Storytime Shisha @ Kathanika

alienfry

Storytime Shisha @ Kathanika

Post by alienfry » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:56 am

Dear Eplaya Burning People,

Kathanika cordially invites you to our yearly daily deal: the Storytime Shisha.

Last year we took it on tour. Our favorite spots were the Lumerian Goddess Temple and Bluehouse. It was great for us to get out of the camp in the afternoons AND still have our event. A wonderful time was had by all, even dwarves!

However, trucking smokes and books around the playa proved to be quite taxing on us. This year we return with hookahs planted firmly at our camp in our colorful, renovated and expanded cafe.

Our arms and ears are wide open to visitors (you) to share stories of all shapes and colors. We got poetry, journals, books, books written for little humans, independant literature and more. Of course you may bring your own to share!

Bring water, we'll brew you some tea. Bring jokes, we'll give you laughter. Bring your writings, your imagination, your passion, your voice and we'll give you listening ears.

Old friends: COME SAY HI AGAIN! Nothing makes our brights gleam whiter than seeing guests return from years past.

Always and Cordially,

-Kathanika

Storytime Shisha: afternoons daily when it's too hot to do anything other than smoke shisha and read stories.
awesome oppossum

Chai Guy

Post by Chai Guy » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:56 pm

I love these guys, and I will be stopping by again this year for sure. Good peoples.

Ron

Post by Ron » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:02 pm

Seconded. It was a joy to host you all last year, and if you just want to come by, sit in the grass, and tell stories without all the work you're more than welcome.

Ron, bluehouse last year, Shady Asylum this year.

drakewayson

Post by drakewayson » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:30 pm

Shady Asylum is at Esplanade and 2:30....ours (Kamp Apokiliptika) is at 3:00 and Amnesia....neighbors!!! We will try to keep the nuclear explosions down to a minimum so we don't ruin the Shady A. "vibe"...

Seriously, my fiance and I looked at your camp's listing/descrip and look forward to visiting. Maybe we will be lucky enough to come by while Storytime is going on....so excited!!!

Bully!!! Major Roosevelt and Cheryl
I look just like Teddy Roosevelt except I'm taller, heavier, have no moustache and am much younger. Bully!

Ron

Post by Ron » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:17 pm

Howdy, Neighbor!

:)

Ron

alienfry

Post by alienfry » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:27 am

:-) We look forward to seeing all you knuckleheads as well.
awesome oppossum

alienfry

TOP!

Post by alienfry » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:30 pm

We have a piano AND a trombone. Bring your instruments. Bring your stories. Bring your lungs. We'll have a good time.
awesome oppossum

Return to “2005 Theme Camps”