Participants wanted for Collaborative Video Project!!!

Justin Gunn

Participants wanted for Collaborative Video Project!!!

Post by Justin Gunn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:07 pm

Current TV (www.current.tv) is launching August 1 with 25% of our content shot, produced, and edited by our audience. This year at Burning Man we're looking for a Theme Camp crew that we can supply with cameras to document their adventures in Black Rock City. Your story, through your eyes will be professionally edited and aired on Current TV, the new collaborative television network created by former Vice President Al Gore.

So you know, we are also looking for a group of Art Car creators as well as a group of first time burners. And just in case you're concerned about any corporate media bias, I myself am a 3 year Burning Man veteran (even our President of Programming goes every year) and we want these segments to be true to the spirit of the event. That's why we want to supply you with the tools to tell your story from the inside out (besides giving me a wonderful excuse to get to the playa this year without having to take time off of work)!

So if you have a kick-ass Theme Camp and want to participate in our grassroots style of television programming give me a hollar here.

-Justin Gunn
Special Projects Producer
Current TV, LLC
www.current.tv
Justin Gunn
Special Projects Producer
Current TV, LLC

Return to “2005 Theme Camps”