24 Hours at Burning Man 2016.... in 2017... Lighthouses, La Victrola, Catacombs burn & more....

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

BoyScoutGirl
Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Re: 24 Hours at Burning Man 2016.... in 2017... Lighthouses, La Victrola, Catacombs burn & more....

Postby BoyScoutGirl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

Thoroughly enjoyed! Loved the interviews with the artists, ESD, etc. I especially got some retroactive insight into the Catacombs.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Re: 24 Hours at Burning Man 2016.... in 2017... Lighthouses, La Victrola, Catacombs burn & more....

Postby Traveller in Time » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Enjoyed thoroughly.

Wait, was it just one and a half hour? Would have thought the video to be several hours, and many days, ordered in playa time.

I am just a member of Camp Envy, but perhaps that is why I recognised nearly every structure/ theme camp/ MV :D
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

MisterSaunders

Postby MisterSaunders » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Traveller in Time wrote:Enjoyed thoroughly.

Wait, was it just one and a half hour? Would have thought the video to be several hours, and many days, ordered in playa time.

I am just a member of Camp Envy, but perhaps that is why I recognised nearly every structure/ theme camp/ MV :D

It only feels like it lasted for days. If you need/want/desire more of the same, there's always this... which is at least ten minutes longer....

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Postby Traveller in Time » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 am

Thanks , I did last year.
Way more red noses :D
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

Roundabout
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Playa Choir

Postby Roundabout » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Thank you for this! It is maybe with the best video I have ever seen of burning man. Long, but ever entertaining. And authentic. You're ending is hilarious.
Every aspect of life is education. Even if you don't immediately grasp the lesson. robbidobbs

Return to “Stories”