Drum and Bass DJ's Needed

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
xevioso

Drum and Bass DJ's Needed

Post by xevioso » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:25 am

We are a large village located at 9:30 and the Esplanade.

We are looking for excellent DJ's who can spin Drum n Bass for a night of it on Wednesday. Please email me with a link or someway I can listen to your set. This will be a all night Drum n Bass set , from dusk till dawn. If you got the chops, email me.

--J

chives08727

Post by chives08727 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:36 am

where will this party be at?

sake1

Post by sake1 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:08 pm

I am a dnb emcee based out of spokane wa. I just found out some of my friends are going to be playing there (Zacharia and Rob Noble) they told me to check here to see if I could get on with you guys I will be attending this year...do you guys want a dnb emcee?? please email me if so @ sake1absk@yahoo.com I would love to bring some rymes for you guys if you will have me....

ez
sake1

sake1

Post by sake1 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:09 pm

double post sorry

sake1

Post by sake1 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:11 pm

no delete button sorry again

emune

Post by emune » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:49 pm

Greetings,
I am a DnB Dj coming from san francisco and would love to spin for you guys wednesday night. I have been spininning for 3 years, and the last year and half has been in clubs and raves in the bay area/sacramento as well. I spin everything from atmospheric/soulfull dnb to the hard techy jungle mashup stuff. I dont have anything online or to send, just been lazy on creating a online mix, but am not someone who will trainwreck or redline your system. If your interestd let me know, and i will bring my crate of records with me. contact me at
emune@sbcglobal.net

Shonn

thehunt

Post by thehunt » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:07 pm

I'll be at this DNB party
cuz there aint much DNB out there
get it while you can
The Hunt \<>/ Eric Huntington - DJ, Producer, Abstract Artist - picassocamp.org/gallery
My Group: Enlightenmen
email: [email]thehunt@live.com[/email]

xevioso

well

Post by xevioso » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:29 am

We are having an all-night d&B party on Wednesday at the IGS Village at 9:30 and the Esplanade. Last year we had the tensor, the bright-ass wall of LED lights that was the brightest thing ont he playa, and it will be back again, this time in a larger space. See you all there!

Zona_the_stona

Post by Zona_the_stona » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:33 am

can't wait i'll definitely be there

the bush is also playing dnb at 10 o'clock & delerium

stuart

Post by stuart » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:14 pm

you guys need to hook up with Seamonkey. He is a very, very talented D&B dj. The only one we let play at our camp.

[ETA] he will be doing a sunrise set at Pangea on TuesNight/WedsMorn
call me baby

mo_corleone

Post by mo_corleone » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:39 pm

stuart wrote:you guys need to hook up with Seamonkey. He is a very, very talented D&B dj.
good call. we recruited sea monkey as well. Want It is throwing a pre-burn day party on saturday that he will be kicking off. in fact, the first 5 hours or so of that party is going to feature dnb, so stop by if you're into the sound!
~ erratically self-sufficient ~

hotguitar

Post by hotguitar » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:26 am

What's ur performance schedule ?? Is the camp named BUSH :)
May The Light Of Truth Guide Your Way

blakeoleus

I'd be down to spin =)

Post by blakeoleus » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:10 pm

Hey, I'd definately be down to spin! My artist name is "Conscious Pilot"; you can check out my CD release reactor leak at:
http://www.sunyatamusic.net/reactorleak

Hit me back on here or e-mail me at jcmartin@csupomona.edu, thx for checkin it out.

ron meanstreak

Post by ron meanstreak » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:34 pm

it may be to late but I am A dnb Dj outa denver(with seven years of dnb DJing under my belt) and I do belive my buddie and fellow camp mate ((diverse)) is playing wednsday night.If there is an open slot i would love to throw down.And I should mention WE WILL BE PLAYING DRUM AND BASS EVERY NIGHT @ 9:00 & delirium!!!!!!!!!
Only five hours intill I start the trip to burn number three and it sounds like the DnB is gonna be three times as thick on the playa this year!!!
BOH!!!!!

WeddingDJ

Post by WeddingDJ » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:17 pm

:D Hi folks. I probably don't fit into this group to well. I like to play romantic nightclub two step ballads and hustle music for the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I play piano as well ad DJing

:wink: But you never know when you may need a Wedding DJ.

I also give private dance lessons: you know the partner dance kind: salsa, cha-cha, mergenge, nightclub two step, Foxtrot, rumba, bolero, even waltz and some hip hop (ugh).

Doctor Phil, the Dance Lesson DJ & musician
http://www.LoveMusicLoveDance.com
Bringing the joy of music and dance to the world.

Return to “2005 Art & Performance”