top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
LovePaint

Post by LovePaint » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Live Trap wrote:I am the builder of the trap of which you speak.

Pussray, your comments are the greatest complement of the hundreds we’ve received. Thank you! It is a privilege to have made your list; we are so very honored.

Next year we’ll make the trap even more obvious so as to catch only the really stupid people, thus sparing intelligent, experienced burners that really get it such as yourself.

Now I’m going to go turn myself into law enforcement for false imprisonment.
You are too epic for words.

The Bass

Post by The Bass » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

ConnieH wrote: the only other thing that really bothered me all week was a gal who performed at an artists dinner - after her performance she came through the crowd with a hat asking for donations of basically anything besides cash. Had cash been allowed, I'm sure she would have asked for that, too. Since when has begging become part of Burning Man? Blech.
this deeply sucks.

devilgrrl
Burning Since: 1999

Post by devilgrrl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

jobi wrote:I'd like to give a nod to the person that hid little gadgets that played "Happy Birthday" on a nonstop loop in the potties around 7:30. Annoyed the shit out of me and made me laugh at the same time. I had no idea it took me that long to poop until I heard that song about 30 times.
Totally!

Isotopia

Post by Isotopia » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:49 pm

after her performance she came through the crowd with a hat asking for donations of basically anything besides cash.
Had I been there I would have gifted her one our refreshing, and oh-so-delicious frozen gray water otter pops.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh man! I really wish I had seen the gift exchange. It's a giant cage! Hahaha. Nothing weird about stepping inside a giant cage with a door and strange mechanisms and stuff. Nothing can go wrong! (How long were people trapped inside? Where may I read more about the reactions?)

My Top Asshats this Year are Pretty Weak, thankfully:

* The couple who helped themselves to a seat in my shade structure without being welcomed. As a lone female camper (albeit with close neighbors) it's a bit alarming to be changing in one's tent and hear voices that close suddenly poking around in your living room. If they had merely asked, I would have welcomed them to sit, & offered a beverage. Instead, they were presumptuous. And when I asked them if they needed anything (water, first aid) they said no . . . but then dawdled another 2 minutes to save face.

* Same to the jerk who rode his bike through my shade, and the two jackasses visiting the camp next door who leaned their bikes on it. NO TOUCHY without ASKY. Gawd. You have kickstands. Hell, you are visiting the camp next door! Lean your bikes on them! They have a whole camper.

(Lesson learned: while it wasn't out in the street or anything, set shade structure a leeeetle further back.)

* The fratty weirdo who asked me my opinion of that dome at 10' clock & something. "It's okay, but it's too crowded for me," I said. "In my opinion, Nexus is better." And he shouted "You're a liar!" (So I just walked away, 'cause what do I say to that? Do not engage.) Dude. Do fewer drugs.

Other than that, the hundreds of people I interacted with and thousands I saw were pretty much downright lovely, or at least neutral.

big baby jesus
Burning Since: 2009

Post by big baby jesus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 pm

The Mouse Trap was brilliant! A must have for every neighborhood. We were walking by and some girl pleaded with us to let her out. Said she's show us her tits if we freed her. Her friends were standng by watching and laughing. We said we'd free her if she didn't show us her tits and then we opened the door. Her friend (the one that called her a dumbass) went inside to check and see if it really did lock. We left him in there.

joya

Post by joya » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Loved my time at BRC. Loved it!

Of course the drunkard that puked red wine into and onto our shade structure on Tuesday night was kind of a douche. Especially since I overheard some of our neighbors talking the next day about how fucked up they'd got drinking wine. hmmmmm... co-incidence? Thanks guys, at least come over and apologize! Oh well, I can only assume karma was in the form of a hangover.

Oh yeah, and the night of the burn the clueless boy who starting giving me shit because I hadn't attended since 2006. He started yelling, "hey everybody, this girl thinks there are more important things in life that Burning Man!" to everyone around. (Not that anyone was paying him mind.) But it completely pissed me off... I was about to retort that when his father died, he might consider that more important... but didn't even want to engage further and just walked away. Not a huge deal in the big scheme of things, and I chalk it up to insensitivity and cluelessness... or perhaps I'm still emotionally raw in some parts.

