Blues/Swing Dance (the anti-techno) at BARF!

dinosaurwilly

Blues/Swing Dance (the anti-techno) at BARF!

Post by dinosaurwilly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:13 pm

Want to dance to something other than techno/electronic music on the playa? Well, here is your chance! We are going to have an informal blues/swing dance on Wednesday night from 7-9PM at the Blackrock Animal Research Farm (www.dinosaurwilly.com/barf).

We will be doing our animal research happy hour from 5-7pm, then have our experimental chicken dance at 7pm and then kick in to the blues/swing music for a couple hours.

If there appears to be alot of interest in this, I will do a second dance on Thursday night from 7-9pm as well.

Please let me know if you are interested!

"The Captain"

epiphany11
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Want It!

Woohoo! The Black Rock City Lindy Exchange has begun!

Post by epiphany11 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:15 pm

Thanks for putting this on! All the swing dancers out there will love you forever. I hope you do it up Thursday night too, because I have a sushi party to attend on Wednesday.

:)

lennyjones

swing on the playa

Post by lennyjones » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:26 pm

My fiance and I held a Swing Dance/Exchange 2 years ago... we'd love to come by and dance... are you mapped? is there an address?

Lenny

lennyjones

swing dance

Post by lennyjones » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:31 pm

Oh, duhhh You were Recharge camp. We're Sunvalley who hosted a dance night a few years ago...

Good to see you again...

Lenny + Claudia

dinosaurwilly

Post by dinosaurwilly » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:32 pm

Please come by and dance! We are located at 9:00 and Bi-Polar. We dont have our exact location yet, but look for the big green tent. There will also be a small farm and some animals around as well as a couple shade structures and a bar! It shouldnt be hard to find us.

our dance will be from 7-9pm on Wednesday and I think we will do something on thursday as well, but I am not sure yet!

"The Captain"
www.dinosaurwilly.com/barf
------------------------------------
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Return to “2005 Theme Camps”