top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
mdmf007
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Bob wrote:Any fucktards even *discussing* scents should stay the fuck home.

Same fucktards insist on over-long hugging, above the wrist. Jesus fuck, Burning Man is the last place I want a hugging. Stick to a handshake please, there isn't enough sanitizer on the playa to clean up after hugging.
I hear ya, I hug on Sunday and Monday - after that the required hotness goes up exponentially daily.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

LoveLight wrote:
jkisha wrote:
LoveLight wrote:Crypto..your a scream..lol

I didnt realise your were female..I cant agree more...we have a natural cleaning system..why fuck with that..YUK

In Australia not many woman use those products, its just not right...the body is a design master piece, when we start mucking around with it- things go haywire.
hmmm....and just how does that square with...say...a yeast infection, for one? Reeks havoc on that design master piece, no? I could go on, but I'll spare the crowd.

JK
We are actually discussing female scented products- but now that you have mentioned yeast infections, Cryrto is correct, there are natural remedies for that..yoghurt. :lol:
Are you supposed to eat it or spread it on the infected area? And would that 'natural' treatment work on say...vaginal warts or chlamydia?

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

I simply take it in pill form. I don't get yeast infections anymore.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

LoveLight

Post by LoveLight » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 pm

jkisha wrote:
LoveLight wrote:
jkisha wrote: hmmm....and just how does that square with...say...a yeast infection, for one? Reeks havoc on that design master piece, no? I could go on, but I'll spare the crowd.

JK

We are actually discussing female scented products- but now that you have mentioned yeast infections, Cryrto is correct, there are natural remedies for that..yoghurt. :lol:
Are you supposed to eat it or spread it on the infected area? And would that 'natural' treatment work on say...vaginal warts or chlamydia?

JK

your funny...Ive been smart enough to never have contracted any STD's. and Ive only had thrush once after a course of antibiotics for a nasty flu...so I took a pill and ate lots and lots of yoghurt :cry: but yes some women do spread it as you say on the vagina... :lol: :P
Love & Light

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Shambala wrote:
Eric wrote:I can't speak for Fishy, but I can't stand deodorant and won't wear it. Aluminum based chemical concoctions that's specifically designed to clog pores shoved into my pits? *blech*
Eric, it may be time for you and I to have a father/son talk. (which do you want to be this time?)
Well, seeing as I keep ending up with boys 20 years younger than me, maybe it's time for someone else to be the daddy. I like presents.

As for convincing me to put that crap in my pits, not gonna happen. Not only am I opposed, I have a couple of boys who like the way I smell and might want to have words with you.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

EmilyD
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Art Car Camp

Post by EmilyD » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am

Shambala wrote:I hate to interject here, but does anyone care if my pee-pee burns when I urinate?

Sorry. Back to yeast infections and fucktards! :shock:
Um...no, don't care at all because it's probably your own damn fault!
You don't have to be skinny, naked and under 30 to be a Hottie!

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 am

ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Eric wrote:I can't speak for Fishy, but I can't stand deodorant and won't wear it. Aluminum based chemical concoctions that's specifically designed to clog pores shoved into my pits? *blech*
Eric, it may be time for you and I to have a father/son talk. (which do you want to be this time?)
Shambala: you're switching from priest/altar boy talks?
Yg, I think it would be a less extreme schtick than the prisoner/warden game you like to play. Maybe next timeyou can wear the stripes and I can use the rubber hose! :shock:

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 am

Shambala wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Shambala wrote: Eric, it may be time for you and I to have a father/son talk. (which do you want to be this time?)
Shambala: you're switching from priest/altar boy talks?
Yg, I think it would be a less extreme schtick than the prisoner/warden game you like to play. Maybe next timeyou can wear the stripes and I can use the rubber hose! :shock:
I'm guessing this means your ready to escalate..........you want the chair or the button/switch?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 am

Eric wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Well, seeing as I keep ending up with boys 20 years younger than me, maybe it's time for someone else to be the daddy. I like presents.

As for convincing me to put that crap in my pits, not gonna happen. Not only am I opposed, I have a couple of boys who like the way I smell and might want to have words with you.
I did a bit of research, and it appears that it's ANTIPERSPIRANTS that clog and close your pores. The body needs to sweat to work correctly and clogging up the pores will cause light headedness if you can't sweat during exercise. DEODORANT does not have aluminum in it, and allows you to sweat, but keeps the "natural scent" under control.

As far as the few people who like your scent, you could think of the dozens who are who may be running from the "natual brand"! I guess there is a place for each application.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 am

Shambala wrote:
Eric wrote:
Shambala wrote: Eric, it may be time for you and I to have a father/son talk. (which do you want to be this time?)

