Burner girls are the sexiest girls on this planet!!!!!!!!

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
mowgli

Burner girls are the sexiest girls on this planet!!!!!!!!

Post by mowgli » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:27 pm

What else is there to say? Playa love? Shit, I think i fell in love a hundred times. I definetly have a new appreciation for eyes. I always did, but not on a level as deep and magical as this. I brought it into babylon and I see things now I have never seen before. Sex sex? its not even about sex. reverence maybe . who am I kidding? It is about sex, but man is there so much more. Burner girls burner girls!!! somebody give me a Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still whirling here and there. still ecstatically out of my mind.

shitmouse

Re: Burner girls are the sexiest girls on this planet!!!!!!!

Post by shitmouse » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:28 pm

mowgli wrote:
Still whirling here and there. still ecstatically out of my mind.

don't worry that "e' should wear off in about 4 months.
-b
=-=-= \<>/ =-=-=

geekster

Post by geekster » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:18 pm

I SO wanted to give his post nice resounding YAHOO!!! But until now couldn't think of the proper context.
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.

Dardanian

Post by Dardanian » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:19 pm

Shitmouse and Geekstar: What, no love for an (at the time) virgin burner who had his eyes opened and had a sudden overwhelming catharsis in the face of women fully expressing themselves?

Mowgli: I feel you man. I thought the same last year... and to be frank, this year as well! It's sad that the default world strongly compells most people to supress who they WANT to be. Seeing people break out of that mold is staggering at first. It is just a bit more significant with women... somehow, though we all start out as catipillars the women end up the butterflies while we men tend to end up merely moths unless we try VERY hard!

Here is to self actualization, no?
-Christopher of Aeneadae
Per ardua ad astra

wovenone

Post by wovenone » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:46 pm

i'm thinking about staying out of sexual relations next year on the playa. it's feeling more like a one-night-stand than a special, magical connection now. i think kissing wouldn't be off-limits, but i'm wondering "why sex a stranger and get your feelings hurt?" (young mc) i guess i can't find an answer to that right now.
"Why should humanity act as if it is the only intelligence?" - Deva of the Golden Conifer

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:03 pm

Our exited ex-newbie mowglie has merely taken note of something that all guys notice out there... Women just seem to glow on the playa. You tell them that and they think you're full of it; but it's true and every single one of us guys notices. It's kind of like the way (good) food tastes out there by about Thursday or so. It's manna from heaven, and it tastes technicolor. With women, it's the same thing, only it starts on arrival.

And I've had more than one woman tell me that "it takes a special kind of woman to come to Burningman".

chineseobelisk

Post by chineseobelisk » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:05 pm

I concur. Tuesday night at the man, early, not yet midnight, I saw this girl who was dressed like some future primitive version of a bedouin princess. She was a desert goddess for sure. Just to make it better it was during the awesome dust storm, so to be out there she had to be somewhat gnarly too. Yes she was only one of many beautiful women I saw on the playa but the image of her will always remain dear to my heart.

oh.. did I mention she was wearing goggles and a dust mask?
measuring the weight of smoke

geekster

Post by geekster » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:41 pm

Dardanian wrote:Shitmouse and Geekstar: What, no love for an (at the time) virgin burner who had his eyes opened and had a sudden overwhelming catharsis in the face of women fully expressing themselves?
Hey, I have NO problem with women expessing themselves. Just that MY particular reason for going to BRC isn't for the hot loose chicks ... sure, a hookup is can be awesome fun and might turn into something amazing or it might just be left to the amazing time it was at the moment ... no problem with that. Just that I don't go there with expectations of it nor would I actively seek it out. That is just me. If it happens, it happens, for me, it just seems more special if it happens on its own without me going from flower to flower searching for it. I just got the impression that his expectation of burningman from now on is to get laid. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

shitmouse

Post by shitmouse » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:26 am

geekster wrote:
Dardanian wrote:Shitmouse and Geekstar: What, no love for an (at the time) virgin burner who had his eyes opened and had a sudden overwhelming catharsis in the face of women fully expressing themselves?
Hey, I have NO problem with women expessing themselves. Just that MY particular reason for going to BRC isn't for the hot loose chicks ... sure, a hookup is can be awesome fun and might turn into something amazing or it might just be left to the amazing time it was at the moment ... no problem with that. Just that I don't go there with expectations of it nor would I actively seek it out. That is just me. If it happens, it happens, for me, it just seems more special if it happens on its own without me going from flower to flower searching for it. I just got the impression that his expectation of burningman from now on is to get laid. Maybe I am reading too much into it.
i'm full of love mate. and glad you had an eye opening experiene.
-b
=-=-= \<>/ =-=-=

chineseobelisk

Post by chineseobelisk » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:26 am

Unfortunately there is still a lot of sex discrimination in this world and a lot of my female friends have difficulty expressing their power and beauty without being considered bitches or sluts. So, in an evironment such as Burning Man that is for the most part safer and more equitable than others, it is a joy to see women own themselves and express it in so many ways. It's not always about sex.

