Need a good BLOWER

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
bcbud

Need a good BLOWER

Post by bcbud » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:04 pm

We're wandering down from Vancouver Canaduh and are wondering if anyone's gonna have an electric air pump, shopvac, or leaf blower that we could use to blow up a waterbed mattress... was kinda hoping the foam party folks were gonna be there so we might jack one of theirs, but can't find any mention around these parts.

Anyways, if you or someone you know can help blow us (up), please hook up an email: [email protected]

thx!

nostratomas

yep

Post by nostratomas » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:02 pm

you got it baby! Come by Transcendent FunKtions at 9:30 Mercury. Ask for Tomas Verde aka Cocktail Man aka Nostra Tomas aka the mayor aka the King. I have a great little electric pump. We have multiple genies if you need to pump at our place or just borrow the little bugger.

I'll be the guy running around with a bull horn barking orders around the pool or bar.

Piece,

Tomas
[email protected]
If you can't ride it, burn it.

Mark Hinkley

Post by Mark Hinkley » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:19 pm

My wife and I have a really nice, queen-sized folding camp bed that takes an air mattress. Last year, we set the whole thing up, got on opposite ends, grabbed our ac powered air pump, and went carrying our bed down the Esplanade looking for alternating currest to fill it up. It was kind of fun performance art, though we only got two doors down the way before we got all hooked up. Inflating an air mattress in BRC is an easy thing to do, and a low-imposition favor to ask as an ice breaker.

Return to “2004 Camps, Art & Activities”