Other than that though with the exception of the standard contingent of darkwads & predatory men, everything was coolio...

Can't wait until next year!!!!
Burning Man: I'm over it.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

I found the camp down the block from Hushville which played White Supremeist music very disturbing. I don't know if it was a joke or performance art, so I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still, I didn't feel at ease about it at all. I should have gone and inquired.

Biggest douche of my burn: whoever stole one of my red velvet ropes and two stanchions from the Home for Wayward Art on Burn Night while we were sleeping. I'd pulled them in close after we closed the Home. In the morning, one set was gone. Good note: later in the day a neighbor came ripping up on his bike and told us they were on the Esplanade. MyLarry went and fetched them, the camp they were in front of was puzzled about where they came from. Was it a misguided joke? A drunken idea which didn't pan out? Those suckers are heavy.

The worst people... not AT the burn, but at our regional. Someone opened our trailer and got into our wooden box which holds our stakes, etc. I thought they borrowed a mallet which I found in the salty sand in the rain by their camp. I was peeved but let it go. So we get to B-Man and go to set up our full shade structure. We only use half at the regional. We found that four of our custom-made rebar stakes, welded as a gift from our neighbor, were missing. Whoever got into our Buffy Box (because the stakes are cross-shaped) had taken a set. Bastards! We USE those! We NEEDED those! We were able to scrape up some heavy duty stakes instead, but that isn't the point. Being upset over rebar isn't the point. Stealing from someone whose art project is to give things away, that HURTS. Had they asked, MyLarry would have set them up, not with our special stakes, but with our military spares. I have seen him give someone the shirt off his back, very literally, but as his choice, his gift.

IT IS NOT A GIFT IF YOU JUST TAKE IT WITHOUT INVITATION. THAT IS STEALING. THAT MAKES YOU A DOUCHE.

j.bii

Post by j.bii » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 pm

it was a very positive and much fulfilling week for my campmates and I, but there is still a small list of fucktards:

All the fucktards around 4:00 and D who REALLY had a problem with out little prank to change all the Detroit signs to Denver, which is where we are from.

From 2:00 to 10:00 it was mostly smooth sailing, we all set up in our cutesy little burningman road-crew outfits, put on our new york construction worker accents and got to work changing the signs.

Things to be noted:
We were NOT stealing the old signs, just putting new signs over them.
Denver starts with a D, so does Detroit, our signs were just as legible, even bigger (did them to last years size) then the originals.

we put on performance art, most people loved it, it was fucking hilarious.

But you, mr four o clock old 60 year old shirtcocking bastard, are ludicrous.

First this guy comes up and says "hey what the fuck are you doing get the fuck off our signs" we play it off and tell him if he's got a problem to talk to the foreman, the foreman louie, who can't be located, hes at lunch- we're just making our living as a roadcrew.

he then decides hes going to get hostile and pushes the ladder our from under my brothers feet and grabs the sign from his hand and literally tries to break it on his knee (which was funny seeing the splintery wood come so close to his junk)

at this point we realize this dude is really offended, it's creating quite a scene and so some rangers step in.

we agree to be nice and for his block only we will skip the sign.
as we agree with the rangers on this compromise, douchebag #2 with a beard and fully nude comes up and says "yeah fuck detroit!" and rips the original sign of detroit down and walks off with it.

the rangers had their back turned and missed the guy by a split second and we were already halfway on our way to the next block,

we said fuckit now they're signless, the rangers thought the irony was hilarious and told the old guy now hes really fucked for his party tonight.

