Jagged Texas redneck blown away by SEXY Jewish backpacker

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
M Joe Boss

Jagged Texas redneck blown away by SEXY Jewish backpacker

Post by M Joe Boss » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:49 pm

Unbelievable, A word I have found myself using alot since Friday before the Burn. I was sitting in center camp just minding my own business , as I usually do, because I have a hard time meeting people, and this vision of beauty comes over and asks if she can sit next to me ,what I was thinking was duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh but I managed to get out the word ABSOLUTELY ! She seemed to be a little mad at something ,soo I, not being a word smith of any sort offered her a water from my back pack and she accepted but still wasn't saying much so I handed her mood necklace from my pack and asked her to change the color on it, at that point she seemed to break from her disheartened mood and became more cheery trying to figure out what she could give me in return , what she did not realize is that she had already given me more than I had given her. We started talking about how we both wound up getting separated from our respective groups (got ditched) and though I really had to go pee I did not want to break this up . We talked a little more and she became increasingly more warm and I was as giddy as a jagged texas redneck could be. Finally I was in pain to the point my eyes were probably starting to tear up, I had to go now!!!!! So I asked if she knew where the nearest restroom was (this was my 4th year I knew where they were but I was trying to keep everything rolling along) she said she needed to go too :D
After we finshed , she said she neede somewhere to just crash for a little while ,well we weren't to far from my camp so I asked if she wanted to crash there she agreed . On the way over we talked about a few different things ,and not only was she stunningly attractive but we seemed to have alot in common really strange since she is an astro physics major and I technically have a 6th grade education( I do like to think I am smarter than that little peice of info implies) I asked if she liked comedies as I had brought several movies but they were all comedies cause they are my favorite she shockingly said yes and we found out that we share an unhealthy love of the 80's and some of the same dislikes as well. by this time I am totally blown away.
When we reached my camp I introduced her to the few people that were there and then we went into my trailer where I had set up a few of the little perks western culture has to offer ,That is when I ralized that while being thoroughly blown away by this girl I had forgotten my $400.00 scooter at center camp ,not wanting too disturb I told her I had to do something and would be back in about 15 minutes. I looked frantically for a bike to borrow i grabbed one and yelled through the yurt wall that I was taking a bike and would be right back. I grabbed the wrong bike iwas about half way to center camp when I got real tired so I got off the bike to walk aminute ,that is when I realized the back tire was locked up, No Wonder I was so tired well it took alot of effort but I finally got both the bike and the scooter back to camp.
We watched american pie part 2 and some of part 3 when she finally fell asleep.( poor thing looked exhausted, so I paused the movie and went and some of my chores checking in on her from time to time .
More later

gladeye

Post by gladeye » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:04 pm

I hope this has an ending as promising as the beginning... :shock:
"Madness is the first sign of dandruff" - Dr. Winston O'Boogie

M Joe Boss

Blown away continued

Post by M Joe Boss » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:22 pm

When she woke up the rest of my camp and I had already eaten and I knew that she was a vegetarian so I didn't bother to wake her for dinner .So I had' by chance,a salad in the fridge ,(OK I should better explain that, if you go to a restaurant and they have something called the "meat eater " thatis probaly what i will order) well anyhow I made her a salad and continued watching the movie wher she left off. The whole time she keeps acting as if she is some how waring her welcome thin as you can probably tell by now that was not going to happen, however I really appreciatd the fact that she was so aware of herself.
Uh oh ! the movie is over, and she had not very long before said that
too much movie watching gives her migraines, what am I going to do now to keep her attention......... well I got it. I will offer her a drink and we can talk somemore, good thinking, it seemed to be working and going so well, I felt that I could talk to this person forever except that we would both get really side tracked with what we were trying to say and go way off subject so we had several mini conversations in the midst of the larger ones.
Well around half way through the 2nd drink I had to go to the little boys room, and I also tried to see if she needed anything while I was up. She so obviously said no but i asked anyway. When I returned she very sweetly asked if she could kiss me again i was thinking duuuuuuuuuuuuuhh but again scrounged up the word ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you I felt like a school boy being kissed for the first time it was %%$@&&$% incredible !!

