top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
C.f.M.
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Stag Camp 810&D

Post by C.f.M. » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 pm

/tosses hair

I turned down requests to pick up the megaphone.

Not anybody deserves a megaphone, and nobody all the time.

Nadamal
Burning Since: 2008

Post by Nadamal » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:54 pm

[quote]

Hah! ya that was a good one... i thought at first it was someone's audio version of a night light. like glowsticks for the blind. [/quote]

Lord Of Ruin
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Lord Of Ruin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Bay Bridge Sue wrote: Wow, isn't THAT an astute and fairly obvious thing to say...

You are implying the only people authorized are emergency services?

Thank you for your validation, not that I really needed it.

And I thought I had covered that in a different post.
Yep, the only ones authorized in blanket form are EMS in a marked vehicle.

All others are at discretion of the shift lead.

I apologize in advance for not doing a search on every author's posting history before I reply to any post by them.

LoR
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion - W. Blake (attribution corrected)

FireShaman
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Pillow Punch

Post by FireShaman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Burning Man 2008

Sitting in camp, watching a (VERY unfunny) megaphone comedian walk around getting right in peoples faces with his noisemaker.

He walks up to some chick, brings the megaphone to his face, and before he can say a word she pulls an airhorn from behind her back and sets it off IN his ear.

Perfection

mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:27 pm

moonpup wrote:Everyone seemed pretty cool to be honest except for a group of people or trend that i noticed.......

There quite a few people around the playa with megaphones who would abuse people as they passed them. Did not happen to me personally, but spotted it a lot..... Stupid comments and insults were thrown about peoples appearence, clothes, body weight, dick length etc.

It was my first year and i noticed burning man has some trends, and i noticed that this abuse megaphone thing happened quite a lot on the playa.... or maybe i was at the wrong place wrong time most of the time.. But to me it was pathetic. People dont go to festivals to get random abuse from a nobody with a megaphone... Now i know the people with the megaphones probably mean it as jokes, but they said some harsh things.... One of my mates was cycling around naked which he really enjoyed, and some twat shouted something about 'lose the fat man costume'....... I mean come on.....

As i mentioned no one abused me, lucky thing really...... having someone who does not know you insult you like that could lead to angry confrontations....

if you were one of those people, give it a break and look in the mirror.....
Heckling is common, take it with a grain of salt. My mates and I sit on the side of the road with megaphones and heckle everything, thats our thing to do...Its not like a personal attack, if you take it that way and its obvious we lighten up the banter and move on.

sportsmobile

Post by sportsmobile » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Gwydeon wrote:The Playa Gift Exchange, was one of the funniest things this year.

It's like the glow stick on a string made better.

If you didn't like it, you either got caught by it, or have no sense of humor.

Warning signs they provided:

No one around (someone was watching most of the time)
Inside lit & outside dark (your on display)
No one enforcing that you brought something to trade (honor among the general populace? HA!)
Half wood, half playa floor?
Chicken wire walls and a DOOR... why would it need a door? There is no privacy behind chicken wire.

If you got caught and can't by now laugh at yourself you deserve every nasty, unhappy thought you're feeling right now, and I hope this post makes you worse.
couldn't agree more!!

some friends were camped across the corner with the green dome. we sat on top of their RV one day and watched people get trapped and watched some figure it out before being trapped. it was a fucking riot!!!
I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country. - Thomas Jefferson

sportsmobile

Post by sportsmobile » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 pm

My top douche bag award goes to the person who rode off on my buddy's bike that he has had at every burn for past 7 years.
I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country. - Thomas Jefferson

gyre

Post by gyre » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 am

sportsmobile wrote:
Gwydeon wrote:The Playa Gift Exchange, was one of the funniest things this year.

It's like the glow stick on a string made better.

If you didn't like it, you either got caught by it, or have no sense of humor.

Warning signs they provided:

No one around (someone was watching most of the time)
Inside lit & outside dark (your on display)
No one enforcing that you brought something to trade (honor among the general populace? HA!)
Half wood, half playa floor?
Chicken wire walls and a DOOR... why would it need a door? There is no privacy behind chicken wire.

