top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
JStep
Burning Since: 2011

Post by JStep » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

My partner likes paper and tobacco. I wear a tobacco based cologne now and we both love the way it smells.
~JStep
Nebraska Regional Contact
Tallgrass Burners - The Omaha and Nebraska Area Burning Man Regional Group
http://www.tallgrassburners.com
Email: nebraska [at] burningman.com

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Personally, I'm partial to cheeseburger.

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:26 pm

?
?
?

lucky420 wrote:Vanilla ugh to sweet.'''''''''''''' I like the smell of wood on a man. ''''''''''''''''

TomServo
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668

Post by TomServo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I like the smell of green soap. Reminds me of tattoos
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

unjohn, lol i mean woodsy, fresh cut wood, earthy. Or the natural smell of a mans skin (but not to funky). A manly man smell....

I also like the smell of crayola crayons and libraries...

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

lucky420 wrote:unjohn, lol i mean woodsy, fresh cut wood, earthy. Or the natural smell of a mans skin (but not to funky). A manly man smell....

I also like the smell of crayola crayons and libraries...

Yeah yeah try cleaning it up huh? To late, we got your number..

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 pm

ahem er uh :oops: :oops: yep hahahahaha

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

Black leather used to do it for me.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

all you buffalo gals go around the outside...

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Frida Be You & Me

big baby jesus
Burning Since: 2009

Post by big baby jesus » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 pm

My top (actually my only) Douchebag Fucktard was the guy I wrestled. One of the camps had a backyard Mexican wrestling setup. Long story short, some friends pushed me forward to wrestle a guy and I agreed to wrestle him. I was a lot bigger and stronger than he was and it was all in fun, so I had no intention of wrestling him. I was just going to flop around, ham it up and let him win. I’m on the ground, he has me in some hold and I realize I can’t breathe and he’s putting all he’s got into it. I’m starting to blackout and I laid there for a second thinking that I will break his fingers to get free and then I’m going to kill this fucker. Then I decided this MMA asshole wasn’t worth the sweat off of my balls, so I tapped out and walked away.

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

lol what an asshole...men who puff up like that are just ridiculous

moonrise

Post by moonrise » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Gal at the cologne counter once told me there are a few or four? cologne groups for men;

wood
spice
green fresh leaves

There were certain combos and I think I missed one category... for me cedar and spices something or other by Gucci, classy but afforable 18bux at Ross...lol...I wore some at BM 2010 and the campmates loved it!
We all darn near used the whole bottle...what can I say? I'm 1/2 Sicilian, lol.
ps, I tented it, not a spoiled brat.
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm

16fcali wrote:Also surprising was how insanely angry this one dude got one someone rode a bike through his street hockey game. The crowd told the bike guy to get the fuck out of the way and he yelled something back and this huge dude just sprinted and tackled him. Was not expecting to see fights over such stupid shit at Burning Man, but I guess with 50,000 people in constant interaction anything can happen.
Ahahahahahahaha... he wasn't angry, he was protecting his own.

That guy rode right through the middle of the game to be a dick and then thought that one of the players had bumped him, so he threw down his bike and came back after the player. We all were moving to pull the guy back, when he got tackled.

We held the rider for a sec to make sure he wasn't going to attack again, picked him up, gave him his hat and sent him on his way.

If you're going to tell a story, make sure you get the facts right. :roll:

Other jackasses:

Dingbat riding a tandom bike, trying to impress the girl on the back, rides too close to the Lamplighter lifter, clips (and bends) the back of the pole, sending the lantern flying. i was the luminary for the route that evening. Had to catch the lamp, make sure the lifter was ok, then ask the guy WTF he thought he was doing.

Jackasses going around tagging (w/spraypaint) people's art. They tagged the side of the mutant vehicle I've been working on for the last 4 year. If I ever find them...
"Livid" doesn't even begin to describe my anger. :evil:
(I got very lucky and found that I had a random can of spray paint in the right color with just enough left in it to mostly cover the damage)

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:27 am

What do ladies think about an almost overwhelming smell of kerosene coming off a man?

Also, try to use "Ode Douch-shey" in conversation this week.
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 am

Fire_Moose wrote:What do ladies think about an almost overwhelming smell of kerosene coming off a man?
WTF? Did they fall into the Lamplighters' waste kero bucket? 0_o

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:39 am

Nope, they just use it often.
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

Turnip

Post by Turnip » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Why would you focus on anything negative when there is a thousand more amazing experiences out there to replace the few bad that you had...

It doesn't make sense to me. Now I'm imagining a douchebag that is standing around a free bar, having a "good time, drinking his free beer and complaining loudly about the bad things. Not good ju-ju man.

Something very akin to Jr. High, sitting around with your friends trash talking your classmates.