The rest of that night was the most exhillerating night I had had in years if ever, but I did find out she requires alot of sleep (I think it's the vegetarian diet) So as she lie there sleeping I tried to keep my mind otherwise occupied ,but to no avail. I couldn't quit thinking about this incredibly Sexy woman lieing next to me. I finally nodded off for about an hour and woke up about 4:30 am and there was again more magic.

I woke up 2 hrs before her did some camp chores and had breakfast with the rest of my campmates ,I just couldn't wait till she woke up,when she did I made her some cereal and we watched another movie. I made her take a shower since she was camping where those facilities were not available and we had plenty but she was again worried about using to much of my stuff (how sweet) When she was done she said she had better get back to her camp and I didn't want to seem clingy so I didn't ask her stay any longer . We kissed for awhile and then said goodbye I got her camp address and made her promise to come by and see me if I didn't see her first.

Ok I am a weenie by this point , I cleaned up around camp and took a shower and blew as much time as I could before running off to see her. that was about three hours butseemed like forever. When I got to her camp and found her she looked a little under the weather and said she had just gotten there not long before me because she was dazed (oh you big dummy,dehydration) I offered her some water ,but she had some ,she said she was feeling nautios so I gave her a 7-up to ease her stomach. she was looking better and said she was feeling better as well.We talked about the burn and I didn't want to seem to pushy so asked about her plans and if she thought she would like to meet up later, She said she would so we agreed to meet after the burn in th same place where we had met the day before. I went back across the playa to my camp and had dinner and couldn't keep the smile off my face all my camp mates could see that I was much more cheery than usual, but nobody asked why, and it was eating me up inside I felt like I was going to explode!!!!!!

I got all ready for the burn and more importantly my after burn rendevouz. I was wearing a bright yellow Zoot suit and I must say looking pretty good the burn was excellent me and my campmates hugged and traded pats on the back for another great year, I was much more sweet and fuzzy than ever before and finally got to tell someone about her it was the best burn ever, and I was still going to get to see her in just a little while I was so energetic and filled with anticipation I almost couldn't contain myself. When the burn was over I hopped on my little scooter and headed off acroos the Playa to see her. I got to center camp and made 2 quick rounds to see if she was there yet , she wasn't so I made way over to where we met the day before and to excited to sit down, I just stood there turning around, it seemed like constantly to see if I could see her coming.
It was starting to get late and the excitement was starting to turn to fatigue and I remembered her saying earlier that she wanted to go dancing and kick up her heels ,so after almost 2 hours of waiting I decided to head back to camp. I thought about going over to her camp, but figured if she didn't want to see me that I would really feel stupid and did not want to seem like a puppy dog, and besides she probably isn't there anyway. So I headed back to camp hoping maybe she would stop by before going in for the night. It seemed really chilly that night on the way back. She didn't show up.
The next morning I woke up and immediately it dawned on me that since she didn't feel better the day before maybe she was still sick ,so I hopped on my little scooter and went racing across the playa I had loaded up with water and 7-up and electrolite tablets hopefully they would make her feel better when I started to get close to her camp I turned around, it had again dawned on me that I might seem to clingy if I showed up that early in the morning so I went back to camp, some what disheartened . Then as I arrived I said to hell with this clingy shit I am going over there and see if she is alright. So you guessed it I turned around and headed back accross the playa to 2:30 & Mars to check on that girl , and if she thought me too clingy "whatever"

When I got there one of her camp mates said he thoought she was there in her tent and pointed me to it , I looked inside and she was nowhere to be found and as I started to walk back toward my little scooter another of her campmates came up and asked if I was looking for Gabby, which struck me as kind of odd becauuse I had not met her before and she wasn't coming from where I had just spoke to her other campmates.
But as I said yes she immediately without asking who I was told me that Gabby had been sick the night before, and really wanted to come meet me but that she did not know where she was currently, I asked her to tell Gabby that I would be back in a little while and it was then that she asked me my name and told me her's was Amy, I thought for a moment about how sweet she was for reassuring me without any prompting , how she was sure I was the guy her friend had obviously talked about, and she was so friendly. I raced back to cam after almost dropping my scooter in a really soft section pf playa right in frnt of them , and proceeded to collect all that I was sure would make her feel better and get her back into shape more water I thought, and if she hes been dehydrated then she will need immodium a-d and cheese to help stop one of the most common symptoms of dehydration, but I don't probably need to mention it here, electrolites she will surely need those 7-up generally will make stomach feel better I knew she couldn't take anything with ephedra in it so I grabbed some ibuprophen and a few other things.

