Summer of Love can take a couple more

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
sunn

Summer of Love can take a couple more

Postby sunn » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:23 am

Camp plans fell through at the last minute?

Summer of Love can take a few more members. Might wanna dress you up one day in sixties stuff so don't say I didn't warn ya.

fesse

Postby fesse » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:03 am

Hello sunn. We are looking for a nice camp. We will be participating with Art of Such and Such, but they don't have any room for our RV. So if you want a good wind block along with 5 folks from GA. and FL. (3 2nd timers and 2 virgins) we would love to talk to you about it. We may already be dressed in 60s atire - just out of habit. Warmest regards,
Frank

andreabroussard

Still available?

Postby andreabroussard » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 am

This is my first independent burn and I definitely am on the lookout for some community to join up with.

I'm coming from Austin. Inerests include ecstatic dance, performance, meditation, yoga, energy healing, connection. I can exchange money or physical participation. I've got food taken care of. I've got a tent and a few belongings. I need an established camp so that I've got a home base and so that my basic logistical needs (i.e. gray water disposal, shade, etc.) are met.

What do you think? And where are you located (playa-wise)?

Thanks so much. Love.
Andrea
Austin, TX

sunn

Postby sunn » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:31 am

We can still take a few people at Summer of Love, yes.
We have a shower and great grey-water evaporator (looks like a fountain), can't take any more RVs but tents are good.

We have a great location at 9:00 and Coral Reef!

nocturnal_steve
Burning Since: 1997

Summer of Love

Postby nocturnal_steve » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:01 pm

For info on Summer of Love see

viewtopic.php?t=21068&highlight=
Stay hydrated my friend.

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”