I want to volunteer for your art project (electronics/light)

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
justOn Be

I want to volunteer for your art project (electronics/light)

Postby justOn Be » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 am

I am interested in volunteering to participate in an art project for BM2007. I live in the bay area, and have time on my hands. I am extremely handy, well versed in building with multiple materials and very artistic. I am also a great planner, communicator and hard worker.

I am primarily interested in working on a project that has electronics and lights so that I can learn more about them. I already have a basic understanding of DC electric.

Please connect with me if you have something that is well beyond the "idea" stage. I want to contribute to a solid project.

Thanks, Juston
JustOn B.
Live, Work, Play in all that you do.

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Postby robbidobbs » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:29 pm

If you have the materials, feel free to light the potty bank near where you will be camping. This will be a HUGE community service for those on the night party shift. The banks out by the Man and the Temple will be lit, but those within the City need luvin too. One can surmise the dimensions from these bits of info: 20 porta-potty units in a line, 2 lines back-to-back per bank.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Chief Poopervisor of the Pottie Project

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 am

Juston, you got the right attitude.

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”