If you got caught and can't by now laugh at yourself you deserve every nasty, unhappy thought you're feeling right now, and I hope this post makes you worse.
couldn't agree more!!

some friends were camped across the corner with the green dome. we sat on top of their RV one day and watched people get trapped and watched some figure it out before being trapped. it was a fucking riot!!!
There actually have been take and leave it walls on the playa.

saisai

human mouse trap

Post by saisai » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

[quote="robrob"][quote]Camp that had a "human mousetrap" that locked people inside.
[/quote]

this was one of my favorite art pieces of the whole burn.

also, the good people at playa del fuego just across the way run one hell of a bar![/quote]

i agree - i thought it was AWESOME!

cheers to the artist!

Frankenstipe

Post by Frankenstipe » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 am

Anyone who MOOP's or takes anything seriously.
I may be crazy but at least I'm not sane.

darren y
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: VAMP CAMP

Post by darren y » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:23 am

I was a magnet for dumbass Birgins this year with no common sense or respect for other people stuff (namely mine!!)
can I have this?
You should do it like this....
can I come back later?
Is this your 1st year? it's mine
Do I look like this is my first year?

like the fuck tard who insisted it would be cool if him & 3 people he just met could all get on my hammock, I told him know it will break, he insisted it would be 'so cool', so I stood back @ the bar with my camp mates & said 'watch this', sure enough 5 minutes later the hammock broke & they all hit there ass on the metal pipe that supports the hammock. I laughed my ass off, they were all butt hurt (literally!!) & they looked @ me like I did it, all I said was 'serves you right dumbass!!'

+ there were a few who drank so much that they became beligerent assholes got in fights/ broke shit etc., & then the next dat either acted as if nothing happened or sheepishly said 'sorry' no, fuck you!! if you can't handle your booze, don't drink!!
I didn't spend all this time & $$ to create my little paradise, just so you could come break my shit, you show up after everything is set up, leave before tear down (or are not available untill all the work is done), drink all the booze, (Oh wat you donated one bottle, but drank 3 just last night) mooch off of everybody in camp, start fights, next year will it be ok if I piss on your pillow? I'll say 'Sorry' the next day....

there always seems to an asshole, this year I met many....

I'm just out here trying to have a good time, please don't fuck it up!!

but overall it was an awesome Burn the beautiful people far out weighed the dumbasses 1000:1
aka: Mr. Mister

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 am

I had the same problem children this year. I actually 86's 2 from my bar, and suggested out a number of others. Some we converted to burnier staes of mind, but others were fuckwads.

If I may make a suggestion... NEVER let others take control of your camp, or ESPECIALLY your bar. Someone gets beligerant, out they go. Klepto? You get the get the frack out and NEVER come down this STREET again. Wanna fight? Here, meet Mister Hickory the Axe Handle, I'll let HIM explain my policy if you don't want to listen to me... Wanna dance? He does the swing REALLY well...

Rule #1. I don't do my burn to accept abuse from fuckwads. In fact, I refuse to let fuckwads ruin my burn or my shit.

Rule #2. Having a bar means YOU'RE the responsible one. Sometimes you have to do pretty forward, and likely take some unburnerish attitudes IF you come across those even less burny than that, to maintain YOUR space as YOUR space.

I expect next year to be worse in this regard... but we're ready for it. Sad, but true!!!

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

um, seriously?

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 pm

moonpup wrote:Everyone seemed pretty cool to be honest except for a group of people or trend that i noticed.......

There quite a few people around the playa with megaphones who would abuse people as they passed them. Did not happen to me personally, but spotted it a lot..... Stupid comments and insults were thrown about peoples appearence, clothes, body weight, dick length etc.

It was my first year and i noticed burning man has some trends, and i noticed that this abuse megaphone thing happened quite a lot on the playa.... or maybe i was at the wrong place wrong time most of the time.. But to me it was pathetic. People dont go to festivals to get random abuse from a nobody with a megaphone... Now i know the people with the megaphones probably mean it as jokes, but they said some harsh things.... One of my mates was cycling around naked which he really enjoyed, and some twat shouted something about 'lose the fat man costume'....... I mean come on.....