I headed back to her camp just sure that I would fnd her there recovering from a bad night of being sick, when I pulled up one of her friends that I had met the day before came and told me that she was at the medic tent in center camp,I immediately got very worried and raced over as fast as I could and some people were yelling at me to slow down, but I couldn't have cared a less when I got t the medic tent I found her laying down facing the back wall wth an IV in her arm this didn't make me feel any better so when I got over to wher eshe could see me she kind of rolled her eyes with a small sheepish grin ,I asked " how are you?" and I relly can't remember her answer because the tube sticking into her arm was speaking volumes.
to be continued when I get the feeling back in my fingers

M Joe Boss

I have gotten the feeling back

Post by M Joe Boss » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:18 pm

Not long after arriving at her side a medic came over to assess her status, she was still in pretty bad shape, he switched her over to a second bag of fluid, I was trying to lighten the mood by giving her a hard time about being cpr and first aid trained and being an experienced back packer and letting herself get dehydrated, I also had to bring up the fact that during a somewhat inopportune moment friday night I had to go pee and she gave me hell about it. I must have looked at her and rolled my eyes 20 times or more as well as calling her "BIG DUMMY"another dozen or so times, but I could tell she wasn't getting upset with me about it, I think she knew I was trying to lighen her mood, and it seemed to be working. Finally she has to go pee,this is a great sign so I helped her to the RR and I was still giving her a little hell because she is soooooo independant that she hates needing help, I find it really cute. When we get back into the tent a few of her friends show up to check on her,she seems to be well liked among her group ,and the fact is, that sh has some awesome people to call friends. Amy seems to be one of the sweetest people I have ever come across. RCR, I can tell is a riot to be around . Leah is very grounded and probably quite a leader and the person who made her go to the Medics to begin with. Ben seems a little apprehensive but genuine in his caring about his sick friend. i could go on but I won't.
We talked about Exodus Andsince they were all first timers I tried very hard to talk them out of leaving at night ,I did not want them to find out they had run into a wandering cow ,or fallen asleep at the wheel or some other less than happy fate. I think it worked.
I gave them all some electrolite tablets and the cheese I had brought and made sure they all had a mood necklace and they coninued talking. I felt a little out of place, but I generally do situations like that but it wasn't any doing of their's, it's just me.