In 2009 I can honestly say I didn't run into one douchebag. There was stuff I didn't like but because there was 40k other people around I didn't expect everything to cater to my liking. Try not to take things personally because you were made a fool.
God Please, don't make me make myself look like a moron...

wraith
Burning Since: 2010

Post by wraith » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 am

delle wrote:So why is it so hard to find Unscented deodorant or anti-perspirant for men?

My daughter and I spend half our time in that particular aisle of the grocery store or pharmacy opening up the caps and sniffing.... discarding ALL of them, as something we do NOT want our men to smell like.

Finding a neutral scent is damned near impossible for men -- it always seems to be something really obtrusive.
Mitchum makes a good unscented anti-persp and deodorant line. I've been using it for years.

lemur
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Post by lemur » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 pm

id vote for naked guy who kept coming into the kitchen... he was removed.. he had a pretty cold night ;-)

uhh, the person who tried to walk under the really heavy lumenferuous as 8 people were straining to carry it back to the vehicle after the man burned.... that was just silly! ....maybe not douche-y
Don't link to anything here!

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:53 pm

lemur wrote:id vote for naked guy who kept coming into the kitchen... he was removed.. he had a pretty cold night ;-)
Oh man... I almost forgot about him! lol
He deserved every bit of the hosing down that he got. When you're enough of an ass to get the sweetest guy in camp to come after you... :shock:
Plus yelling at a line full of hungry people is just asking for it.

-Badger

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I've learned some of the douche bag fucktards aren't met on the playa...just saying :lol:
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

the oder

street hockey bringing out the red in neck

Post by the oder » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Hay, I was the guy who was tackled. I was having a great day up to that point. I was being playful when I rode my bike through the hockey game that was taking up the entire street. I got shoved in the back and I almost fell off of my bike by a "dick". I did throw my bike down and I did confront the "dick" who shoved me. I did not hit anyone. I was tackled from behind by someone. I ended up with a bruise ten inches across my hip that made it hard to walk for a week.

I would like to say that I felt justified confronting the person who almost pushed me off of my bike. I pushed him back. Ask him if you know him. I did not hit him. When someone tackles you from behind that is the move of a coward. At that point I had been at the burn for over two weeks, building art for the people. I was not just some asshole there for myself.

Do you think you own the fucking road? You are at burning man! If you are going to play sports, fucking get a clue. You have to expect people to interact with you. Stilt walkers, art cars, people on bikes, drunks, dancers and trippers are all going to be using the same space you are. Sure I could have not reacted to being shoved. I may have escalated the situation. Either way I still think the "person" who tackled me from behind did not know what was going on and was acting as a coward.

theo

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 pm

geez theo, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a Birgin and I hope I don't unwittingly wander into something and get physically "approached". I hope you didn't allow that to ruin your whole BM experience.
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Boijoy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Metro Mart

Post by Boijoy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

yeahhhh.. being "playful" can be misinterpreted as being a "douche bag fucktard". Happens to me ALL the time.
don't forget to floss

capjbadger

Re: street hockey bringing out the red in neck

Post by capjbadger » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 pm

the oder wrote:Hay, I was the guy who was tackled. I was having a great day up to that point. I was being playful when I rode my bike through the hockey game that was taking up the entire street. I got shoved in the back and I almost fell off of my bike by a "dick". I did throw my bike down and I did confront the "dick" who shoved me. I did not hit anyone. I was tackled from behind by someone. I ended up with a bruise ten inches across my hip that made it hard to walk for a week.

I would like to say that I felt justified confronting the person who almost pushed me off of my bike. I pushed him back. Ask him if you know him. I did not hit him. When someone tackles you from behind that is the move of a coward. At that point I had been at the burn for over two weeks, building art for the people. I was not just some asshole there for myself.

Do you think you own the fucking road? You are at burning man! If you are going to play sports, fucking get a clue. You have to expect people to interact with you. Stilt walkers, art cars, people on bikes, drunks, dancers and trippers are all going to be using the same space you are. Sure I could have not reacted to being shoved. I may have escalated the situation. Either way I still think the "person" who tackled me from behind did not know what was going on and was acting as a coward.

theo
Theo,

Yes I was there and know the guy whom you shoved after getting off the bike. I know he did not shove you. It's very possbile that you got bumped by someone as you deliberately rode through a group of the players, expecting them to just dive aside for you.

Many people on the sidelines were trying ask you nicely not to drive right through the game on your "playful" attempt at hit and run. You only grinned even bigger at aimed for dead center.
Plus that is a very small bit of road (part of the outer ring road). There was plenty of places to go around. YOU stared the confrontation. While I don't personally agree with the flying tackle you took, I can't realy blame him as he looked up and saw you attacking one of his campmates. He is many things, but a coward is not one of them.

You felt "justified" to commit assault and battery?
Any pity I felt for you just took leave. We too had been there for 2 weeks building, including the guy whom you were starting a fight with. What's your entitled point?

