top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

perhaps, if you had a cape?

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

epic

live trap and mish are cunts

Post by epic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am

Live trap and mish: would you bitchy cunts like to be locked in a port a potty and ridiculed by megaphone? That's the same as being locked in your rat trap jail cell for your sick amusement.
Anyone who gets unlawfully locked up without consent is justified in destroying your cage to free themselves. So shut your whining, entitled, self righteous crying holes.
If you build it again you will be arrested and imprisoned on felony charges-one count for each person locked up, by the BLM rangers or sheriff's deputies, and the trap will be removed. Since you enjoy imprisoning others you'll enjoy having the cuffs slapped on your wrists. You can be the new Paul Addis, sacrificing your freedom for your performance art.
Fuck you sociopath assholes. You're an example of frat boy losers who think its funny to humiliate, harass or mentally torture someone but cry like bitches when they get called on their antisocial shit and have the same done back to them. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Anything and everything DOES NOT go at Burning Man. There are boundaries, and you crossed them.

"Claim of False Imprisonment
To prevail under a false imprisonment claim, a plaintiff must prove: (1) willful detention; (2) without consent; and (3) without authority of law"

cahlm
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Geodesia

Re: live trap and mish are cunts

Post by cahlm » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 am

X
epic wrote:Live trap and mish: would you bitchy cunts like to be locked in a port a potty and ridiculed by megaphone? That's the same as being locked in your rat trap jail cell for your sick amusement.
Anyone who gets unlawfully locked up without consent is justified in destroying your cage to free themselves. So shut your whining, entitled, self righteous crying holes.
If you build it again you will be arrested and imprisoned on felony charges-one count for each person locked up, by the BLM rangers or sheriff's deputies, and the trap will be removed. Since you enjoy imprisoning others you'll enjoy having the cuffs slapped on your wrists. You can be the new Paul Addis, sacrificing your freedom for your performance art.
Fuck you sociopath assholes. You're an example of frat boy losers who think its funny to humiliate, harass or mentally torture someone but cry like bitches when they get called on their antisocial shit and have the same done back to them. If you can't take it don't dish it out. Anything and everything DOES NOT go at Burning Man. There are boundaries, and you crossed them.

To prevail under a false imprisonment claim, a plaintiff must prove: (1) willful detention; (2) without consent; and (3) without authority of law"
U mad? :shock:

goathead
Burning Since: 1999

Post by goathead » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am

epic wrote: So shut your whining, entitled, self righteous crying holes.
LMAO
you have a good burn epic?

Funny this is just about the way I feel about douche bag fucktards who ride their bikes on Hwy 447 coming in and leaving the Burn...

:lol:

Bob
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 am

Epic, before we go further -- do you come here to get laid or just humiliated?
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 am

Bob wrote:Epic, before we go further -- do you come here to get laid or just humiliated?

some, can do both............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 am

epic wrote:Live trap and mish: would you bitchy cunts like to be locked in a port a potty and ridiculed by megaphone? That's the same as being locked in your rat trap jail cell for your sick amusement.

epic, there are also boundaries on eplaya. One can disagree without first jumping to name calling, slurs and personal attack-style ranting. Give it a try.

The Chinese

Post by The Chinese » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am

AntiM wrote:I found the camp down the block from Hushville which played White Supremeist music very disturbing. I don't know if it was a joke or performance art, so I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still, I didn't feel at ease about it at all. I should have gone and inquired.

Biggest douche of my burn: whoever stole one of my red velvet ropes and two stanchions from the Home for Wayward Art on Burn Night while we were sleeping. I'd pulled them in close after we closed the Home. In the morning, one set was gone. Good note: later in the day a neighbor came ripping up on his bike and told us they were on the Esplanade. MyLarry went and fetched them, the camp they were in front of was puzzled about where they came from. Was it a misguided joke? A drunken idea which didn't pan out? Those suckers are heavy.

The worst people... not AT the burn, but at our regional. Someone opened our trailer and got into our wooden box which holds our stakes, etc. I thought they borrowed a mallet which I found in the salty sand in the rain by their camp. I was peeved but let it go. So we get to B-Man and go to set up our full shade structure. We only use half at the regional. We found that four of our custom-made rebar stakes, welded as a gift from our neighbor, were missing. Whoever got into our Buffy Box (because the stakes are cross-shaped) had taken a set. Bastards! We USE those! We NEEDED those! We were able to scrape up some heavy duty stakes instead, but that isn't the point. Being upset over rebar isn't the point. Stealing from someone whose art project is to give things away, that HURTS. Had they asked, MyLarry would have set them up, not with our special stakes, but with our military spares. I have seen him give someone the shirt off his back, very literally, but as his choice, his gift.

IT IS NOT A GIFT IF YOU JUST TAKE IT WITHOUT INVITATION. THAT IS STEALING. THAT MAKES YOU A DOUCHE.
Hey AntiM-

Those stanchions appeared at our camp, Transmorphagon, and we were, as you said, Puzzled by where they came from. Glad you go them back. We were about to pack them up, when peeps came by and recalimed them... I had some doubts, but I'm glad you poasted this, so I know they got home safe.

