presentations on relationships and other thing

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
xhoosier
Burning Since: 2009

presentations on relationships and other thing

Post by xhoosier » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Last year I went with a friend over to a camp that was giving presentations on relationships, how to deal with playa issues, etc. I do not know who it was but it was over by 3-4. Can anyone point me in their direction. My friend said that he learned a lot and I would like to attend some of the presentations this year. I would also like a schedule I can post at my camp so others might benefit from it too.

thanks,

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Brainy Bar

Re: presentations on relationships and other thing

Post by trilobyte » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 am

I'm giving this a nudge over to Experiences At Burning Man, since that's a better fit for trying to find pictures/DJ's/performers/speakers posts.

There are usually plenty of those going on throughout the week, your request is a little like asking for the bar serving margaritas between 3-4. :wink:

You may want to consider getting and using one of the various smartphone apps, or browse through the online calendar. Unlike the lousy printed guide (which only lists the first 1500ish events posted), they get updated a week or so before the event with all the events that have been added to the playa events calendar. Last year's info is still available, so if the people who organized the presentation you enjoyed had posted it to the Playa Events Calendar, it should still be there.

Return to “Stories”