BMIR's PHONE EXPERIMENT !

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
IntersectionFM
Burning Since: 1996

BMIR's PHONE EXPERIMENT !

Post by IntersectionFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:29 pm

Hey Burners,

Have you heard about The Phone Experiment™ by David Cooper? He put a fancy-looking phone in the lounge this year at Burning Man Information Radio (BMIR). And if you picked it up, you ended up on a call with someone, somewhere in the default world. We listened to a week of recorded conversations. (Spoiler: they're sassy, deep, weird and wonderful.) Hear our favorites in the latest episode of THE INTERSECTION at Burning Man, a podcast/audio/radio series about Burning Man. Enjoy!

https://bit.ly/39bJRzv
@IntersectionFM

NaomiHowl
Burning Since: 2023

Re: BMIR's PHONE EXPERIMENT !

Post by NaomiHowl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:33 am

IntersectionFM wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:29 pm
Hey Burners,

Have you heard about The Phone Experiment™ by David Cooper? He put a fancy-looking phone in the lounge this year at Burning Man Information Radio (BMIR). And if you picked it up, you ended up on a call with someone, somewhere in the default world. We listened to a week of recorded conversations. (Spoiler: they're sassy, deep, weird and wonderful.) Hear our favorites in the latest episode of THE INTERSECTION at Burning Man, a podcast/audio/radio series about Burning Man. Enjoy!

https://bit.ly/39bJRzvsite
@IntersectionFM
Nice Experiment tho, this guy is a genius. Any other zingy experiments by Cooper?

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Post by Traveller in Time » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:41 am

Checkout Shouting Fire Radio David Cooper does a weekly show on the Thursday evening

Or visit his site This Is Going Well, I Think for an episode you fear to have missed
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

dtcooper
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: BMIR

Post by dtcooper » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:38 pm

NaomiHowl wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:33 am
Nice Experiment tho, this guy is a genius. Any other zingy experiments by Cooper?
Just found this. You're too kind!

Return to “Stories”