Who's Selling Ice: 2013

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
illy dilly
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Who's Selling Ice: 2013

Post by illy dilly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:52 pm

BBadger wrote:
illy dilly wrote:Something tells me selling ice from a porta pottie doesn't meet health codes.
As long as the ice is still blue it's okay.
For some reason, reminds me of concerts or shows where they put ice in the "pee trough" since they don't have flushing toilets.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave

illy dilly
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Who's Selling Ice: 2013

Post by illy dilly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
illy dilly wrote:
Ratty wrote:Oops, Now I have an excuse to miss it. I would love to sell ice with Eplayans but I also love Robbidobs and Gonzo. We are going to work in tutus on Tuesday morning. (Pottie Patrol). Very serious business. Those butts ain't gonna wipe themselves. Aw shucks. I wanted to sell ice with you guys.
Something tells me selling ice from a porta pottie doesn't meet health codes.
Don't worry about that stuff. It's Burningman!
Ahhhmen Sister!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”