Ride to Burning Man and back from Seattle

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
Malice
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Polyparadise

Ride to Burning Man and back from Seattle

Post by Malice » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm

My cousin and I need to get to and back from Burning Man. We are virgin burners and very excited! We have the usual stuff: shelter, shade canopy, a couple of coolers, some personal bags, and water jugs. Best of all--we have cash to help pay for gas!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

We are both licensed drivers if you need someone to help drive. Neither of us smoke, but can be tolerant if need be. We can be ready when you are, but since we are so excited to go we hope to be there not too long after the gates open (and it is light enough to find our camp). We also have a theme camp that we joined already, so we won't be trying to follow you around during the festival.

If interested let me know: b[email protected]

Savannah
Burning Since: 2023

Re: Ride to Burning Man and back from Seattle

Post by Savannah » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Make sure to post this on
http://rideshare.burningman.com

as well!

Three people can fit their stuff in a cargo van if they pack economically, so that's the size I recommend you go with if a person contacts you but isn't sure of the vehicle size needed. Maybe something else if there is a small trailer hitched to it.

Malice
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Polyparadise

Re: Ride to Burning Man and back from Seattle

Post by Malice » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Found a ride!! Thanks!

Return to “2011 Share Resources”