@maryanimal,

I wouldn't worry about it unless you start a fight. :) Unwittingly wandering into something (not the case here) doesn't get you tackled. :)

-Badger

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Ok, thanks Badger. *whew* :shock: I'm a laid back kinda gal. I don't fight unless a hand is upon me first. In fact, I've never been in a fight in my whole life. :D I don't mind an actual playful tackling!

the oder

Re: street hockey bringing out the red in neck

Post by the oder » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I was shoved by the person I confronted. I saw it. Maybe he felt like he had to say he bumped me after he saw what happened. It makes sense that you would believe him over me. He is your friend. I am the "dick". I remember the look on his face after I got up off of the ground. He seemed sort of shocked and embarrassed. He actually looked like he would have preferred to settle it on his own. I was not under the impression that we were actually going to fight. I just wanted to make it clear that you don't shove people on bikes. I was pissed off but I was not even close to swinging or punching.

People were yelling at me after I got off of my bike. So what. Not their road. The guy who shoved me was at the far end of the game. Big deal. Man on bike intrudes in a hockey game. I would have been through the game in 20 seconds or so. Burning man is chaos. You were playing in the road. Not your road.

I take responsibility for escalating the situation. When I look back I wish that I did not get off of my bike after I was pushed. Not the smartest move, seeing that it was a hockey team. Did I hurt or hit anyone? No. I pushed him once. I did not strike him. You say assault and battery, take a pill. What, are you a lawyer and a hockey player? His hand shoved my back because he was worried about the other team scoring and I blocked his view. Your friend might have had some extra dust on his chest where I shoved him back. I, on the other hand, could hardly walk the next day. I basically got sucker punched by someone. For a moment when I was on the ground I was worried that the team was going to start kicking me in the head. Who knows, there is lots of drinking and drugs at the burn. Makes us all a little stupid.

Get your story straight. I am part of the story. My girlfriend saw the whole thing. I don't get into fights. I have not been in a fight for 20 years. That was high school, and it was always with jocks and hicks.

Being at the Burn injured really sucks. It makes sense that you stick up for your tribe. Things happened very fast and I can see that it looked a certain way. You were in the middle of a game and I was intruding, but you were in the middle of a game in the middle of a bigger game in the middle of burning man. I wonder if your camp got into other fights that were not at all their fault. Hay, if the ground was a little softer I would have been fine. The rain had turned it into cement and my hip bone made full contact.

What is the purpose for me to lie. There is no judge or jury or revenge or recompense.

done

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I will fully admit it is completely possible that I missed the shove from my campmate. I didn't see one happen, but it is very possible you got bumped by someone trying to herd you out of an active game. Or even more likely that you got bumped hard by someone going for the ball.

The guy that tackled you only saw what we all did. A guy we don't know in the face of one of our campmates, and it looked like fists were about to fly. Everyone on that field was heading for you to break things up. The big guy was just faster.

I am sorry you took the hit. I know how to take fall (judo) and even I wouldn't want that big guy to land on me. However, he did not hit you from behind. You would of landed face first if he had. Please get YOUR story straight.

Thank you taking responsibility for escalating the situation. It was a bit of a bad idea to try that in the middle of a bunch of hockey players. ;) In hindsight, the big guy actually defused the situation. I hope your injuries have healed fully.

*chuckle* Jocks and hicks? haha Dude, I'm a geek as are most of those guys. that was the first time I've ever played hockey in my life. lol

Not saying you're lying. I know things can look very different from different vantage points when things are going that quick.

There were a LOT of other people that had enough respect for their fellow burners to ride around the game. You made the choice to start a confrontation and make a "statement" at our expense. That's not cool man.

Not a lawyer, just an info sponge. ;)
Assault and Battery:
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... nd+Battery
It doesn't take much.

In the end, we're a laid back group. We'll treat anyone well unless given a reason not to. Drop by the Lamplighters bar and have a drink and a laugh with us. We're not ones to hold grudges. Hell, maybe even play some hockey with us during next years annual grudge match with the Canuckistans. :)

-Badger

eskimoblueday

Post by eskimoblueday » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 am

we've been at the last 2 burns and the only dbag ftard i've encountered is the guy in 09 who spilled coffee on my friend for no reason at center camp.anywhere else this guy would have gotten his ass kicked,but there's something that prevented any retaliation other than my buddy having a few words with him.also, who ever hit our neighbor in the back with a full beer from a passing art car this year...you're lucky it was an unopened beer,asshat!
i've got something in my front pocket,for you!

The Hustler

Post by The Hustler » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

Iago wrote:Image
Just watching the puppet show and the whiny suburbanites.
"I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway."
Jesus fuckhole, what the fuck was that?
"Playa dust might be the cleanest, most corrosive filth you'll ever love," Savannah said.

Jiā yóu!

Return to “Stories”