(apparently he was having a party at 4:00 and Detroit and NEEDED the Detroit sign to be up)

"now nobody can find your street, you should have let them put up the sign, atleast then you would have a D sign." said the ranger to the doucher #1.

so we continue changing the signs and we get to 6:30 and D and the Sign committee is waiting for us. "we hear you have been defacing signs" they say as we arrive.

in the end they ended up thinking our idea was brilliant, ballsy, and fucking hilarious because of the new york accents, they let us finish up with no more problems.

so all in all a great burn except for my list of 2 douchers that can really go fuck themselves for
A. caring too much.
B. Calling the rangers/sign committee on us
C. Stealing the signs, thats never cool

but even though your a total douchebag, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!

i haven't laughed so hard in my life since i was a child watching you try to brake that panel on your knee, junk wobblin and all.

swampdog
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Post by swampdog » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey Live Trap, thanks for the laughs. I LOVED your hippy trap and told people about it all week. Everyone said they had to go see it, and got big laughs from the idea.

Thanks also to the idiot who posted
I could have him arrested or at least kick out of BRC for false imprisonment and the cage dismantled by cops and black rock rangers
for squeezing even more laughs out of the gag. I keep imagining him trying to get Rangers/LEO to take him seriously that he was "falsely imprisoned" while they laugh their asses off at him and it makes me laugh all over again.

crstophr

Post by crstophr » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

The multiple people who came to our bar without cups and asked for one... sorry you need a cup! Isn't this in the survival guide yet? We offered them the use of a communal cup we had chained to the bar...........

The multiple people who, when asked for a cup, produced a water bottle half full of cigarette butts. Sorry... not serving you in that regardless. YUCK.

The people who left pee bottles outside our camp porta pottie.

The jack ass who parked drove their prius to the esplanade and parked in our camp on temple burn night, then left it unlocked. Seriously? You have no idea the plans we considered for your vehicle. You're extremely fortunate that my better half has a superior conscience. Can you imagine what 5 day old bacon grease would smell like on the ride home? Same goes for the fuckwad in the pickup truck that did essentially the same thing.

The folks who used our lost and found box as a garbage bin.

baconqurlyq

Post by baconqurlyq » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh I just remembered.

My cruiser bike had a basket on the front. I came out from getting a sno-cone (and they ran out just as we got to the table, ah well) to find someone had deposited an empty beer bottle in my basket. Thanks for mooping up my bike, dick!
Popped the playa cherry!

Edana

Post by Edana » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 pm

All the fucktards around 4:00 and D who REALLY had a problem with out little prank to change all the Detroit signs to Denver, which is where we are from.
Being from the Denver area ourselves, we LOVED the change. It was awesome - thanks for the smiles!

16fcali

Post by 16fcali » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 pm

My best was the media dudes who were driving a car past Dr. Carl's a wee bit fast (maybe 8 mph or so, not too crazy, but clearly too fast). Someone at Dr. Carl's told the dudes in the car to slow down, and instead the driver gunned the engine and shot sand everywhere and seemed a little out of control of his vehicle for a second.

When they got down the block a little ways, some random dude ran by and caught up to the car and threw dirt at the driver, so the driver JUMPED out of the car, and then chased the guy for 10 or 15 seconds and then did a jumping flying haymaker at the dude and luckily just barely made contact. This pissed some other random bystander off pretty badly and the random guy grabbed the driver from behind and pulled him to the ground and broke his glasses. 5 or 6 cops showed up and at least 5 ranger vehicles. I felt bad for the dude's glasses getting broken, but he was clearly being an asshole.

Also surprising was how insanely angry this one dude got one someone rode a bike through his street hockey game. The crowd told the bike guy to get the fuck out of the way and he yelled something back and this huge dude just sprinted and tackled him. Was not expecting to see fights over such stupid shit at Burning Man, but I guess with 50,000 people in constant interaction anything can happen.

mish

Post by mish » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:53 am

I hate to be negative, so I'll counter Deathray's bashing of the Playa Gift Exchange by thanking everyone who participated in the fun.

