deep playa solo eroticism -- s'ok?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
gyre

Post by gyre » Wed May 12, 2010 2:39 am

ZaphodBurner wrote: But don't worry... if they start giving awards for Radical Self-Reliance, you're a shoo-in for nomination. In the meantime, if you're worried about nightvision, carry a portable strobelight.
You need an infrared source.

FYI infrared LEDs work just dandy for masking.
A headband with infrared LEDs produces dazzle and face privacy on the infrared camera, and it can be quite subtle in visible light.
Of course a quartz source will blind any infra red pickup.

I suppose a strobe might work.
It would if it's hot enough.
I don't know the spectrum in infrared from it.

EspressoDude

Post by EspressoDude » Wed May 12, 2010 7:47 am

ZaphodBurner wrote:But don't worry... if they start giving awards for Radical Self-Reliance, you're a shoo-in for nomination. In the meantime, if you're worried about nightvision, carry a portable strobelight.
sounds like a flasher show.....
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up

ZaphodBurner
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Post by ZaphodBurner » Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 am

David M wrote:I say... awesome.
Masturbating is normal.
Sex is normal.
Are you people REALLY offended by these things?
Interesting question. Sounds like brcprincess is.

Dogs and monkeys are normal but what really grosses me out is dogs or monkeys fucking. (Although it might be worth a buck to into see a dog fuck a monkey, but NOT a monkey fucking a dog, 'cause THAT's just gross. It's only funny if the primate is on the bottom.)

When I see a dog humping a leg or a blanket and the owner laughs about it, I want to punch the owner and then vomit on the dog. ...oh, and by the way, I don't care how much of your Starbucks money goes to PETA or Greenpeace. If your dog tries to hump my leg, I have a natural right to knock him the fuck out. Do I look like a monkey?!

In fact, I've actually seen my friend's dog lick his balls, lick his asshole and, a few minutes later when other friends arrived, pop a rocket and run to the door to jump up on them and try to lick their faces.

It's funny if it's a dog, but, when *I* do that...

I guess I'm a conservative, but, public dog sex freaks me out. Some dude jimmying his jules a hundred yards away? As long as there aren't dogs, I'm not worried. It's no more disgusting than a portable toilet.
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace

David M
Burning Since: 2009

Post by David M » Wed May 12, 2010 10:04 am

Well lucky for you dogs and monkeys aren't allowed on the playa.

You also gave me some great ideas for an art car. Thanks!

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

what about a chick in a dog costume fucking a guy in a monkey costume?
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

gyre

Post by gyre » Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 am

"Animal love is the best kind."

Actual speech given by Maria Elayne in Memphis from the Mexico City Zoo.
Her english is a little shaky.
Very sweet girl.

ZaphodBurner
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Post by ZaphodBurner » Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 am

Fire_Moose wrote:what about a chick in a dog costume fucking a guy in a monkey costume?
Hmm. I can't get the imagery of Hillary and Dubya out of my head all of a sudden but, hey, as long as nobody shits, Disco!
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 am

ZaphodBurner wrote:... they can get off 20 feet from the Esplanade while people stand around and watch...
It's called feminine empowerment.

EmilyD
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Art Car Camp

Post by EmilyD » Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 am

C.f.M. wrote:In the spirit of transparency, I'll go ahead and confess I also am a fan of deep Solo eroticism.

Mmmmmm yummmy!
You don't have to be skinny, naked and under 30 to be a Hottie!

Snow

Post by Snow » Sat May 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Personally I'd be quite honored if my art inspired you enough that you had to rub one out right then and there.

MUCH better than the multiple used tampons we had to clean up last year, WTF! Not to mention the banana in a condom, I hear that was a stage prop though.

Homiesinheaven
Burning Since: 2008

Post by Homiesinheaven » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

funniest shit i've ever read on this board. thank you.

Clar-i-ty
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Post by Clar-i-ty » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm

ZaphodBurner wrote:
Dust Monkey wrote: Come to think of it though, that same year, I stood at gAASo and watched person after person have full orgasms right on the playa. Is there a fine line here? Is there a difference? It's definitely confusing if you bother to ponder it.

Yes. You hit on it exactly. The elephant in the room is that women are more likely to get rides at the airport, more likely to get free drinks, drugs, sex, meals, conversation or massages, and, they can get off 20 feet from the Esplanade while people stand around and watch, but, if a dude "whips it out" and launches the ol' astronauts into the sun, he's a pervert and might go to jail because the police wear nightvision goggles to watch out for that shit.

Oh, by the way, you're not welcome at Critical Tits, either. And girls who walk around with their pants off are not hotties, not shirtcockers.

But don't worry... if they start giving awards for Radical Self-Reliance, you're a shoo-in for nomination. In the meantime, if you're worried about nightvision, carry a portable strobelight.
Ok, I have to weigh in. (Pun Intended)

The above is a generalization. As a big girl, you know, the kind that has a great personality, those types of bennies don't necessarily come my way. But I get a better benefit. When someone talks to me, I know (s)he's not thinking, "man, can't wait to tap that!" That person is actually interested in what's goin' on between my ears not between my legs.
GET OUT OF MY TRUCK HIPPIE!

Mosin
Burning Since: 2007

Post by Mosin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

Clar-i-ty wrote:Ok, I have to weigh in. (Pun Intended)

The above is a generalization. As a big girl, you know, the kind that has a great personality, those types of bennies don't necessarily come my way. But I get a better benefit. When someone talks to me, I know (s)he's not thinking, "man, can't wait to tap that!" That person is actually interested in what's goin' on between my ears not between my legs.
I hate to break it to you (not really), but never count out a potential interest in what's goin on in both locations. To paraphrase the contemporary British philosopher Sir Mix-a-Lot, Give me a sista I can't resist her...red beans and rice didn't miss her! :wink:
Come down with fire - Lift my spirit higher -Someone's screaming my name - Come and make me holy again....

Brooks_DallasTX

Post by Brooks_DallasTX » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 am

ZaphodBurner wrote:
Dust Monkey wrote: Come to think of it though, that same year, I stood at gAASo and watched person after person have full orgasms right on the playa. Is there a fine line here? Is there a difference? It's definitely confusing if you bother to ponder it.

Yes. You hit on it exactly. The elephant in the room is that women are more likely to get rides at the airport, more likely to get free drinks, drugs, sex, meals, conversation or massages, and, they can get off 20 feet from the Esplanade while people stand around and watch, but, if a dude "whips it out" and launches the ol' astronauts into the sun, he's a pervert and might go to jail because the police wear nightvision goggles to watch out for that shit.
There is definitely a double standard here -- against men. But one of the consequences of radical self-expression is that some people are not going to like what you do. Hopefully they will just turn and walk away instead of using terms like "disgusting" and "pervert".

Tolerance.
Normal is boring.

robrob
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Love Drippins

Post by robrob » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

Mosin wrote:
Clar-i-ty wrote:Ok, I have to weigh in. (Pun Intended)

I hate to break it to you (not really), but never count out a potential interest in what's goin on in both locations....
Totally. My objectification and/or commodification doesn't discriminate based on size or body type! (kidding, but there's some truth to it. never underestimate the ability to be lusted after. not everyone likes barbies)

Return to “Stories”