When gabby got done with her second bag of saline I had offered to take her back to my camp so she could watch shanghai Noon and recooperate under the airconditioner,be close to a porta pooty and have anything I had at camp ,which believe me is alot I don't travel lite. I wasn't sure she was keen on it but when her friends were ready to go they asked what she was going to do,and she replied go watch Shanghai Noon, I was overjoyed!! Her friends made sure to get my address and said they may stop by later I of course told them they were more than welcome that I had a place they could crash and plenty of food and drinks,then we went our separate directions.
On the way back I walked my scooter , and she asked if she could hold on to the other side,of course I said yes . I was still quite concearned about her being in the hot sun in her condition so I gave her my hat as it was the only thing I had to offer her in that situation.
When we finally arrived at camp I turned on the ac but to be honest the trailer was already so hot that it didn't help alot. I turned on the movie and offered something to eat she was finally feeling well enough to eat , I was releived. We watched the movie for a little bit, and RCR shows up. She looked really tired and asked if she could hang out and cash on the fouton, certainly I replied, and offered something to drink and something to eat. she too was so polite and humble it was just amazing to me. We watched the rest of th movie and the girls were munching away ,it made me feel good that I had so much to offer. The movie was over and I asked if they wanted to watch the sequal and RCR was amazed that there was a sequal and she asked alot of questions, she is so funny. I put in the next movie and we got about half way through it and RCR had probably decided she wouldn't be able to get any sleep if she stayed there watching movies. I asked if she needed anything before she left and ever so humbly replied, no, but I started giving her a hard time and made her at least take some water.
When the movie was over Gabby and I were talking for a while and faithfulness came in conversation ,and the fact that she had, not long before had her heart broken after a 2.5 year relationship but that he was faithful to her .This is where i started to get queezy, because though I had meant no harm I knew I was going to inflict some real soon. I never thought about the consequences to her of my actions, we some how got onto the subject of children and I told her about my oldest who had just got into contact with me 2 months earlier,She replied that she had no idea I had children. I then told her I had 4. the conversation went further and she asked about the rest of them ,and i knew it was coming ,I was beginning to feel sick.When she asked where my two youngest were at I told her at home that is when she put it all together, She said with your wife huh????? I was truly sick by this time. She got so upset, but her anger and frustration was being directed wrongfully at herself, she didn't know.
After the initial started to ware off she asked if the rest of my campmates knew my wife and I replied yes, but they also know some of my marrital circumstance as well, I reassured they would not think little of her for anything that had happened. She asked if I was in love with my wife ,and had to reply That I love my wife, she is a really good person, but that within her lyes some serious challeges to a marriage which I will not into in this forum, but in talking to her stepmother found out that her father is exactly the same way so it is obviously genetic, and you can't really blame somebody for their genes, after 6 years of trying everything my wife told me too and everthing else i could thik of I kind of gave up on alot of things that I had once known very well. I began to be sedintary and apathetic, somewhat abbrasive and in some cases jagged as a chainsaw. Gabbie( I just found out I have been spelling it wrong) had made me feel more alive and more special than I had felt in a long long time. I told her I wasn't sorry for what had happened, but I was sorry for the way she felt about it,And I truly was sorry for the she felt .

My campmates had made dinner in the mean time and made two plates for us and brought them into the back part of the trailer and leftthem but we were still in the middle of this serious conversation so dinner wound up getting really cold But I knew she needed to eat even though food was the furthest thing from my mind so I went and got the plates and something to drink for each of us, though I am a serious carnivore and she is a vegetarian she would be better able to tell you what kind of meat was on the plates I traded all her meat for all my non meat products and she laughed at me. We talked about my vegetable intake , and the mood was a little lighter now. but not totally relaxed. I didn't want her to leave ,so after more conversation she began to put her shoes on and I got this incredible sinking feeling in my stomach. I asked ,are you leaving , she replied I think I should , there was deafening silence, as I couldn't find the words I thought it would take to make her stay.We sat there and stared at each other a few moments and the tention was thick in the air, I needed her to know that this was not a one night stand, I needed to convey that I am not some kind of stud that does this , I had to let her know that if it wasn't her it wouldn't have been anyone. I had to know that she wasn't going to hate me for this.

I don't know who started kissing who, my brain was scrambled, but I again felt the warmth I had come to know over the last couple of days and was elated we kept kissing and it was "unbeleivable" This was , after all the drama ,still one of the warmest feeling days I had had in a really long time. That night was absolutely $@*%&*%_incredible.
she fell asleep and I just couldn't I was just too alive too warm and and I didn't want to waste the precious little time I knew we had left.