Lots of folks smelled a rat, but rolled with it anyway. Getting stuck was only half the fun--getting out was the icing. People bribed friends and passerby with jokes, impromptu, uh, "performance art", and plain ol' charm to get their freedom back.

How many got trapped? I dunno. Hundreds. A thousand or more. It was a fun and creative way to interact with strangers, and to get them to interact with others. Our neighbors joined in the fun, as well. Maybe you, Deathray, were the asshole that got locked in, and because you hurled whiny, itchy-vagina insults at everyone for your own "misfortune", got left inside until I had to come over and rescue you? Boy, your girlfriend can run fast. Gotta have good lung capacity to bail on you that fast while laughing as hard as she was.

The only truly stupid ones we came across were those very few--maybe three--who decided it would be funny to try and tear apart the PGE to get out.

The rest might have been focused on the cool (sometimes not so cool) crap previous victims left behind. Or maybe they just suspended cynicism for a bit in exchange for good ol' "What the hell."

And when the Rangers came to assist in the eviction of a tweaking, thieving mooch that parked his Westfalia in our camp, they told us how much they LOVED the trap.

I think what the BRC Rangers don't love are whiny bitches like you who crave attention and choose to seek it by throwing indignant hissy fits and writing Things I Hate lists.

So, Deathray...What the FUCK did you offer on the playa besides your shitty diaper?

Mosin
Burning Since: 2007

Post by Mosin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 am

I've got a question for you Mish. What would your reaction have been if some trapped burner--after clearly asking once to be let out--whipped out a pair of Czech military surplus wire cutters and freed themselves in ~60 seconds by cutting a nice doorway before you could get over there?

IMHO, if you would have been pissed, your diaper stinks worse than deathrays. If you said "Fuck! Touche! Where can I get a pair of those?" (Sportsmans Guide for ~$20, but I digress) before fixing your cage, your ass smells of rosewater and baby wipes.

I ask because had I known about your installation, I would have been over there with my bunny ears and cutters in a hot second to give it a try. Trapping people for a moment or two and razzing them is good clean fun. Keeping someone caged after they have asked to be let out--no matter what your opinion of them, the tone of their request, their motivations for entering, their clothing/nudity, girlfriends' reactions etc--is totally fucked up (if not totally illegal) and I would have enjoyed showing you how "artistic" I can get when properly motivated.

So, I asked this question before but didn't see a response: were you letting people out after they asked once to be released?
Come down with fire - Lift my spirit higher -Someone's screaming my name - Come and make me holy again....

dinks

Post by dinks » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

AntiM wrote:I found the camp down the block from Hushville which played White Supremeist music very disturbing. I don't know if it was a joke or performance art, so I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still, I didn't feel at ease about it at all. I should have gone and inquired.

Yeah the guy in the Hitler uniform, I ran into him on the way to the portas on saturday. They were in the camp across from the military vehicles on E. I got into a stare down with him and when he realized I was not amused he walked back into his shade structure.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

I hope that's the very same guy who was playing Greeter in '09, 'cause it's gonna be annoying if there's two jumped-up asshats at Burning Man having a week-long Hitlerwank.

mish

Post by mish » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 am

[i][quote]I've got a question for you Mish. What would your reaction have been if some trapped burner--after clearly asking once to be let out--whipped out a pair of Czech military surplus wire cutters and freed themselves in ~60 seconds by cutting a nice doorway before you could get over there?

IMHO, if you would have been pissed, your diaper stinks worse than deathrays. If you said "Fuck! Touche! Where can I get a pair of those?" (Sportsmans Guide for ~$20, but I digress) before fixing your cage, your ass smells of rosewater and baby wipes.

I ask because had I known about your installation, I would have been over there with my bunny ears and cutters in a hot second to give it a try. Trapping people for a moment or two and razzing them is good clean fun. Keeping someone caged after they have asked to be let out--no matter what your opinion of them, the tone of their request, their motivations for entering, their clothing/nudity, girlfriends' reactions etc--is totally fucked up (if not totally illegal) and I would have enjoyed showing you how "artistic" I can get when properly motivated.