I did a bit of research, and it appears that it's ANTIPERSPIRANTS that clog and close your pores. The body needs to sweat to work correctly and clogging up the pores will cause light headedness if you can't sweat during exercise. DEODORANT does not have aluminum in it, and allows you to sweat, but keeps the "natural scent" under control.

As far as the few people who like your scent, you could think of the dozens who are who may be running from the "natual brand"! I guess there is a place for each application.
Well, those young men come in closer than the others, and do more for Eric than you or I. They may have more weight in this matter.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

Eric

Post by Eric » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Well, those young men come in closer than the others, and do more for Eric than you or I. They may have more weight in this matter.
*dingding*
We have a winner! Hell, The Hubby would get pissed, let alone the boys.

Besides, it's not like I or other people who are similar don't shower regularly or wear clean clothes. We're not old school unclean hippies, we just don't like that crap. It's similar to the way women (and men, more and more) are told to look & smell a certain way to be loved- we never had a problem with these things until companies out to make money told us we did.

I work(ed) retail- I was very close to customers daily and never got a complaint. I've even had a woman ask me what I'm wearing- she wanted to get it for her husband! That was... interesting.

Meat eaters who sweat a lot are going to smell very different than me.

It may not be for everybody, but neither is my facial hair.

edit: spelling
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

JStep
Burning Since: 2011

Post by JStep » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Shambala wrote: I did a bit of research, and it appears that it's ANTIPERSPIRANTS that clog and close your pores. The body needs to sweat to work correctly and clogging up the pores will cause light headedness if you can't sweat during exercise. DEODORANT does not have aluminum in it, and allows you to sweat, but keeps the "natural scent" under control.
Correct. Antiperspirant=bad. Deoderant=good. The aluminum has been implicated as possibly having a role in Alzheimer's disease, though I think the inability to effectively "prove" a direct link other than statistically has kept the product on the market.

All deodorant is supposed to do is keep the bacteria that cause B.O. under control. It doesn't have to be an obnoxious perfumed armpit air-freshener. (As a recovering hippie, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I used to be of the natural scent mind as well. I changed my mind about the phrase natural always meaning good a long time ago. I mean, herpes is natural too, so are head lice. I don't want either one!)

This isn't an opinion on Eric either, if you keep your body odor under control, who cares about the method anyway?
~JStep
Nebraska Regional Contact
Tallgrass Burners - The Omaha and Nebraska Area Burning Man Regional Group
http://www.tallgrassburners.com
Email: nebraska [at] burningman.com

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

I will fully concede that Eric is correct here. It is the natural scent that has been used since the begining of time, for people to be attracted to one an other, (whatever that attraction be) and find a compatability. It has only been this century that we have been taught that personal smells are a bad thing and they must be covered up with something you buy in a store. Some European countires have rejected this, but we seem to always take the bait for our "vanity"! (EmilyD, are you listening?)
In our society, if we get an whiff of something other than perfume or "armpit cover-up", we scream foul and complain to management.

Eric, you stuck your neck out on this one, but you are absolutely right!

Bob
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Get a room, fucktards.

Preferably a blue one.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm

listen to mr.

" I've got Scotchguard R so I can say what I want and nothing you do can stain or stick to me"............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh, smell my couch.

Cheyenne

Post by Cheyenne » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 pm

I use Ammonium Alum crystal salt...

There is nothing that actually goes on the skin - it doesn't stop one from sweating, it just stops the sweat from smelling...

One of the lumps of the stuff can last for up to 12 mths too... cheap

Go Tigers!

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 pm

While we're discussing body scents, arm pits and cover-ups of these, I would like to make an interesting observance.
In genrations past, there was a physical attraction to potential mates for humans. This was related to body scents among other things. Now it seems that attractions are more related to bank accounts, BMWs, jewlery, expensive houses etc. This may be the reason that the divorce rate is so high. There is no real barometer of attraction, other than cheap bar pick-up lines, expensive clothing and cars.
Could we have really stumbled upon something here?

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah, people lived much shorter lives, so marriages didn't actually last any longer than they do now.
The Lady with a Lamprey

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

And betrothed before puberty.

Eric

Post by Eric » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 pm

The longevity of marriages was also due to the fact that divorce was often either illegal or very very difficult to get. "No Fault" divorce in the US didn't start until the end of the 60's, before then in most states one spouse had to be guilty of a crime or a "sin" (adultery, abandonment, homosexuality, etc)

Divorce was completely illegal in a lot of countries until the last 40 years or so, you can bet a lot of "marriages" where in name only when divorce was illegal. It was also considered "shameful" up until fairly recently, it "just wasn't done"- basically if you were middle-class or higher and a female you just put up with your husbands infidelities to preserve your "place" in society.