I finally fell asleep around 4:30am and was back up at around 7. I knew my campmates were already packed up and fixin to head out and I hadbeen so enamored over the last three days I hadn't even started so I tried as quietly as I could ,to start breaking down and cleaning up and fill the generator and so on and so fourth going in about every 15 or twenty minutes to check on her. When it came time for our traditional group photo we walked out onto the playa and it took longer than I expected. It seemed to take forever. when I got back the bed was made , my shirt she had been wearing was folded on the end of the bed and she as nowhere in sight . I felt my this sinking feeling in my stomach,that kept getting stronger and stronger. All my campmates were just leaving but I still had to wait until I could get a johnny on the spot to come empty my porta potty before I could finish packing up or even move my trailer, I ran around frantically trying to spot one of those damn trucks ,I rode over to place they were camped about 4 times, at one point I thought about leaving my several hundred dollar porta potty on the playa but I would have had to push it offthe back of my trailer and would have been nasty . so I again hopped on my little scooter to try and find one of these trucks , I thought that if I hurry I could still catch her before she got all packed up and out the gate. I finally catch not one but three trucks in a row heading back into their encampment The first 2 were full and wouldn't even talk to me, the 3rd wouldnt stop so I rode along side of him and asked what it would take to get my potty ppumped out he said $45.00 so I asked how quick they could do it for $100.00 and the guy said hold on . I went back to my trailer and abou ten minutes later a little truck with a tank comes driving up and I was so greatful, he started pumping but he ran out of room. Oh shit! I explained the situation to him and he immediately called for another truck to come over, but true to form for that day when the other truck left their base of operatio he went the wrong way we could see him but the radio wasn't working thankfully the guy that was there went speeding off to catch the other guy. The guy finally arrives , really nice and begins to start pumping and just then I looked up and saw one the most incredible sights of my life, It was that incredibly unbeleivable sexy Jewish backpacker that had turned me into this babbling idiot.

To be continued

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:09 pm

I just want to get this straight --

You watched American Pie II AND III on the playa?
Fight for the fifth freedom!

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:34 pm

so did you catch up to her or what.

I hate when eplayans get me hooked on stories like this.

Another Ring O' Fire. :lol:
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

Last Real Burner

.....down in front........

Post by Last Real Burner » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:37 pm

If it were the girl of my dreams, we could watch "Madison Bridges". ~it's all good~

M Joe Boss

Here we go again

Post by M Joe Boss » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:21 pm

So here she is about thirty feet away as I am talking to the new pump guy ,and all I could do was mouth the words "thank you" to her". she came over and I gave her a great big hug and that seriously sick feeling is now starting to subside. I told her i thought I would never see her again ,and how I was trying to think of something to compose on the e-playa that might grab somebodies attention that knew her.I was so releived that she came back to say goodbye. Well it turns out that even though she told her friends about my being married that they didn't seemto think I was a total scumbag after all, and they, infact were the ones who talked her into coming back to see me, even thoughg I am sure they were eager to get home. It turns out I was right about them all along,and the really really sweet one Amy that I told you all about earlier is the one who pressed her the hardest. THANK YOU AMY !!!!!!!!!!!!! We kissed and talked and kissed and so on. The pumper was done ,I gave him his money,and we were all alone. She had to go to the bathroom a couple blocks away, so while she was gone I moved the potty back into the trailer and started loading stuff into the trailer until she got back we talked somemore and kissed somemore and I did not want to let her go.I kept telling her I still had enough food and supplies to last atleast another week but she wasn't going to stay, I understood, While embracing her,I asked if would e-mail me and she said no. Ouch that stings, I thought. But then she asked what my e-dress was so I wrote it down for her. we kissed some more and she finally got on her bike to leave, Though I was sad to see her go and I couldn't take my eyes off her till I just couldn't see her any more I was still in better shape than I was all that morning.
By this time it is 12:45pm and I finished packing up, and slowly moved over to the line to leave to be cont

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:50 am

As I crept slowly over to the line, my head was racing......what can i do ??
I lookk at the line and realize that I am still goino to be on the playa for awhile. I am wondering if I should cut out of line and go over to where she was camped , but there wasn't a good way out ,you see that trailer I was talking abou is 48' long and does not make for a real manueverable vehicle. I also realized that if I went and saw her again that we would also be saying goodbye again, and I don't think I was going to be able to do that, it had already been an emotional rollercoaster day for me.