Case in point: one exceptional woman in our camp who is a fabulous fire dancer and just a general all around creative entity, expressed to me that she felt unsure at first about showing herself in the powerful and sensual way of which she is capable. (many members of our camp had not met previously).
It was so amazing to see her come out of that shell once she was comfortable, and to see the joy of being able to dance for us without any implied sexual overtones (although she was incredibly 'sexy') and to be able to tell her that she had a great body and knew how to make it move in all the right ways without having her construe it as a 'come on' but take it in the complimentary and critiquey kind of way that it was meant.

It is these situations that I find particularly rewarding because often in the 'real' world it can take much longer to remove those filters we use to protect ourselves, and which, ultimately inhibit us from being able to establish the intimate yet non sexual relationships that we are capable of having with people.

lurker

Post by lurker » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:03 am

Ahhh, it is so much easier to tear down than it is to lift up.

Amen. mowgli, burner girls are beautiful, each and every one of them.
"Life is like a box of razor blades. Sharp, shiny, and good for removing unwanted body hair"

sparkletarte

~

Post by sparkletarte » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:17 pm

Um, geekster...
the hot loose chicks ... sure, a hookup is can be awesome fun

I just got the impression that his expectation of burningman from now on is to get laid. Maybe I am reading too much into it.
Yes, I think you are. Being hot and sexy isn't the same thing as being 'loose' and appreciating hot and sexy people isn't the same as wanting to fuck them.

stuart

Post by stuart » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:12 pm

Being hot and sexy isn't the same thing as being 'loose' and appreciating hot and sexy people isn't the same as wanting to fuck them.
and you are a fine example of both of those things
call me baby

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:27 pm

It is said (by Them, look it up) that one should not propose marriage until 3 days after one has stopped rolling.

Whatever.

I met my girfirend on the playa a year ago (att he M&G) and it ithe best thing that's happened to me, on the playa or off.

Yeah, seeing a woman with a lot less fear and self-censorship is pretty damm inspiring.
Fight for the fifth freedom!

burning tent

You reminded me of a line from City Slickers

Post by burning tent » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:59 pm

chineseobelisk wrote:Yes she was only one of many beautiful women I saw on the playa but the image of her will always remain dear to my heart.?
Curly: I just turned around and rode away.
Mitch: Why?
Curly: I figured it wasn't going to get any better than that.
Mitch: Yeah, but you could have been, you know, with her.
Curly: I've been with lots of women.
Mitch: Yeah, but, you know, she could have been the love of your life.
Curly: She is.
chineseobelisk wrote:oh.. did I mention she was wearing goggles and a dust mask?
Cookie: De womenz brown, hot and plenty of 'em!

mowgli

Post by mowgli » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:22 pm

Yes yes. I wont go back to burnning man to get laid. I will go back to witness and participate in a world were things are as they could and should be. Many things amazed and delighted me as Im an artist that didnt really understand art before I arrived on the playa.
Like I said in the first place in regards to women. It was the realization of the true beauty of women and the power that they possess that struck me. Oh my god, but the experiences I had. The eyes I gazed into and the simple blessings of smiles and soft kisses here and there. Not just to get laid, not at all.
And there are very beautiful men and women strolling the playa. people being the spiritual, sexual creative human animals that our evolution has driven us to be.

And yes I dont think the drugs have worn off yet!!!!!

As an inspired ex-newbie I will build for next year. I promise. I'm putting together a crew already. So, the newbies can keep it going and fuck all the critics.

