All About Participating in the Pottie Project

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Re: All About Participating in the Pottie Project

Post by pink » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Yes, maybe lift the seat before you squat?
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

DISTRIKT
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: DISTRIKT

Post by DISTRIKT » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:42 pm

For the sake of truthful transparency:
1. We arrived a week early to build the DISTRIKT stage and bar
2. The portos at that point, had no seats on more than 60% of the toilets and no locks on 50% of the total porto bank
3. We did report this issue during build
4. Nothing was done about it
5. We always put "rules in kind" fliers in the bathrooms asking for people to please not MOOP around the portos or throw cups or anything outside of the single ply toilet paper into the portos

We will request a larger amount of portos next year, but it is the ownership of BMOrg and their permit terms to supply a basic level of functionality to the porto banks they're required to have for the population. We are open to ideas as how to better support sanitary waste by our operation.

Thanks.

junglesmacks wrote:How about taking more responsibility for the party that you throw?

You know you're going to draw the traffic. You know that you're directly the cause of infrastructure being overwhelmed. It's because of you, DISTRIKT.. that those potties were in that state. They physically couldn't handle the amount of traffic you draw to the neighborhood. Is this the BORGs fault? No. Is it the communities fault? No. Is it your fault? No. It's just a byproduct of what you're bringing to the playa.

So YOU should be taking responsibility and thinking how YOU can help the situation.. not how others can run to your bleeding heart distress call.

We know the infrastructure is over-taxed because of your parties. One suggestion would be to use a section of your real estate to provide more portos. Another would be to maybe arrange for more frequent pump outs, on your dime of course. YOU need to brainstorm how YOU can help alleviate the literal shit storm that you're bringing.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 am

Burning Man not only should, but is required, to provide adequate porta-potties to support their numbers. That, IMHO, is not a part or responsibility of the doocracy. The Doocracy is only responsible for follow the rules when using them. If they can't support the larger sound camps, they shouldn't be permitted to attend. If they are allowed in, it's the BMORG that is responsible for providing the appropriate number of porta potties to support the crowds they draw.

If the problem is misuse and it can be attributed to a certain group that attends certain events--I can agree that those events should take responsibility to help educate their participants.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:15 am

education and community participation as well as better logistical support will always make things better.

i heard the jots were spotless next year, btw.

TARDIS clean...
Frida Be You & Me

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:14 am

Distrikt, Thank you for trying. After the event, on clean-up I found one of your fliers, (attached to a unit), encouraging responsible potty behavior. It was nice and if I find it I'll post a picture. It's not easy giving such a big party. I don't know why the USS team put all the units with no locks in one bank. But they did. AND they did that in more than one location. Some of the banks had, 'no lock' stenciled on almost every door. Before the event there were 5 new jeeps with 2 persons each going around fixing locks and seats. I saw them and talked to them more than once. Makes ya wonder...
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
You should start doing drugs, it doesn't mess you up as much. CaptG

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:25 am

Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 am

Complaints and porto suggestions to "the management" should be directed to feedback@ email right now, like now.

I wonder if a USS porto log exists of what they found in them, when and where, that gummed up the works, caused delays or was broken.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

robbidobbs
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Post by robbidobbs » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:54 pm

No there isn't Sse. What there is is a sense of betrayal.
When the gates opened on Sunday we were not prepared for the WALL of people that came in.
USS was still in set up mode. The units were cabled to make sure the trucks could handle the expected volume.
This expectation wasn't met with the actual volume. So for heavily populated areas such as Districk, the service level didn't meet demand.
What USS needed to know on Sunday was that the event had actually begun. This information wasn't divulged, so their logistics didn't meet expectation.
Deliberate damage to the units was reported as a result.
The last thing I want to hear is complaining about service levels under these circumstances.
The best thing one can do is to file a complaint thru feedback.
My JOB is to come up with a plan B. Nothing else matters. We are at bottom a do-ocracy And I find no fault with USS.
I have been in hiding, and I have written my manifesto.
I have been broken as a result of this year.
I do not feel obligated to make excuses.
I know I need help, and I have asked for it.
I have not yet received the help I need.
I have born the weight of this city for 15 years, and have been disappointed with this years results.
This year I had amazing volunteers. South Side was stupendous!
North side suffered. I watched as it crumbled and fell.
Because I didn't have support on North side, I had only myself.
I worked as hard as I was physically able.
I have medical issues that cannot be explained.
I had grief that cannot be divulged.
I am broken. This is real. Do NOT discount it.
What you do with that is your responsibility.

Bless
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Bless » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:45 pm

We love you, robbi. Thanks for all that you and your volunteers do.
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 pm

I appreciate you Bless.

Beginning rough notes for Final wipe up. Please bear with. I'm trying to reach out of my blanket fort.
Captain Godamnit rescued me. Twice.
BMIR failed to broadcast my PSA's
9:00 bank wasn't signed, nor was Service Road
Mike and Steve: population numbers vs logistics
Gross city wide epidemic of gray water.
Standup at Center Camp re gray water.
6:00 RV filled bank, met USS guy that serviced same
Citizen: You suck shit!
USS guy: only cause you're full of shit!
Recommend: placement incl special option re bank frontage
Requirements: hard walls & a support camp

More to come.
Please, by all means, post here any impressions or anecdotes.
I will not entertain vitriol.

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:49 am

Attempting to write today. Feeling stronger.
Just saw vid re instructions on squatting. The whole time chick was demonstrating, I was YELLING! Lift the seat! Life the fucking seat!
Can I ask dear listeners, that if you ever find references to hovering, to immediately educate them about lifting the seat? It's so much better than wiping it off or hat ever potty karma nonsense. No, just lift the damn seat!

A PSA from DJs could go a long way to improving Porto quality.
If only I could get the attention of organizers of large sound camps to buy in to this idea.

Elliot
Burning Since: 2006

Post by Elliot » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:10 am

:D
Robbidobbs, next year, assuming I'm reasonably close to a bank, let's make sure I get a case or two of TP so I can do the Dusk Restocking like in 2014.
I cannot do much more, but by golly I can do that.

And as always... Thank You for all you do!

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:15 am

You were on South Side, so assuming you are next year still there, your best course is to request from your Sector Chief, and we can certainly make to happen.
I appreciate all the living kindness you have given me and the Pottie project over the years.

Elliot
Burning Since: 2006

Post by Elliot » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:21 am

:D
"Adopting" a Potty Bank for restocking of TP is kind'a fun. I shout "housekeeping!" like a cheerful hotel maid each time I grab a door handle, in case someone is in there and neglected the latch. And I receive lots of "thank you"s.

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Very Rough Draft of the Final Wipe-up 2015

It was a disappointing year for shit Gentle Campers. So many things went wrong for yours truly pre-event that I came into this year at substantial diminished capacity. I had four energetic and committed volunteers who basically carried me through the week, and many friends who picked me up when I went down.
It was a struggle for me the whole week; I will not be bashful about this. My Achilles tendon was painful, and my heart was giving me a lot of problems all week. I’ll stop there.

Pre-event a JRS missive instructed participants to bring a 5 gallon bucket with kitty litter in the event of Alpha Conditions. Reading this, I went nuclear! It was a catastrophe waiting to happen. If only the Org had asked me “Hey Robbi! You think about shit well more than is healthy. What do you think we should tell folks?” And I would have given a clearly written, well thought out recommendation. Nope, this didn’t happen.

A couple months prior to the event I put out a shout to get a Sector Chief for 9:00. CO did hook me up with someone, who bailed two days later. I was in desperate need to have someone local to Distrikt who I could count on to make sure things didn’t go completely ass up. I got nothing, and I watched as Hard North fell. Each sector has it’s own personality, and a successful Sector Chief must be of a personality that will be serve it. Elder Wrong used humor and relentless evangelism to keep 3:00 in check. Ratty used indefatigable perseverance and kindness to win over her region’s locals and got a great deal of participation from her sector’s citizenry. GummiBear had a MASSIVE amount of help from his whole camp and the Center Camp region was well taken care of.

And the 9:00 Sector was left to the monkeys.

I had made the decision to live alone this year, and I will put this in as a note to self: do not live alone again. My job is highly labor intensive, physically, intellectually and emotionally. I am doing social engineering in real time. I NEED to have a camp to go to where there is someone who can give me a hug or tell me to relax, or just to hold me. This didn’t happen.

My brilliant idea of coming in on Tuesday to get a good jump on the signs was thwarted with a blown up radiator. I put out a flare for assistance. This didn’t happen from the parties I’d wanted. Instead, Doctor Holderdown and a kind local man, George, helped me through this. Where was my community? I know radical self-sufficiency blah blah.

I came into Reno and posted a request for some company. I was alone, frightened for the PoopMobile, and bored out of my mind. I got crickets. The next day I discovered The Sands would have been a better place to stay, and had I received word of this my experience and stress level would have been improved exponentially. MyDearFriend contacted me the next day, and we had a lovely time together. She is a kind person and helped me a great deal that next morning.

The PoopMobile still couldn’t bear the load, even with a new radiator. We got very intimate: I comforted her and soothed her. We cried together, and I learned a great deal about radiators. I crawled into Gate at 15 mph stressed out beyond belief. Her health is vital to the Pottie Project and I did all I could to protect her. She is my co-worker and had a job to do. A hard job. But I had a job to do too, and I was behind schedule.

I discovered that the old signs were difficult to get off in order to put on fresh signs. I tested my putty knife vs the old tape, and I knew we were in for a rough pre-event. Ratty found me, and we built Pottie Central. She’s amazing! She knows how deeply grateful I am to her, but listeners, I testify that I don’t know where to begin to express how hard she worked to keep this whole shittery going this year! She was hired because she has the talent of “Kiss kiss, slap slap.” So I put my big girl bra on, and got to work. While we were putting up signs a citizen showed me her pimped potty. I spontaneously combusted! Ratty rescued the situation, signing up to be Pimped Potty Diplomat. She came up with a brilliant solution to the problem of them turning into a cluster-fuck: The camp responsible for pimping must monitor it regularly and if their debris goes into the drink, the decorations are removed by them immediately. And they are responsible to removed all decorations at event-end. She reports that there were fewer pimped potties and that the few she saw were removed after a couple days or better maintained. Only a small number of them were left to scatter and moop at the end of the event.

Pre-event GummiBear, Ratty and I started putting up the signs on Thursday. Then after CO and Elder Wrong arrived on Saturday we went as far and fast as we could. Service Road and 9:00 Inner (yah, Distrikt) didn’t get signs. I’d brought fresh legible “This is not Bullshit” signs with instructions about potty etiquette that were so successful last year. But we ran out of time, so that didn’t happen.

On Monday I went to BMIR and recorded a couple PSA’s about gray water and hovering. Somehow they were lost, so that didn’t happen. I came back later in the week to find out what happened and I got shrugs. I had also submitted an article to BRC Weekly. Adrian didn’t tell me pre-event that he couldn’t include it because it was too close to what he published the prev year. I had nothing but time to re-write it pre-event. But I only discovered this missing opp on-playa by reading his paper. Again my efforts were flushed.

Deep Playa units were an excellent addition. They did get signs, but I was unable to monitor them during the week. If I only had someone from that rave camp who could serve as a Pottie Friend I’m sure the experience would have been even better. Perhaps if I had someone (!!!) tell me in advance who the POC was I could reach out to them and provide at least some tp and certainly a suggestion that they do PSA’s on occasion to treat the units with respect. But that didn’t happen.

USS had changed their strategy from zip ties to cables to keep the out of service units closed until the event began. It is a logistics nightmare to do set up AND clean out at full throttle. Oh no, on Sunday at 10am it was as if the event had already begun and they were still setting up and doing unit repair. They had improved their service offering this year by adding more dedicated employees to the repairs and supply restocking. But when the shit started flowing in, they had to pick priorities, and shit will always win. If only they had been given honest to gawd real population numbers so they could manage their scheduling accordingly. But that didn’t happen.

I cannot impress hard enough that the citizenry need to continue to think in terms of do-ocracy when it comes to the johns. Many of the banks did have broken locks, missing seats and broken doors. Ok, this is not perfect, but this is what we have to work with. I saw one bank on North Side that someone had used blue painters tape to post “Broken Lock” or “No Seat”. Great! So then if anyone is in said unit, they can shine their light thru it at night or during the day SING! Here’s another, stick your fingers thru the lock hole, I saw that a lot. Elder Wrong reports he used his megaphone siren to ward off intruders to his temporary sacred space. Missing seats are perfect for hoverers, and the units without doors are for exhibitionists who like to enjoy a pristine potty. I prefer these ones on warm nights. Did you know that they have air conditioning?!

Hoverers: the message needs to get out there that one MUST lift the seat. I just saw a video where the chick was instructing on how to hover. Now countless people will see that she didn’t lift the seat, and a perfect opportunity to educate how to do it right was lost. So it continues to be vitally important to spread the message to lift the seat and the lid to do your biz if you are a hoverer. No exceptions, no excuses, no mercy.

I had gone over to Distrikt during the event to check on their units. Yes there were signs they’d made about treating the portos with respect. No, 9:00 didn’t get my signs. I had a lovely Orphan camp across from Distrikt, but the job was much bigger than anything they could have done alone. I took a picture of the SOLID WALL of people across the street, and knew that this needed strong repetition from the DJ’s to get PSA’s out on a regular basis. A gent approached me to complain about the state of their bank, and when I offered my suggestion to assist he verbally attacked me. I walked away. Sometimes it’s just best to let it go. Did someone from that camp ask to be a potty friend? To take some responsibility or the infrastructure that supports their party? To participate in their shindig comfort? Nope. He wanted only to complain. Anyone from Distrikt or any other camp is welcome to ask me for solutions. But if one isn’t willing to put some effort other than passive signs then I don’t have a lot of sympathy. I have the rest of the city to contend with.

One solution I offer is if I can get some help from Placement: to include on their checklist an option to get potty bank frontage. Then pre-event I can get a list of those that got placed there so that I can make contact and prepare them for this community service. Instead the “improvement” I saw was that many of the banks were parking lots, encroaching closer and closer to the doors as the week progressed. Sure the trucks had space to service the banks, but it left a lost opportunity at best and made it more difficult for me to find Pottie Friends nearby thick walls of vehicles.

Another solution I offer now is if there is a major sound camp that is designed to handle thousands of people, then Placement can include on their requirements that the organizers take some responsibility to maintain the units to some degree, be in moop the area, do PSA’s occasionally, or contact me so that I can be prepared. But that’s just wishful thinking, so please excuse. Instead I was in receipt of reports of deliberate damage to units over frustration with the bank not meeting expectations. Yep, deliberate vandalism. In Black Rock City. To the one resource that all depend upon.

Our biggest problem per USS was one that I haven’t seen since 2002, a MASSIVE city-wide gray water epidemic. It was as if a well broadcast pre-event rumor had gone out that it was correct and appropriate to dispose of one’s gray water in the porta-potties. I was doing my stand up act out by 7:00 one day when a guy trundled up to a unit with his cooler. While I was talking about gray water, he proceeded to scoop his cooler water into the toilet. I told him to stop, Stop! STOP RIGHT NOW! He explained to me that he’d been told this was what he was supposed to do. I re-educated him. It was indeed clean cooler water, so I told him to dust the road, giving him correct gray water disposal guidelines as well. For the rest of the week part of my litany was to ask people to be watchful of gray water dumping. Oh, but it gets better. On Tuesday night an RV had driven up to the 6:00 bank and evacuated their black water tank into the units, filling nearly the entire bank. I spoke to the USS employee who had been getting ready for bed at 10pm after a 12 hour day when he got the call to service the bank. He knows what black water looks like! Plus there were still wrappers on the tp rolls! Who in their right mind thought this was a better idea than spending $60 to get a pump-out? Who saw this and did nothing? We have the best neighborhood watch on this planet, and it didn’t happen.

On the plus side, I saw that a sizeable percentage of the units were new to the playa, never saw one with a blown out floor. Some of the locks were replaced with a metal hook – brilliant engineering solution. We need more THIS!
The foam hand sanitizer dispensers worked well, and I got very few reports of them being out, so that was a win.

By post-event I was so wreaked that I went sobbing to Elder Wrong to see if he had any ideas on how to deal with the onslaught of complaints that WILL last for months as they had the previous year. That drove me absolutely nuts! I was fielding complaints, vicious lies, embellished stories, crap, nonsense and outright bullshit on a daily basis, off my fucking PHONE! I never got a chance to decompress last year. This probably contributed to me spending 2.5 months in my emotional blanket fort this year. I couldn’t handle this again. Elder Wrong and Simon have accepted the position of off-playa pottie project monitors. If you have a problem to report or question about this year’s potty issues, go to them. I’m still in my blanket fort.

Elder Wrong reports South Side was in excellent shape all week. His recommendation is to fashion a questionnaire pre-event to find out the level of interest in taking more ownership, increase awareness and commit to varying degrees of PP participation. His biggest recommendation is that I get more volunteers. I’m confident that South Side was beautifully taken care of by CO’s and Elder Wrong’s village 404 Village Not Found. From my perspective: I received one volunteer from CO all week. I spend all of Thursday alone. I spent a good half of my meals alone. The fuck. Maybe it was my attitude.

On Friday GummiBear swore not to leave me until another volunteer was found. We went to LazerFox's camp. She jumped in, and we had a blast. Now she's a damn evangelist about volunteering for the PP. She's so cool!

One solution to my chronic lack of volunteers is to create a pipeline via the departments. I spoke to an organizer of the Alpha Ranger program. He expressed interest in re-designing the intake questionnaire to find rangers who may be interested in working for me should they wash out. I see this as just the beginning of other department coordination. Let’s say you want just fire someone. Or they rage quit. Or you’d rather they hadn’t come to the event in the first place let alone darken your doorstep. Or better, you get an enthusiastic virgin that really isn’t much help in your gig (Doc – you know what I’m talking about). Ok, send them to me! I’ll take anyone, even the fuck ups! The Pottie Project thrives on more-energy-that-brains virgins, loners, non-followers, cut ups, misfits, goof balls, free spirits and loud mouths.

GummiBear was amazing! He was nearly crippled from sciatica, and had to spend time sitting. But did he rest? NO! On Thursday he jumped onto a camp stage where a talk show was taking place. He took over the stage and ranted about gray water. On Friday morning he walked out to the 8:30 inner bank and it looked like a moop bomb had gone off. He ranted about mooping the area, and some well-intentioned citizen scurried around picking up the moop out of the banks. Where this genius went wrong was he then delivered all the moop to GummiBear’s feet and danced away! What to do now? He was on foot and far from home. He announced “Participatory MOOP Giveaway”, and it was all distributed successfully. By the end of the event he was broken, and his campmates came to his rescue over and over. Instead of giving up, he set up his camp chair on the corner and became the “Troll of the Corner” and ranted about excretory correctness! He reports that many of his Pottie Friends were clamoring to figure out how to request potty bank frontage so they can do it again next year. Placement: are you listening? CLAMORING!
Note: one of his campmates is an organizer for TedX. I have expressed interest in doing something for them, as I probably could put on a decent standup about shit. I'd really prefer an interview. I’ve heard nothing. I’m also entertaining the idea of writing an eBook about shit. So far I haven’t wanted to come out of my blanket fort until today to even write this brief missive. This is how broken RobbiDobbs is. It continues to be painful to think about this subject. But I am healing. This will take time and I’m trying to be gentle with myself.
Well that’s my first draft Campers. Want to help? Post your impressions, stories, goofy ideas or weird experiences. Just don’t give me a load of mule dung about Potty Karma.
I'll be in my blanket fort until further notice.

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Notes:
RatLady, Dept of Mobility meetup: Biggest issue is rutted roads are dangerous. Told them why they occur, how to deal w them when on a bad road and to avoid certain roads. Stay off wet roads, travel at far edge slowly if you can't avoid.
Put a 2nd year to bed after he'd been up for 3 days. Good ol fashioned rangering.
Bad blister on Tues. had to wear sandals for rest of the week. Slowed me down further.
See, not everything I do is about shit.

When I discovered my PSAs were lost, I marched to cafe. I know where I can get some ears! got stage manager, got mic, got attention. They got the word about gray water. Good audience response.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 pm

first of all, it was a tough year, on many burners, seasoned and unseasoned, sparkly, dusty, old and young.

secondly, ive been around long enough to remember how bad shit used to get.

really bad...really really really bad....

robbi has taken the task that no one wants to do(o) but without it, the city simply cannot exist.

it is an ESSENTIAL service, and one that does not get the glory or the thanks that some others might.

And Robbi knows her shit...So i would like to be the first to just say "thank you" for all the shit you take care of so the city can stay "regular".

without you, and USS and all the pottie pigs and Friends of the Toidies, our citizens would be left to fend for themselves, and trust me, that shit gets real ugly, real fast.

so, we need to help. we need to be kind to our JOTS and the people who work tirelessly so that you can squat in relative comfort and cleanliness.

robbi is right, i think that the heavily trafficked areas will require heavier participation in our Doo-ocracy and education of those areas and "guests" as to community pooping standards and the importance of working together to make things better instead of bitching about how much it sucks.

next year was better, btw, and the thread about how great the JOTS were will be started a year from now.
Frida Be You & Me

robbidobbs

Post by robbidobbs » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:13 am

Thank you Simon!

Thoughts:
Personality type for 9:00 sector: strong. Very strong. Indestructible! Impervious to battery acid strong. Courageous. Unwavering in their commitment to the project.
Why? They'd get to talk with ego-driven type A's and ding dong sparkle ponies all day.
They have the courage to walk into an RV circle and convince the inhabitants that the public potties are *their* responsibility.
The fucking SEA of drugs crashing against the ROCK of their commitment to the issues.
Packaging the message such that it sticks regardless of intoxicant level.
Intimate knowledge of how this city really works. Able to answer any question and command respect thru knowledge.
Strong communication skills, creatively loquacious- sloganeering only goes so far.
Hmmm, I have someone in mind.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:05 am

deep dark soul wrenching fear is an excellent motivator too if applied correctly... :twisted:

can we finally do the re-education camp i've been pushing for?

i promise to stick to most of the protocols of the geneva convention.
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:43 am

oh yeah, one more thing.

g*d help the next entitled douchebag RV owner or renter who dumps their shit in the JOTS,

because we will find you.

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

Ratty

Post by Ratty » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 am

Nice try I'll give you a C+ for the effort.

I prefer graffiti. (Nice face. Thanks but have you seen what I'm wearing under it?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ratty

Post by Ratty » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:14 pm

RobbiDobbs you're awfully quiet. Happy New Year. I'm using my Christmas pot holder. ((Robbi))

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Post by tatonka » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:15 pm

[media]
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Ratty wrote:RobbiDobbs you're awfully quiet. Happy New Year. I'm using my Christmas pot holder. ((Robbi))

She posted recently on her Porto fb page that she was resigning and not planning to attend BM
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Bless
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Bless » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:58 pm

lucky420 wrote:
Ratty wrote:RobbiDobbs you're awfully quiet. Happy New Year. I'm using my Christmas pot holder. ((Robbi))

She posted recently on her Porto fb page that she was resigning and not planning to attend BM
:cry:
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

Ratty

Post by Ratty » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:06 am

Yes, I saw that too. Just remember...A woman is always allowed to change her mind. Here's a big hug for Robbi ((( RobbiDobbs)))

Molotov
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: ESD Camp "The 'Burbs" 3:07 and D

Post by Molotov » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm

The word is getting out to porto users everywhere. Saw this commercially produced sign in Florida last week...

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Fri May 20, 2016 9:54 am

Are we going to have Pink and Blue shit houses this year?
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.

Ratty

Post by Ratty » Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 am

I'm thinking of making my own 'travel johns'. Polymer in a sturdy plastic bag. Roll the top around a thick rubber band to form the seal against my you-know-what. Store the whole thing in a secure ziplock. I'm working it out as I go along. Trave Johnny has saved my bacon more than once.
They normally cost between $2 and $4 each. Kids model holds 20 oz. I always bought the adult one but hey. Am I gonna pee more than 20 oz?! If it works out this would be a great gift.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/p ... oCST3w_wcB

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Mon May 23, 2016 9:22 am

So I should throw a depends in the bottom of the Lug-a-LU.. Good idea.. My depends will hold 7 oz.
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”