Almost 2 hours later I finally get out onto the open road, and the playa will have to wait a whole year away. I still had 5 hundred miles to drive, and nothing else to do but think, that was 500 of the longest miles I ever drove.I stopped in Oakridge Oregon, to get get the K-Falls bugs off my windsheild .I ran into about 8 burners at that little shell station, and as most burners do they asked what was in that incredibly long trailer.I told them what was in the trailer and they were very nice it was there first year out .(I met alot of first timers this year) I used the RR. When I came out I realized that I still had some mood necklaces,so I sked one of them how many they had in their group and she told me 8, so I went digging in the trailer and grabbed 8 mood necklaces and it really seemed to make them happy.
Back on the road again about another 160 miles to go, and I still wasn't sure I was headed in the right direction. But on the oter hand I don't really know how this girl REALLY feels abou t me, she is very guarded when it comes to that, and she had also mentioned ,after she found out I was married that at least she" won't have to worry about me stalking her".
So that was just another one of many numerous things I had on my mind for the long drive home. Then I thoight , who is this person I have become over the last few days ,I didn't get the playa name MIGHTY JOE BOSS by being like this ,I assure you. I am a Jagged Texas redneck, who currently resides in Oregon. Where did this guy pop out from ?????? I don't do that touchy feely shit !!! I am not one who expresses these types of feelings !!! I genererally only outwardly convey happy and pissed off, boy am I all screwed up!! I got the impression she was exactly the same way in those respects, which is what drew me to her in the first place, but now she had kept it up, and I have become some kind of idiot !!! Well maybe that was too much for her to handle . She might have thought I am the smothering/ stalking type, WOW.......... ME?????????
I am on I-5 heading North by this time. Still trying to figure out what is going on inside me. About 100 miles left to go,and by this time I am getting exhausted,I wanted to pull over and go to slee but I wanted more, to get to my computer to send her an e-mail. Finally I am on I-205 only about twenty miles to go. I am slapping myself by this time, trying to stay awake. Here comes my exit 4 more miles and I am starting to wake up now, I can send her an e-mail in a few minutes.

When I get home at about 1:30 am,the first thing I do is head for the computer ,and punch out this funny -mail, sure to make her laugh.I press send, and then go to my inbox.................This sucks, the first heading that catches my eye is postmaster?????. the e-mail is bounced back. My first thought is, that girl wasn't kidding about the stalking thing. But then I figured she didn't have as good of a time as I did. I went through abou 10 more thoughts along these same lines .
Things often seem clearer in the morning. It has now occured to me that She probably has alot of friends and since she has been incommunicado for the week+ her inbox may be full,and therefore obuncing back emails.
I tried again, but with no success.and that is what brought me here. I thought maybe writing this all down would help. Yet something else that is really out of character for me.This is by far the longest thing I have ever,and I mean ever written in my life. As a matter of fact it is probably longer than any 4 things I have written in life. Especially when you consider I type about 4 words a minute with 2 fingers.

I did try again to send her an email ,a few times. Fially one hasn't bounced back!!!!!!! but by this time it was only a subject line.........She responds ,which is when I found out how to spell her first name. I guess it stands to reason that Gabbie is a pronoun and gabby is an adjective.
however the e-mail she sent was quite short and direct and though I immediately replied, and haven't left my computer alone for very long she has not replied again, I think she might be sleeping. I will add to this probably often , as it has been very therapeutic for me and would appreciate your commentary as well.

anticdevices

Post by anticdevices » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:07 am

M Joe Boss wrote:would appreciate your commentary as well.
Oh you had to go and ask.

How about this: If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Everyone - including me - will tell you the odds of it being worth it to chuck it all for Gabby are not good. Leaving your wife will probably only result in pain for everyone. A year from now you'll be alone, without either woman or any of your current friends. Even your family will be uncomfortable around you.

That's the common wisdom. I believe it's generally true.

On the other hand.......... I've been there. Left the wife for the other woman. It was an incredibly painful experience. It left scars on everyone. Best thing I ever did. Terrible, terrible thing to say, and so unfair to my previous wife, but true. Best thing I ever did. We've been together for 8 years now, expecting our first child in a couple of short weeks.

If you want advice - and you didn't ask for it, you asked for comments - I'd advise you to be as honest as possible with your wife. There's brutal honesty, there's half-truthes to 'protect feelings' and then there's the fact you don't honestly know what's what about some things. When you're in a blender it's hard to know what's truth, much less how to express it, and it's easy to say things you'll regret. My advise is to try to face up to that. Be as honest as you can. Whether you stay or go you'll want to be able to look yourself in the mirror.

