Cosmic vibration inherent resonance party mobile!!!

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
2_rivers

Cosmic vibration inherent resonance party mobile!!!

Postby 2_rivers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:07 am

This is an idea I've been having for quite sometime now. I want to make this roving stage with a digital billboard attached to it, emitting light that is a higher octave of the tonal hook the sound system is bumpin'(corresponding to "Om" which is a higher octave of the beat, wihich is a higher octave of the earth's magnetic resonance frequency corresponding to healing brainwaves (shumann waves) which is a higher octave of a solar year, and while this is going on, have nice, pretty, peaceful, spoken word type lyrics, and then all of a sudden drop into a mean, discordant chorus, that would have corresponding discordance on all levels of the thing, so that people can experience the difference down to the bone.

Sounds pretty cool huh? I have no Idea where to start. I mean I know what I need, just not how to fund it. I could organize it, though it will require the help of some engineers, probably just one or two though.

2_rivers

Postby 2_rivers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:10 am

Larry!!! Are you out there? HELP ME!!!!

gina bear

Postby gina bear » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:23 am

I love the sound of that project, their was a vehicle last year that was shaped like a u and had speakers on boath sides and it sent vibrations straight up through every part of you. have no idea if it used a certain sound wave or what but it damn well worked! Good luck.
A fluffy ball of mentalness

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”