Was anyone Caressed at the Greeters Gate?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
OnceTheDustClears

Post by OnceTheDustClears » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:05 pm

I got a warm greeting and a kiss on the check with a short lecture on what to do if arrested.

My friend traveling in a separate vehicle (a single guy) got,
"what the fuck do you want?" and "I don't have to do that greeter shit with you do I?"

Fortunately he thought it was funny.

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

OnceTheDustClears wrote:I got a warm greeting and a kiss on the check with a short lecture on what to do if arrested.

My friend traveling in a separate vehicle (a single guy) got,
"what the fuck do you want?" and "I don't have to do that greeter shit with you do I?"

Fortunately he thought it was funny.
I was greeted by a smoking hot brunet from the UK, we chatted and exchanged stories for half an hour - ( I came 7 days early, so she had plenty of time at 10PM) ended up hooking up a few times during the week.

So yup I got caressed

misfit
Camp Name: wish you were here

Post by misfit » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 pm

met ibdave on my way back through the greeters station,,, groped, hugged and welcomed back my G/F...... i got noth'n.
Be happy while you're living, For you're a long time dead.

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

misfit wrote:met ibdave on my way back through the greeters station,,, groped, hugged and welcomed back my G/F...... i got noth'n.
Got picture's????? Naaa didn't think so... Never happened...

Neither did the "what the fuck do you want"...

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

bigbluedoggy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge 3D

Post by bigbluedoggy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 am

This creepy dude grabbed my ass and stuck his tongue in my ear when I came thru greeters, claiming he knew me! Oh wait! It was ibdave!!! ;-) That was a nice new twist for me, being greeted by a good friend! Made coming home even better! A couple of days later I got to have my fun rolling virgins in the dust! I love greeting!!!
A plan is what you vary from.

Destiny Lounge has been proven to cause cuteness in small kittens.

Destiny Lounge 3D - located in the 3:00 Plaza at G for 2019! Look for our art installation too: The Temple uv Enlightenment!

Sail Man
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Post by Sail Man » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Getting a big hug from a naked guy reminded me that I wasn't in Kansas anymore :D

It was great, i was so stoked to get there and to be welcomed home made the past 4 days driving all that more worth it.

Jeez, does the years wait ever get easier?
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Oldguy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 pm

No, but I was caressed on my way to the bluerooms one night. Just after sundown firstday, I decided to visit the blueroom but didn't want to take the trouble of putting on my pants, so I walked over in my tighty whiteys. A trio was walking toward me when one girl said," This is why I love Burningman." She ran over and asked if it was ok to hug me. I said sure.

I suppose it was the confident and disconcerned manner I was walking. Perhaps she just liked bearded old white fat guys in tighty whiteys.
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:36 pm

I just rang the damn bell, only because it was not an extablished tradition in previous millenia. Made my ears ring. Yeah, I made a dust angel too. They didn't do that tomfoolery back when I first burned.

Return to “Stories”