Oh! And a genuine comment: I found your story to be wonderful, beautiful & captivating. I found it to be a testament to ... I don't even know what. Being alive. Connecting. Communicating. Heart.

Damn I'm a noodle. But your story is just moving.
- Patrick
O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention - Henry V, Prologue

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:34 pm

How about this: If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Well that is kind of where the entire problem lye in the first place, she is a good person, but her capability to "LOVE", in the sence in which we are speaking, is challenged at best.

I'd advise you to be as honest as possible with your wife.

And I, above all others, appreciate that more than you know. I hate lieing and bullshit ,and for that matter beating around the bush. I just don't think destroying her so that I have a clear conscienceis the way to go.

I am still very open to commentary . The more the better, I have apparently become somebody who requires outside affirmation.

I was out riding my Harley today, had to go look at a job,and usually that sets my mind free, but this time I felt that I was missing something.

I still haven't heard back from Gabbie. That sinking feelig in my stomach is back. I don't like it.

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:44 pm

I think you're just gonna have to face facts and just let it go.

I dont think you're gonna hear from Gabby again. and if you do it's better as a suprise. best bet is to get your house together first.

Great "summer of 42" story though.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:23 pm

Does anybody who is reading this know the person i am speaking of ?????????????????

M Joe Boss

Thank you patrick

Post by M Joe Boss » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:31 pm

BTW Thank you Patrick, I really appreciate what you had to say

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:51 am

well the verdict is in...................

I am an idiot !

It was pretty apparently a one sided deal !!

I guess I really knew it all along !!!

I got the final blow tonight !!

I feel like such a little bitch

Well at least I know, and I don't have to wonder anymore.

And I can go back to being that Jagged Ass Texas Redneck who doesn't take shit off nobody, and who will tell you where to go and if you can't find it ,Ill put you there personally. This touchy feely shit sucks ass

Lysergic

hey

Post by Lysergic » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:42 am

Touchy feely shit aint nothing bad. Love is the most beautiful thing....and it is still better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. Infatuation is the addiction, but love is the cure. If you really love them, set them free, its hard I know. You'll be stronger in the end. Hate, anger and fear are weaknesses.

Just my two cents....

PS There are literally a billion fish in this sea, it's all about probability and exposure. Burning man is a just one place where like minded people go to find themselves and eachother.

Keep searchin'
Lysergic
Doubt everything. Find your own light.
--Last words of Gotama Buddha

buckethead alien
Burning Since: 1997

Post by buckethead alien » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:08 am

Dude got his Texas/Oregon married hetero ass laid at Burning Man, got his heart broken, and lived to write about it. Bloody good work all 'round I'd say, mate.
- Bucket

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:24 am

Buckethead, you have a marvelous way of spinning things,

thanks

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:41 am

Here is the real deal,

Though all the signs were there, I didn't realize it was so one sided. What a moron.

Things are always much clearer in the morning, to me .
And the facts are , she was always an incredibly gracious guest in my camp, even if only for a short time she made me feel unbeleivable, she still had one of the greatest butts of time and was probably thee sexiest woman I had ever laid eyes on. So all and all I came out ahead. Those will eventually be the parts that stick with me the most.

And on the bright side my typing speed has more than doubled in midst of all this.

jlpc4004

Post by jlpc4004 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:47 am

GAWD what a great story!!!WELL? Have you heard from her?
Whatever the outcome, use this as a great memory whenever you need it, it's yours, keep it...

jlpc4004

Post by jlpc4004 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:51 am

Sounds like "sexy jewish backpacker" didnt have too good of a time at BM, doubt she'll be back, huh??

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:37 am

Well I surely think she had some fun,or else she would have told me to get bent earlier than she did.
I really hope I didn't ruin BM for her with endless drivle after the fact.

Last we had talked before leaving the playa she had indicated she would like to return, but she thought that maybe only 4 dayss was better than the entire week. I truly hope she does, she won't have to run into me unless she looks for me, there is alot of people and space out there. And I certainly don't want her to be uncomfortable.

paillette

Post by paillette » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:06 pm

Here's one possible retelling of the story from her point of view.