As i mentioned no one abused me, lucky thing really...... having someone who does not know you insult you like that could lead to angry confrontations....

JOKE EM' IF THEY CANT TAKE A FUCK!

Frida Be You & Me

Snow

Post by Snow » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

I had a douche bag free year on the playa, WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Should I be embarassed that deathray mentioned my art piece as one of the things he liked?
"Art Is Not A Mirror, It Is A Hammer" - Jon Griersam

Oso

Post by Oso » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Some people carry their own yellow douche bags everywhere they go.

Home is not where you live but where they understand you.

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm

you bastard!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

The CO
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404://Village Not Found

Post by The CO » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

The only greaseballs(remember when we called them that instead of douchebags? I'm bringing it back!) I encountered were the fucks in an RV during exodus Wed that dumped their greywater on the drive out.

We have photos of you and your license plate. Fuckers.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
When I ask how many burns, I mean at BRC.

scruffyboy

Stay home

Post by scruffyboy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Stay home next year deathray
We're STILL out here cleaning up after all you're sorry asses (yeah I'm with DPW A$$hole) Better yet? stay AFTER and help with CLEAN UP THEN AND ONLY THEN you might have a RIGHT to bitch about something otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!

madmatt

Post by madmatt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Bounce530 wrote:The megaphone banter between Dr. Carls and Suck n' Fuck Saloon was very entertaining. I think Mystikal Misfits may've been getting in on it also.
He he...we were just having a conversation among neighbors...and clearly too lazy to leave our respective corners. Each of us obviously thought our corner was the best in town.

dana

Post by dana » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm

mdmf007 wrote:

Heckling is common, take it with a grain of salt. My mates and I sit on the side of the road with megaphones and heckle everything, thats our thing to do...Its not like a personal attack, if you take it that way and its obvious we lighten up the banter and move on.
Wow. I am amazed. I had always thought that people randomly hurling insults with megaphones on the playa were showing the worst sort of dimwitted belligerence. I had ranked them right up there with violent drunks and people stealing shit. But it turns out I was wrong all this time and what they’re doing is really quite clever, creative and actually adds something of value as much as the best playa art!!!! Who’d a thunk? I guess there are still things I need to learn…. So it’s called “cacophonyâ€

gyre

Post by gyre » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Having amplification doesn't make you clever.

Only louder.

Bluemandrew

Post by Bluemandrew » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 am

dana wrote:Like if someone left some interesting items or say lobbed a percussion grenade in…. well you’d all be rolling on the ground in hysterics???
That would be moop, so it's not cool. Megaphones don't leave moop unless you cry about it.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 am

[quote]“I go around trying to irritate people and they actually like it.. and it’s a good thing???â€
Frida Be You & Me

Bob
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

Its hippie, not hippy, you illiterate ravefuck.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

K-mom

Post by K-mom » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

please tell me, where can I purchase these percussion grenades?
they sound delightful
You call it malt liquor, I call it breakfast.

Boijoy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Metro Mart

Post by Boijoy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 pm

ok ok.. hehehehehehe <snort> hahahahahahaha
ok,, so,, if you had a dideridoo stuck up your ass,,, hahahahahaaa & you farted.. BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH would it sound any different??
hahahahahah snicker... hahahahahahaha :lol:
don't forget to floss

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Bob wrote:Its hippie, not hippy, you illiterate ravefuck.
Oh god, that was good..

Are you my daddy?
Frida Be You & Me

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Boijoy wrote:...
ok,, so,, if you had a dideridoo stuck up your ass,,, hahahahahaaa & you farted.. BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH would it sound any different??
Only if you had mastered the art of circular farting.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

K-mom

Post by K-mom » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
You call it malt liquor, I call it breakfast.

dana

Post by dana » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm

[quote="Simon of the Playa"][quote]“I go around trying to irritate people and they actually like it.. and it’s a good thing???â€

Return to “Stories”