Best,

Chino
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....

CapSmashy
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Terminal City://404 Village Not Found

Post by CapSmashy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

goathead wrote:LMAO
you have a good burn epic?

Funny this is just about the way I feel about douche bag fucktards who ride their bikes on Hwy 447 coming in and leaving the Burn...

:lol:
He must have been one of the handful that were too dimwitted to figure out how to get back out.

EmilyD
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Art Car Camp

Post by EmilyD » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am

Okay another douche listing.

Hey you stupid hippies who don't know how to tie down the crap on your vehicle. We saw your pillows and bags of garbage littering HWY 447 for miles. Why don't you make sure to be clean and sober before you hit the pavement and that everything on your rig is secure. Let's keep the locals from having to clean up our garbage. Leave no trace ALL THE WAY HOME!
You don't have to be skinny, naked and under 30 to be a Hottie!

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am

well said............EmilyD.

in fact, I hit a series of body pillows, near boomtown. and, saw stuff near Donner summit......still dribbling off rigs.

Jeeze people........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 am

Live trap and mish: would you bitchy cunts like to be locked in a port a potty and ridiculed by megaphone?
I didn't like it very much. Nor did I like it when some bozos kicked the back of the port-a-potty, tilting it and scaring me into thinking they were going to flip it. But then I took a breath and realized it was kinda funny.

The human trap would have scared me a bit but not to the extent of reporting to LEO.

swampdog
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Post by swampdog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 am

Epic, good luck with that. I"m imagining the judge "So you walked into a CAGE in hopes of getting something FREE and you were trapped for a few minutes in a puzzle that others got out of easily and that you could easily get someone to let you out of with a little persuasion and/or humility? You think this is a felony? BWAAHHAHAAHAHHAAH! Next!"

And be careful about how you accuse people of being whiny etc etc etc. Especially when it's in a post that is whiny, etc etc etc.

re: Darkwads. Shine a light on 'em. Let's make that the signal of "I'm calling you out as a darkwad." I did that to one guy and he asked why and I said, "Since you don't have any lights I thought I'd shine one for you." He thought I was genuinely doing him a favor and didn't get the sarcasm. Bit awkward for me, wasn't it? But if we all did it, maybe it would have an impact.

GoatWeedy

Post by GoatWeedy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 am

Jesus, deathray, sounds like you're positive experiences were all about what people gave you or how they provided a good time for you. What the hell did you bring to the experience? How did you contribute so that others could enjoy Burning Man?

"... except the chick who told me I should have brought my own first aid..."

Damn. You mean we're responsible for our own safety and well-being?! This sucks!

"Guy giving out coffee and mugs. Camp giving out luna bars and coffee so we didn't have to get raped paying for it. Camps giving out beer."

Hammock camp, Whiskey and dust, Silkscreen and dog tag camps... Dude who painted my back."

Glad you had enough people there to take care of you and entertain you.

Bob
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

...pillows...
Huh... hemorrhoids must be up this year...
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

The Chinese

Post by The Chinese » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

I'll add my one Fucktard-

On Sunday, before the Burn started, I'm was just beginning the process of unpacking gear, getting stuff organized, dried off from the rain etc. It was about 8-9am. This guy walks up and his face is comepletely covered in sharpie or magic marker. He looks at me and doesn't introduce himself, off a hand or anything, just asks "Do you have a water source?" Well Duh, Of course I do.. So I say "yes". He then says, "I need to 'De-Embarass' myself". Now at this point, I have no gray water setup, no sink, no soap, nothing setup, so I ask him where his camp is, and he ponts back toward center camp. I ask if he's thirsty, he says no. I decline to let him wash up in our camp because I have nothing setup, and he was clearly wasted... and to be honest, I don't have a lot of sympathy for someone who gets so drunk that he lets himself get colored... although it is pretty funny. So at this point he whips his jacket open and reveals his Volunteer pass... which I think is a very lame card to pull. So I say "ok, Congratulations, you just guilted me into helping you, which I think is fucked up, but here ya go" and hand him a 3 gallon jug of our camp water for him to clean up. At this pojnt he launched into a huge Tirade at me, lobbed about 10 F-Bombs screaming in my face, telling me how I don't deserve to be out there, what an asshole I am. So starts my burn.

So whomever that person is, I hope you're reading this, because I had a most epic burn, with tons of great vibes, tons of great people, and I still wouldn't let you wash your face. and FYI we only brought back 20 gal of water for a 21 person camp... Maybe next time introduce yourself, or perhaps a handshake or hug, and a funny story might get ya a bit more sympathy... Or perhaps even an offer to help setup a gray water catch or the sink. But do us all a favor, and don't volunteer again out there, ok? It doesn't "entitle" you to anything, anymore than anyone else. I would feed you, give you water to drink, bandage your wounds, and get you drunk, all you had to do was say "HI, my names xxx, can I hang out for a bit?". Instead you came into my camp with an attitude, and left with a "Fuck you" The only person you hurt was yourself.