Shady Backflash

Post by Shady Backflash » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:49 pm

my first burn i got there on monday night. by tuesday afternoon i took my first walk across the playa and almost literally the first thing i noticed, at least the first immediate and strong impression that i had was that as i walked by all of these people, they would all say hi to me. and it was most striking that all of these beautiful smiley radiant women would say hi to me. they'd be sexy as hell, wearing, y'know, almost nothing in the midday heat, and have what i've come to love as incredibly sexy burner cowboy / cowgirl hats, and just be totally sincere and friendly and i thought to myself, "where else can you go where women are this free and open and comfortable being themselves?"

i travel in "counterculture" circles all the time. went to lots of dead shows, rainbow gatherings, graduated from two different fairly feminist colleges (antioch in ohio and naropa in boulder) and have been to pagan gatherings all so on and so on and so on, but none of those experiences was like stepping foot into black rock city. perhaps it could be said that my earlier experiences "prepared" me for black rock city, but ultimately what i experienced at black rock city was an eye opener. jerry garcia had been dead for, oh, three years when i first got to black rock city, but dead tour had been deteriorating rapidly and steadily since the late eighties and the "strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand" vibe hadn't been there for a long, long time...

at some point, when i think about the difference between black rock city and the macroculture, it hurts to realize that a.) women do not always feel as free to express themselves as they do at black rock city and b.) even worse, not all women feel free to express themselves fully EVEN at black rock city... the second is the real heart breaker, because, let's face it, healthy guys (and i think i can lump most gays in with bi guys and straights on this matter) totally love radiant sexy women, but for some fucked up reason, call it insecurity, on some deep level many guys have the hardest time making their peace with radiant sexy women without feeling, oh, possessive or lame or neurotic or whatever and that creates all sorts of friction and stupidity in the culture, in the world... so until women can just be this radiant without having to feel like it threatens guys, other women, themselves, we are not going to live as fully and radiantly as we ought to be able to live and i think we all suffer as a result of that.

i've never hooked up on the playa. for the most part, i'm fairly inhibited where outward physical expression is concerned, but i've always always always put the assertive friendliness and general radiance of the women at burning man as the #1 most incredible reason for me to go. (#2 would be the art and #3 would be it's the best playground for trippers on earth.)

there is a bumper sticker out now that says "stoner chicks rule."

i looked at that and thought to myself, "it should read burner chicks rule."

perhaps i'll have to make one. because, let's face it, they do.

chineseobelisk

Post by chineseobelisk » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:02 pm

[quote="mowgli"]
And there are very beautiful men and women strolling the playa. people being the spiritual, sexual creative human animals that our evolution has driven us to be.

well put.

chineseobelisk

Post by chineseobelisk » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:11 pm

Hey! thanks everyone in this thread for such a positive combo of wit and wisdom. Clearly some good folk.

geekster

Post by geekster » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:14 pm

Sorry if I got all grouchy ... it was really tired in here at the time. Pleasure to meet you, Mowgli. Yes, the burner women are indeed something special. Certainly something to be cherished and adored.

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:33 pm

heh...as i once said in the desert in joshua tree...

a woman in the desert is a beautiful thing
i mean think about it
it's the only moisture around for miles!

besides, there is nothing hotter than a babe in goggles and a dust mask, big stompin boots and a mini skirt, covered in dust...yum!!!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

Ivy

Post by Ivy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:07 pm

a babe in goggles and a dust mask, big stompin boots and a mini skirt, covered in dust
Out of curiosity, I am the only one that tires of the same image of the burner woman fashion plate?

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:13 pm

uh, i dunno, what's the other option? :) i pretty much like em all...
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:23 pm

Ivy wrote:...Out of curiosity, am I the only one that tires of the same image of the burner woman fashion plate?
Ivy, you are the fashion plate, 'nkay? I hear ivy tattoos are gonna be big next year...

blyslv

Post by blyslv » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:15 pm

Is the best way to get laid to disavow any desire to get laid?
Fight for the fifth freedom!

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:07 pm

blyslv wrote:
Is the best way to get laid to disavow any desire to get laid?
Well... BM does stress self reliance... dunno'... Bring your own?

Oh, and leave no trace...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

DM

Post by DM » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:18 pm

I gotta admit...in the real world, it is hard to look at people for who they are. We always attach something to them, some stigma, some judgement - what their wearing or how they look - all of them guide us in how we perceive others.

And obviously super-sexy, beautiful woman fall into that category. So you see a beautiful woman and you focus more on exterior features rather than interior. I dont start talking to the woman, I am talking to the body man. Straight up.

Anyways, on the playa, I was sooo pleased to see that wash away. Everyone became just the simple human beings that we are and after a few days, breasts and what-not were no longer the main attraction when I was talking to people.

I am always looking for interesting people, but at BM, I wasn't getting distracted. It was a clear view of people. There was very little interference of crap.
If you want to lead the people, stand behind them.

Return to “Stories”