So, I asked this question before but didn't see a response: were you letting people out after they asked once to be released?[/quote]
_________________[/i]

Good questions. And extra points to you, Mosin, for being a Sportsman Guide shopper...and for your handle. I smell what you're stepping in, and in fact would probably be tempted, at first blush, to try out my own mad McGyver skills. But like we gun-nuts say: If all you have is a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails.

If somebody was honestly in distress upon finding out they were trapped, yep, they'd be released ASAP, probably offered a drink, and sent on their merry way. Maybe with a little heckling, but hey...this isn't Rainbow Festival. But...neither is Live Trap/Playa Gift Exchange a Date Rape Box. Sometimes no really does means [i]yes[/i].

We also had a message inside for solo travelers: "It's okay! Make a friend!" Clearly this project wouldn't have been a hot idea in Deep Playa or other non-high-traffic areas. At least not without a bit of shade, a good novel and a couple gallons of water.

But I've got a question along similar lines (not necessarily for you, Mosin): If you play Morrissey all week, sending e-tards into suicidal fugues, does anyone have the right to come over and cut the cord to your gennie? Or if your art car is lame, and a potential threat to the happiness of BRC residents, do I have the right to just up and slash your tires?

If nobody was around, you got trapped and, by charm or ingenuity couldn't get out (one girl did it by ripping out a page in a gifted porn mag, folding it up and jimmying the latch in less than 40 seconds) and resorted to cutting a stylized, Tom & Jerry hole in the trap, well, we had our own wire-cutters and an extra couple rolls of chicken wire to fix it. We probably would have found it hilarious if you hadn't messed with the actual bones of the trap. I personally would have geeked out at your gadgetry.

But when some frat boy instantly started kicking and ripping apart the mechanisms and structure with a look of smug glee on his face, obviously pandering to the crowd of buddies egging him on, he (and they) got a PMS-and-vodka-fueled verbal bitch-slap from yours truly--[i]after[/i] an immediate release. And no beer.

Again, I want to state that out of the gazillions of participants, only a few reacted with indignant hostility or flat-out discomfort. Everybody has a butt-hurt day on the playa, I'll give them that, but if everyone built BRC to cater to that .03%, we might as well all shimmy into some Depends and book a Labor Day Royal Caribbean cruise.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 am

mish wrote:
I've got a question for you Mish. What would your reaction have been if some trapped burner--after clearly asking once to be let out--whipped out a pair of Czech military surplus wire cutters and freed themselves in ~60 seconds by cutting a nice doorway before you could get over there?

So, I asked this question before but didn't see a response: were you letting people out after they asked once to be released?

Good questions. And extra points to you, Mosin, for being a Sportsman Guide shopper...and for your handle. I smell what you're stepping in, and in fact would probably be tempted, at first blush, to try out my own mad McGyver skills. But like we gun-nuts say: If all you have is a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails.

If somebody was honestly in distress upon finding out they were trapped, yep, they'd be released ASAP, probably offered a drink, and sent on their merry way. Maybe with a little heckling, but hey...this isn't Rainbow Festival. But...neither is Live Trap/Playa Gift Exchange a Date Rape Box. Sometimes no really does means yes.

We also had a message inside for solo travelers: "It's okay! Make a friend!" Clearly this project wouldn't have been a hot idea in Deep Playa or other non-high-traffic areas. At least not without a bit of shade, a good novel and a couple gallons of water.

But I've got a question along similar lines (not necessarily for you, Mosin): If you play Morrissey all week, sending e-tards into suicidal fugues, does anyone have the right to come over and cut the cord to your gennie? Or if your art car is lame, and a potential threat to the happiness of BRC residents, do I have the right to just up and slash your tires?

