Naked poeple on he increase calls for creative thinking...

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Sail Man wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Sail Man wrote: Check and see if it comes (heh heh heh) with the optional blowing attachment :lol:
I thought "blow" was just an expression, not description.......

or,

youknowsomethingIdon'tknow.........
I see nothing! I know nothing!! I hear nothing!! :wink:
are you channeling again?............

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Marscrumbs

Secret Handshake

Post by Marscrumbs » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Is it safe to gift drugs for sexual favors if they deliver first? What's the history on that on the playa? It seems that may be safe. Then it would become cool to expect it as proof somebody isn't a cop.

SilverOrange

Re: Secret Handshake

Post by SilverOrange » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Marscrumbs wrote:Is it safe to gift drugs for sexual favors
Um. that wouldn't really be a gift then would it?

cincarus

Post by cincarus » Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 am

Damn I think you would be 2/3 of the way to three strikes! :cry:

RedheadBarbie

Post by RedheadBarbie » Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

You can't just ask if they like to blank some blank after sex? Fill in your prefered vice.

Toolmaker

Post by Toolmaker » Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am

I guess I'll be another chubby guy doing the nude thing with a mask. Only because so many ppl are giving shit for not being so perfect lookin. Don't worry.. I will not shirt cock.. I will be topless as well.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 am

i am vehemently never-nude.

except to provide my sponsors with visibilty, since i did sell my ass to get to burning man in 2004, so thats a contractual thing.

http://www.lux666.com/photos/index.php? ... mFilters=t

this is not breaking the no commerce rule, my sponsors never make any money anyway.

and no, i dont use botox, it's good living that allows a 45 year old man to have cellulite free ass cheeks....Demi Moore eat your fucking heart out.
Frida Be You & Me

skibear
Burning Since: 2002

Post by skibear » Sun May 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Why fight em when it's more fun to join em.

Shall we revive Naked Tuesday?
crash & burn ski lessons given

MozyBonz

Post by MozyBonz » Sun May 03, 2009 9:53 pm

RedheadBarbie wrote:You can't just ask if they like to blank some blank after sex? Fill in your prefered vice.

just ask if they like to (fuck)blank some (more)blank after sex? Fill in your prefered vice. Um....Fucking!!...Yeah!!! problem solved thanks.

I like you.

Anthony Bondi

Jigglator

Post by Anthony Bondi » Mon May 04, 2009 10:08 am

I'd like to thank the originator of this thread for helping me crystalize a notion for a new playa project. Look for "The Jigglator" on the esplanade next to Illumination Village. It will involve a lot of springs; because, since we can't stop our jiggling, we might as well have fun it. The jiggle-phobic might want to avert their eyes while in the neighborhood.

chiefdanfox

Re: Jigglator

Post by chiefdanfox » Mon May 04, 2009 11:56 am

Anthony Bondi wrote:...Look for "The Jigglator" on the esplanade next to Illumination Village...
Aren't those called 90 lb. pneumatic jackhammers?

Anthony Bondi

pneumatic jigglators

Post by Anthony Bondi » Mon May 04, 2009 1:09 pm

(Post snort): That's what's been missing from the Greeters' stations. "Welcome to BRC. Hold this upright for the next three minutes."

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: pneumatic jigglators

Post by ygmir » Mon May 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Anthony Bondi wrote:(Post snort): That's what's been missing from the Greeters' stations. "Welcome to BRC. Hold this upright for the next three minutes."
I used to have to scale trench walls with one of those.........installing underground phone cables........

when I was young and strong, that is.........

now, it'd kill me, even though I still own one, and, occasionally use it.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

wedeliver
Burning Since: 1998

Post by wedeliver » Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I was going to respond to this thread but I still am not sure what a "poeple" is/are. I have no idea what a naked one would look like but it does sound very scary. I goggled poeple and even goggle has no idea, (cept' it pointed back to this thread, a big poeple circle)
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

Tamino

Confused about Rangers and Police

Post by Tamino » Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 pm

From what I have read there are two types of law enforcement at BRC. There are the Rangers who, I've been told, can't arrest you for anything really and the real Police who can arrest you. If that is correct then I believe the following would be appropriate:

If someone asks you for drugs then you ask them if they are a cop. If they are a "REAL" police officer, by law they have to tell you they are if they are, however if they are a Ranger they may be able to get away with saying they aren't. Also you may be approached by someone who got caught with drugs and the authorities are using them to ask people if they will give them drugs. At that point the real police following behind come up and arrest you if you offer the drugs.

Anyone?

[b]DISCLAIMER:[/b] This posting does not necessarily mean that I do or do not condone the use of any illegal substance or the sale or trade of such illegal substance. This posting also does not necessarily mean that I will or will not engage in the use of illegal substances.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm pretty sure that undercover cops can lie and say that there are not cops. Otherwise, they couldn't infiltrate the mob quite so cheerfully.

And be careful with "rangers." We have BLM (Bureau of Land Management) Rangers--they work for the Department of the Interior and are law enforcement, but they may typically do stuff with camping and poaching than the real innercity sort of copitude. Then there are BRC (Black Rock City) Rangers, volenteers for the event who help out with disputes and in general try to make the city run, and decrease the amount of nasty interactions with LE and with fellow particpants.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Anthony Bondi

Post by Anthony Bondi » Tue May 05, 2009 6:49 pm

A careful search of the records shows that not once in BRC's history has an undercover LEO bothered a naked man or woman who was carrying a 90 pound pneumatic hammer. Next problem?

mojo

Re: Confused about Rangers and Police

Post by mojo » Wed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Tamino wrote:From what I have read there are two types of law enforcement at BRC. There are the Rangers who, I've been told, can't arrest you for anything really and the real Police who can arrest you. If that is correct then I believe the following would be appropriate:

If someone asks you for drugs then you ask them if they are a cop. If they are a "REAL" police officer, by law they have to tell you they are if they are, however if they are a Ranger they may be able to get away with saying they aren't. Also you may be approached by someone who got caught with drugs and the authorities are using them to ask people if they will give them drugs. At that point the real police following behind come up and arrest you if you offer the drugs.

Anyone?

DISCLAIMER: This posting does not necessarily mean that I do or do not condone the use of any illegal substance or the sale or trade of such illegal substance. This posting also does not necessarily mean that I will or will not engage in the use of illegal substances.
There are actually two types of Rangers.

Black Rock Rangers are NOT police officers, and they will not try to bust you, entrap you or do anything but help keep you safe and happy - unless you are causing someone to be unsafe and/or unhappy, then they might need to call a police officer. They are not armed. Think of them as walking radios with hearts and brains. Them is us.

BLM Rangers are real FEDERAL cops and can/will really bust you. They tend to ride around on ATV's, usually in pairs, usually wearing body armour. Then there are the usual Sheriff's deputies from several counties.

Depending on the venue, not all police officers have to tell you "by law" they are police, especially when undercover. I have personally seen "real" undercover police at Burning man. The reason they have uniforms following them is for their safety and to do the heavy lifting regarding interview, paperwork, and transport while the plainclothes move on doing their thing.
Cum catapulte proscripte erunt tum soli proscripti catapultus haebunt.

bogotron

One way to spot a narc...

Post by bogotron » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm

If undercover law enforcement on the playa is anything like it is here in L.A. they will do anything short of letting you take a nude photograph of them.

Bringing a camera?

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Oldguy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Don't buy it, undercover dudes and dudettes are horndogs.
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

Return to “Stories”