"I met this really cool guy in center camp --- I dunno, I just felt this incredible connection. Went back and hung out at his RV -- we just felt so comfortable in each other's presence. Then, after I was totally smitten, I find out the guy's married! Felt totally betrayed.... but couldn't turn off the attraction like a switch. I had to see him again and ended up hanging out with him some more. Even gave him my email.

When I got home, I see this sweet email from him. I also hear rumors that he's posted about us on eplaya, and I see that he's fallen hard. But I know what I have to do. He's married, even has kids... I don't want to break all that up, be responsible for that. Who knows whether we could really be together? So I gritted my teeth and sent him a curt email, ended it cleanly."

In other words: it may not have been one-sided, but given your family circumstances, she may have wanted to make a clean break.

Just one possibility.

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:08 pm

man.....this is gettin good. :o

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:31 pm

Pailette;
That was such a sweet thing to say, and I wish that I knew for sure,she is one tough nut to crack.
I hope she doesn't still feel betrayed, when I wrote about her having "already giving me more than I had given her", I meant the fact that she let me cheer her up,i f even only a little bit, that is what I was referring to, and now I have totally screwed that up.

I know this though, whatever happens with my marriage, it has been coming for a long long time, and no body outside of it had one thing to do with it. I already knew long ago what the eventual outcome would be. I am so abbrasive that I told my wife when we got married, that there is no such thing as forever.

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:42 pm

Well, I heard from her yesterday, and she was much more the person that I had spent so much tiime with on the playa.

Unfortunately the feelings haven't stopped, but I do feel better since her last e-mail. I have gone through most of the healing steps, and have pretty much come full circle, in that I realize what is meant to be.....will be reguardless of all else. That is however, a real pain to deal with. the sinking feeling in my stomach is still there, though not as bad as before.

I am still a little confused about some things, like why I chose to write all this down, and how I became so emotional so quickly. I have learned a great deal about myself in the last week,and that alone would have been hard to deal with. I guess if you add in one incredible woman, some playa, and a little love, it would turn some of the most viscious souls into blithering idiots.

I am not sure what life holds in store for me but I know this; I have been living in a cave for to long!

I hope you will continue to feed me your comments, they have been helpful.

And if anybody knows of any really sexy Jewish back packers that are emotionally available, I'm all ears.

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:47 pm

Well I gotta say, She really does sound like a really nice person.

So um, since you 2 are not ......anymore....ya think you might want to pass on her email???????? :lol:

Only kidding. :P

Just trying to put a smile on you guys face.

That playa love can do it to ya everytime. Out of experience though, that feeling that you guys have right now will last awhile.

M Joe Boss

Post by M Joe Boss » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:31 am

[quote="DVD Burner"]

Just trying to put a smile on you guys face.

and you have, thanks

jbelson

Post by jbelson » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:41 pm

This is by far the best thread I've seen on these boards.
M Joe Boss, you had a great Burning Man fling. You met a beautiful girl, fell in love, made love (hopefully), shared loves (the movies), showed love (the bringing water and 7-up), told of your live in love, and that didn't even affect your playa love. You had a better experience in those couple of days than most of us did in the whole week...combined. I'm jealous.
But alas, it was just a fling.
It's like dancing with fire, beautiful and engaging. It sucks you in with it's beautiful flame glowing radiently. But the fire needs fuel. You kept it lit as long as you could, but there is no more fuel that can be added now that your home. But damn! It sure did burn bright while you had it going.
Remember, all I brought home were some necklaces and a bunch of dust. You've brought home passion. And that is the fuel for many fires to come.
"I gotta have more cowbell"
Bruce dickenson, legendary rock producer

glam_daddy

Post by glam_daddy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:48 pm

this has the makings of a great soap opera...

"as the dust settles..."

seriously though, you had a real burning man moment. a genuine one. Those are the moments that make burning man magic.

Never forget it.....
http://www.jordansplace.net

Return to “Stories”