Chino
The Biggest Distraction... Funk On the Playa, Live uncut Funk, TheBomb, Comin at you from the Transmorphogon, 500 Kilowatts of Pure Funk Power. You Will be groovin'. So when yer sick of the Boomp Boomp of the Burn, come down to the T-Dome and Learn....

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

Funny.
Reading this
Camp giving out luna bars and coffee so we didn't have to get raped paying for it.
for a second time, doesn't make it look any cuter. I hate this usage for the word, and people who use it just look massively clueless and a little creepy.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

thirt33n
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Post by thirt33n » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 am

ygmir wrote:
Bob wrote:Epic, before we go further -- do you come here to get laid or just humiliated?

some, can do both............
...but those kinds usually have no problems with being locked up.
blow.

Artemis

Re: considering

Post by Artemis » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 am

msmonkey wrote: Especially to that lawyer leashed up to his girlfriend who got stuck in the trap while the girlfriend simply laughed and laughed.. I like to think that experience simply made your relationship all the stronger.
I ran into this couple later at the Burn. He was wandering around, handcuffed, wearing a dog hat, and skirt claiming that his campmates had ridiculed him as punishment for "bitching" all week. He proved to be a great amusement to all of us until eventually girlfiend showed up, pretending to have just met him. She gave away their game when she whispered questions to me about whether he had been "good" while she was gone. It's funny to hear another story about their sillyness.

thirt33n
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Post by thirt33n » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 am

'deathray' has been gone for a while now. i think he's over it....or dead. or he came back as 'epic'.

great idea about lighting up the darkwads though.
blow.

peachandpapa
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: At the Oasis

Post by peachandpapa » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Darkwad alert! Our art car must have tossed at least 100 blinkies at darkwads this year....and at least 30 of the darkwads were upset that we called them out and gave them a blinkie. Get a clue! I don't want to dent my art car with your non-lit bodies!!!

Loved the girl dressed in a sexy police outfit on 9:30 and G who used her megaphone to pull over speeders and then whack them with a cat of nine tails across their ass. She would then rub the wound and hug them. Classic!

Thank you to all participants for a great 2010 experience! See you in 2011.
Go Forth and Tell the Story...

mars

Post by mars » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I apologize in advance...we are giving our funniest friend a megaphone for her birthday. What she doesn't know is that we bought a slightly louder one for ourselves. Go ahead and hate us! Mwahahaha!
Live as if everyone loves you and thinks you look great. Dance as if no one is watching.

mars

Post by mars » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 pm

And we are not nearly as funny as she is.
Live as if everyone loves you and thinks you look great. Dance as if no one is watching.

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Never failing to continue his offense against eplayans, epic wrote: Live trap and mish: would you bitchy c**s like to be ... (remainder deleted)"
AntiM wrote: epic, there are also boundaries on eplaya. One can disagree without first jumping to name calling, slurs and personal attack-style ranting. Give it a try.
Not Epic (fail) again... Didn't we have words with this thing before BRC? And here he goes yet again...

Allow me to brief. We warned you once, no, more than once, on breaking the TOS here, yet here you go again. We even cut-n-pasted these to you. What is it gonna take to stop you?

You are taking up far too much of our time monitoring YOU while you continue to spew offensive diatribe against other eplayans, and it will stop, now. Your freedom of speech ends where you infringe on others rights.

STOP. NOW.

bb sue,
Modern Moderator General

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Never give somebody high on mushrooms a megaphone. Never. Ever.

Bounce530
Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad

Post by Bounce530 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm

I've got two more to add to the fuck-tard list-

First, is the naw'lins fuck with his 2000 strings of mardi gras beads who, after trying to give away his beads would reach up under womens shirts to cop a feel. Only took once of me hearing about this to go have a 'chat' with this guy, he left the next morning, but left his table and folding chairs.

Second, is the frat fuck, who was pissing on the ground right next to the porto's. His statement was, "Hey man, it's only piss, it's not like I'm throwing cig butts on the ground."
What other people think about you is none of your business.

Dr Jet Sinister

Post by Dr Jet Sinister » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm

fucktard of the year = funlife
Suck it.
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead

Bounce530
Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad

Post by Bounce530 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Dr. Jet, you know how much we love details around here! Don't leave us hanging...
What other people think about you is none of your business.

Dr Jet Sinister

Post by Dr Jet Sinister » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Bounce530 wrote:Dr. Jet, you know how much we love details around here! Don't leave us hanging...
He sounded okay through emails, promised to help out with things, etc. Then treated us like a B&B on playa. Expected to eat our food (non-communal meals in my camp) and wanted to shower everyday without any concern about grey water. There will be no new people in our camp next year that I don't know personally. I consider this a warning to all, and my opportunity to call him a fucktard. You shouldn't have helped him Bounce. :lol:
Suck it.
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Sounds like you needed no help bouncing him, Jet! >>grins<<

(As long as when you told him "suck it" he didn't start scoping the other PWR's...)

Return to “Stories”