Is anyone bringing an inversion bed?

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
jobi

Is anyone bringing an inversion bed?

Post by jobi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Usually my lower back starts to bother me on the Playa. If this were to happen at home I would get in my inversion bed/table and would be able to adjust myself in about 10 seconds. Since I fly to Reno I'm not able to take mine. Usually on the Playa my back goes untreated and the problems compound.

If any of you have an inversion table I could use once or twice during the week I would be so grateful. If not, perhaps there is a big burly dude that would like to grab my feet and let me hang upside down?

Thanks!

igor47

Re: Is anyone bringing an inversion bed?

Post by igor47 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I camp with a large rugby-playing lady who would LOVE to grab your feet and hang you upside down -- stop by Warp Zone @ 4:00 and A. You could also climb into our structure and hang upside down by your knees, no burliness required:

On a related note, I sleep in hammocks on and off the playa. I recommend it for avoiding back problems.

jobi

Post by jobi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I am camped at 4:30 and A so it will be a short walk even with the worst of backs to your rugby lady. I've always heard that sleeping in a hammock is bad for the back...

TheBigTicket

Post by TheBigTicket » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Find people doing aerial dance and ask them to teach you some foot holds and do an inversion on silks, it is not difficult and there are a few aerial silk camps

Bravetiger73

Post by Bravetiger73 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 am

4:45 E Will likely bring ours

Return to “2011 Share Resources”