Looking for a ride from SF

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
katmandu7

Looking for a ride from SF

Post by katmandu7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 am

Hi everyone... I recently moved to San Francisco and I have a volunteer commitment to be out on the Playa pre-Burn, before the event begins. My volunteer shift begins Saturday, August 27 at 9am. I was wondering if you know of anyone from the SF Bay Area who has space in their vehicle for myself and my desert gear on Thursday, August 25 of that week. Thank you for your time and wishing you all dusty dreams. Kat

Dr Helix
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Re: Looking for a ride from SF

Post by Dr Helix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

katmandu7 wrote:Hi everyone... I recently moved to San Francisco and I have a volunteer commitment to be out on the Playa pre-Burn, before the event begins. My volunteer shift begins Saturday, August 27 at 9am. I was wondering if you know of anyone from the SF Bay Area who has space in their vehicle for myself and my desert gear on Thursday, August 25 of that week. Thank you for your time and wishing you all dusty dreams. Kat
Go here:

http://rideshare.burningman.com

Good luck!
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"

mrebikr

Post by mrebikr » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 pm

I have a large flatbed truck I'm taking up. I will leave Sunday morning. Come back late Monday, or Tuesday.
Room for your bike, and bag's more or less.. No air conditioning in the truck, but the windows work. It eats allot of gas, so I could use some help.
I'm a NON-smoker, allergies. So I need to meet any passenger I take first.
First burner.
Mike

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:02 pm

mrebikr, it sounds like her first volunteer shift begins Saturday (8/27) before you're leaving for the playa Sunday (8/28). People with early entry have a slight complication with rideshares sometimes, because they can't always get their driver in.

However, you could post your availability on the rideshare board linked above and make someone really happy (not to mention save big-time on gas).

lothos 1162

Post by lothos 1162 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Kat,email me at andypa6@yahoo.com,intro yourself,I'll tell you about me and we'll take it their from their.Andy

Return to “2011 Share Resources”