The Deep End camp feedback

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
mnkybump

The Deep End camp feedback

Post by mnkybump » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:47 am

Hey Burners

Another year has come to an end and as we reflect on this year's camp (the Deep End), I can say, without a doubt, we're proud of what we've become. We'd love to get some feedback from you to make next year's camp a bigger and better experience.

Thanks for visiting us - come back next year.

TawnyGnosis

Post by TawnyGnosis » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:12 pm

I haf a great time slamming margueritas and hooping up a storm to your excellent beats.

thanks!

officer_monkey

narrow escape

Post by officer_monkey » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:01 pm

you guys are lucky karma police did not bust you for the lack of a liquor license :lol:

MoisturePup

Re: The Deep End camp feedback

Post by MoisturePup » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:17 pm

mnkybump wrote:Hey Burners

Another year has come to an end and as we reflect on this year's camp (the Deep End), I can say, without a doubt, we're proud of what we've become. We'd love to get some feedback from you to make next year's camp a bigger and better experience.

Thanks for visiting us - come back next year.
This year, 2004, The Deep End was a huge hit with all the people I talked to. My camp mates were often heading over there to relax and have a good time after a day of enjoying the playa's art.

simcoe

Dug the Daytime Dancing

Post by simcoe » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 pm

I loved the Deep End! It was my absolute favorite place to dance, have a cocktail, and take in the local fashions.

For me, it was particularly wonderful to have a place to dance and whoop it up in the middle of the afternoon. I didn't really feel much like being a night owl this year, so I was delighted that I didn't have to miss out on the best beats just because I hit the hay early. (And D:Fuse? omg, that was an amazing treat!)

Thank you, Deep End, you really made 2004 for me. :D

sparkletarte

~

Post by sparkletarte » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm

Oh Deep End! I lived at the other end of the block in Woo-land. Our crew visited you every day for afternoon fun. We could hear the music and the people and every so often the big crowd cheer "oh, sounds like the Deep End is rocking, let's go see what's up!". We brought ice almost every visit and you were always so friendly, even with the hundreds of people you were hosting. The music was great. The people that made the Deep End were great. Trip was my greeter coincidentally. I hung out with some of you (hot) guys when you were building it early in the week and gave you some EmergenCees. I also met some of the Deep Endettes who were very welcoming. I loved the misters. You had everything covered. My only sadness comes from the fact that I showed up at the very end of your dance...I missed most of it.

Yeah, you made it for me too. I've already been wondering where you'll be next year so I can camp nearby.

sputnik
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Ubercarney

Post by sputnik » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:24 pm

Loved it. Close to camp. Close to the pissers. Every trip to the pissers included a stop at Deep End.

The night of the burn I was there very late, just a few folks were there dancing up a storm. Your couches were so comfy I almost fell asleep, but it was pretty cold, so I'm glad I didn't probably wouldn't have made it to morning.

Thanks for the beats, the drinks and the couches.

So, what could have been better? I can't think of anything. Maybe shade over the dance area for the day, but no one seemed to mind.

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:28 pm

It was right around the corner from my house and I loved it. Every time I went over to the potties I ended up staying to dance. =)

jbelson

Post by jbelson » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:49 am

When campmates arrived later in the week, the deep end was the first place that I took them.
Nuff said.
"I gotta have more cowbell"
Bruce dickenson, legendary rock producer

D Matrix

Post by D Matrix » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:16 pm

More breaks, you house bitchez!

love,
miranda

angelgabe

Post by angelgabe » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:45 pm

2nd that,more breaks wouldve been nice,but I loved it anyway.thanks peeps!

Lorgasm

Post by Lorgasm » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:21 am

My friend and I came to your party and had a BLAST. I presented your hottie bartender with a bag of neon pink straws for "the cause". Afterwhich I was gifted with new friends and one helluva time. The vibe was great, the people just awesome. Can't wait to see you all again.

Peace and Much Love,
L'Orgasm
BOOBIES!!!

binaryuplink
Burning Since: 2003

Post by binaryuplink » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:49 am

fantastic camp my only regret is that i was only there once but when i whent i saw some of the happiest peple around and a bar with a great vibe
blea!!!

Return to “Stories”