If nobody was around, you got trapped and, by charm or ingenuity couldn't get out (one girl did it by ripping out a page in a gifted porn mag, folding it up and jimmying the latch in less than 40 seconds) and resorted to cutting a stylized, Tom & Jerry hole in the trap, well, we had our own wire-cutters and an extra couple rolls of chicken wire to fix it. We probably would have found it hilarious if you hadn't messed with the actual bones of the trap. I personally would have geeked out at your gadgetry.

But when some frat boy instantly started kicking and ripping apart the mechanisms and structure with a look of smug glee on his face, obviously pandering to the crowd of buddies egging him on, he (and they) got a PMS-and-vodka-fueled verbal bitch-slap from yours truly--after an immediate release. And no beer.

Again, I want to state that out of the gazillions of participants, only a few reacted with indignant hostility or flat-out discomfort. Everybody has a butt-hurt day on the playa, I'll give them that, but if everyone built BRC to cater to that .03%, we might as well all shimmy into some Depends and book a Labor Day Royal Caribbean cruise.
+1
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

swampdog
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Post by swampdog » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:47 am

Yay Mish.

thirt33n
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Post by thirt33n » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

^
BIG + 1

on the depends and cruise
blow.

C.f.M.
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Stag Camp 810&D

Post by C.f.M. » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Man, I really wish I'd seen this trap y'all are talking about.

Aside from the usual hippie/frat boy fucktards mooping the toilets and being total, ignorant assholes, I got nothing to add to this whine fest.

Live Trap/Playa Gift Exchange Date Rape Box

Best new theme camp...

msmonkey

considering

Post by msmonkey » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Jesus Christ Himself got caught in the Trap, found some pron and gave us the thumbs up, I think speaks that speaks for itself on how fucking awesome PGE/ Live Trap was. The super bonus Larry Harvey Trapping didn't happen,but we have high hopes for next year.
If you got caught, and then a incredibly snarky girl yelled things at you with a bull horn..well, I would simply like to say ..thanks for playing. And SURPRISE.
Especially to that lawyer leashed up to his girlfriend who got stuck in the trap while the girlfriend simply laughed and laughed.. I like to think that experience simply made your relationship all the stronger.

Live Trap

Post by Live Trap » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Nobody was ever “trappedâ€

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm

C.f.M. wrote:Man, I really wish I'd seen this trap y'all are talking about.

Aside from the usual hippie/frat boy fucktards mooping the toilets and being total, ignorant assholes, I got nothing to add to this whine fest.

Live Trap/Playa Gift Exchange Date Rape Box

Best new theme camp...

I missed the trap too :( Shoulda had Admiral Ackbar not NEAR it but in the vacinity

I think i was too busy hanging out with awesome people to notice the douchebaggery
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

mish

Post by mish » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Don't worry, it will be back next year or in 2012. New and improved, possibly even on wheels, so we can provide trap-and-relocate services to the Playa's equivalent of garbage can bears...self-entitled root beer/duct tape/rebar/vodka mooches that complain that the event didn't measure up to their expectations.

We're taking suggestions for where these Garbage Bears should be released. Anyone?

Mosin
Burning Since: 2007

Post by Mosin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:47 pm

ygmir wrote:
+1
I second that! (er, fourth?). Thanks for taking the time to respond/explain Mish....and so very well-put!!
Come down with fire - Lift my spirit higher -Someone's screaming my name - Come and make me holy again....

eplaya7

Post by eplaya7 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

As "Live Trap's" partner in crime, I can also attest to how sweet and delicious Deathray's tears taste. Oh.... yes.

It was a simple and genius idea.
It was built well.
It was a self-contained perpetual source of hilarity and entertainment.
It was never not funny.

If you cut us down, it only get's worse.... because now I just realized what we really need next year. I think it is time for the Playa Gift Exchange/Live Trap to go into mass production. How bout 50 of them? Can I get hell-yeah?

Bob
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 pm

eplaya7 wrote:How bout 50 of them?
Don't overdo it. Stick with one, enlarge it to half an acre, add some visual ennui, and you've got a Playa Gift Exchange Date Rape Temple.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

Return to “Stories”