm

fucking double posts!
Image

Nazi ensigns had a through and through image, so both versions were present, one on each side, but the Nazi flag on land was right-facing on both sides and at a 45° rotation
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
Ansgard
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Benicia

Postby Ansgard » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

I think what Tom meant, was, a swastika on its corner is a nazi swastika. And yours was backwards FF. This is silly!
Day of anger, day of mourning, when to ashes all is burning.

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 16606
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Postby Ugly Dougly » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm

[quote="Simon of the Playa"]yikes...wrong web site...copy paste brain function a little sketchy...


try this instead...from Wiki.....


The swastika (Sanskrit: सà¥

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm

its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40300
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 pm

TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:10 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.


Nah. I normally dont give a fuck...but my little offhand comment really messed up this thraed. And...they normally dont provide reading material in Bathrooms.
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Ho Ho Horus.

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:Image



continue...
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40300
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:18 pm

TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.


Nah. I normally dont give a fuck...but my little offhand comment really messed up this thraed. And...they normally dont provide reading material in Bathrooms.

Ah, so the shits for brain (is that the correct plural of singular "shit for brains"?) who write Nazi propaganda on bathroom walls think of us as a captive audience?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:22 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.


Nah. I normally dont give a fuck...but my little offhand comment really messed up this thraed. And...they normally dont provide reading material in Bathrooms.

Ah, so the shits for brain (is that the correct plural of singular "shit for brains"?) who write Nazi propaganda on bathroom walls think of us as a captive audience?


ok...
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40300
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm

TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.


Nah. I normally dont give a fuck...but my little offhand comment really messed up this thraed. And...they normally dont provide reading material in Bathrooms.

Ah, so the shits for brain (is that the correct plural of singular "shit for brains"?) who write Nazi propaganda on bathroom walls think of us as a captive audience?


ok...

You just patted me on the head, didn't you?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
TomServo wrote:its a PLU code

the swastika itself, is a good symbol. How it's portrayed is another story. I get a kick out of seeing neo nazi graffitti on bathroom walls, with a left pointing swastika. Sorry if I came across as anal.

Telling bathroom stories will give that impression.

And dammit now I have to worry about Tom's sensibilities. Am I too snarky? I think well of you, Tom, in case you're worried.


Nah. I normally dont give a fuck...but my little offhand comment really messed up this thraed. And...they normally dont provide reading material in Bathrooms.

Ah, so the shits for brain (is that the correct plural of singular "shit for brains"?) who write Nazi propaganda on bathroom walls think of us as a captive audience?


ok...

You just patted me on the head, didn't you?


yes i did
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
tamarakay
Posts: 3112
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Texas
Contact:

Postby tamarakay » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 pm

oh wow, why do i suddenly feel like cowering in the corner?

ok, back on topic, I swear to god I saw the Bill of Sale from dre to Bieber. For $10 million and he has to throw in 14 virgins (real ones)
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man - Token

Getting overly dramatic about the ticket sale process is so 2012. - Maladroit


http://www.dyewithdignity.com

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh Crap! BieberFever!

Image
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16996
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

TomServo wrote:fucking double posts!
Image

Nazi ensigns had a through and through image, so both versions were present, one on each side, but the Nazi flag on land was right-facing on both sides and at a 45° rotation



nice patch...
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
TomServo wrote:fucking double posts!
Image

Nazi ensigns had a through and through image, so both versions were present, one on each side, but the Nazi flag on land was right-facing on both sides and at a 45° rotation



nice patch...


which one? They were both gifted to me at the roller disco bar. Money shot was from 2008
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16996
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

ALL SKATE!

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Image


Love the Roller disco...


i'm old enough to remember YMCA afternoon rollerskating parties in the early seventies where the skate rental truck would pull up in the parking lot and we would skate in the gym to this....




[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc[/youtube]
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby TomServo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Im not with em anymore, but they are a great camp! I love the roller derby girls too! Ill forward that video to D...
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16996
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

The Papa Ratzi will be there.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Image
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016


Return to “Philosophical Center”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest