Lost Red 1972 Schwinn Fastback, smaller wheel in front

A forum to describe your long lost playacycle.
Philip

Lost Red 1972 Schwinn Fastback, smaller wheel in front

Post by Philip » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:18 am

Bike has a three gear shifter in front of seat. Big curvy handle bars. Cable handle bar brakes. Lost black flashlight with bike. Last seen, someone was riding it along side a fuzzy orange art car. I think I talked to somebody on the car named emily. There was also somebody there dressed up in a fuzzy tiger suit? I was a little spaced out due to this nasty serpent spirit entity that was messing with my mind, my subconcious was getting mixed up with my concious self, like dreaming while being awake.

Many thanks to those in the fuzzy car who tried to help me out of the darkness, I appreciated the attempt to help even though I wasn't ready for it.

It was my friends bike so I feel bad about losing the bike. If I could at least get confirmation that the bike has found a good home i'm sure he would feel better about me losing it.

Chai Guy

Post by Chai Guy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:21 am

It was my friends bike so I feel bad about losing the bike. If I could at least get confirmation that the bike has found a good home i'm sure he would feel better about me losing it.
I think he might feel even better if you, oh I dunno, offered to replace the bike you lost.

Return to “2007 Bikes”