Wheee. Good times.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 am

jkisha wrote:
LoveLight wrote:Crypto..your a scream..lol

I didnt realise your were female..I cant agree more...we have a natural cleaning system..why fuck with that..YUK

In Australia not many woman use those products, its just not right...the body is a design master piece, when we start mucking around with it- things go haywire.
hmmm....and just how does that square with...say...a yeast infection, for one? Reeks havoc on that design master piece, no? I could go on, but I'll spare the crowd.

JK
Go ahead and spare the crowd, JK.

Douches of the sort that Crypto has been criticizing are in fact part of 'mucking with the design master piece' to which Lovelight referred. They create an imbalance that can lead to infections. What wreaks havoc on the system is a poor diet.
Shambala wrote:In genrations past, there was a physical attraction to potential mates for humans. This was related to body scents among other things. Now it seems that attractions are more related to bank accounts, BMWs, jewlery, expensive houses etc. This may be the reason that the divorce rate is so high. There is no real barometer of attraction, other than cheap bar pick-up lines, expensive clothing and cars.
Could we have really stumbled upon something here?
I have to agree with Eric that the rise in divorce is probably more attributable to changes in law and societal perspectives. However, there are some interesting theories out there about how the birth control has screwed with pheromones, and results in people being together who aren't genetically compatible.

junglesmacks
Burning Since: 2018

Post by junglesmacks » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Tell you what, y'all women just keep the ol' hoo-ha clean and fresh however you choose to do it, deal?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:36 pm

junglesmacks wrote:Tell you what, y'all women just keep the ol' hoo-ha clean and fresh however you choose to do it, deal?
Deal. Glad to hear that y'all menfolk have agreed to stop suggesting that a flowery-scented chemical douche is needed for the 'ol hoo-ha.

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Shambala wrote:
Eric wrote:

If you are like the rest of us, you use antiperspirants/deodorants on a small patch of skin under your arm. This has got to be less than 1% of your skin's area. I don't see how that's going to cause "light headedness", though it's worth a try.

Bob

Post by Bob » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Eric wrote: Well, seeing as I keep ending up with boys 20 years younger than me, maybe it's time for someone else to be the daddy. I like presents.

If you are like the rest of us, you use antiperspirants/deodorants on a small patch of skin under your arm. This has got to be less than 1% of your skin's area. I don't see how that's going to cause "light headedness", though it's worth a try.
Don't underestimate the ability to completely shut down reptilian hippie brain receptors.

delle

Post by delle » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

So why is it so hard to find Unscented deodorant or anti-perspirant for men?

My daughter and I spend half our time in that particular aisle of the grocery store or pharmacy opening up the caps and sniffing.... discarding ALL of them, as something we do NOT want our men to smell like.

Finding a neutral scent is damned near impossible for men -- it always seems to be something really obtrusive.

Makes you wonder who their test-groups are for judging such things.

On the other hand, I sure wish more people who refuse to wear the stuff knew about Hibiclense to kill the dreaded "desert bacteria" that'll turn your "scent" to "capital-S-Stink" in no time flat.

I can recognize that smell from across a room by now.

(For those about to google Hibiclense, please NOTE! Never let this stuff near your ears. 100% sure to make you deaf pronto. Fortunately your pits are NOT on your head. Right???)
Worry is a misuse of imagination

She had blue skin, And so did he.
He kept it hid And so did she.
They searched for blue Their whole life through,
Then passed right by- And never knew.”

Shel Silverstein

JStep
Burning Since: 2011

Post by JStep » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm

delle wrote:
Makes you wonder who their test-groups are for judging such things.
Men. Most people buy their own hygiene products.

I think that's why so many women wear perfume that most guys think reeks. Flowery and over-strong.

When I shop for cologne my partner is with me and if I like one I wear it a bit around the store and ask if she likes it.

Men tend to like vanilla and a lot of women don't like it, but I've heard some will wear it anyway if they're into attracting the opposite sex.
~JStep
Nebraska Regional Contact
Tallgrass Burners - The Omaha and Nebraska Area Burning Man Regional Group
http://www.tallgrassburners.com
Email: nebraska [at] burningman.com

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

JStep wrote: Men tend to like vanilla...
Not according to pentyho9use forum.
The Lady with a Lamprey

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Vanilla ugh to sweet. I like the smell of wood on a man. My ex was a carpenter

Return to “Stories”