Silver 12 speed, deer horns attached to handlebar

A forum to describe your long lost playacycle.

Silver 12 speed, deer horns attached to handlebar

Postby cielsky » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 pm

This silver 19" bike had a sticker on it from Mercer Island Cycle, at the time it was lost looked really cool with a deer antler tied to the front of it.

The bike was connected with a Kangaroo pannier that had items I (thought) I needed the night it was taken w/o my permission. If I hadn't been so excited Sat night, I would have not been so lame to forget to lock it up. I was caught up in the moment and I didn't even think about it.

So, if you are done with the red Kryptonite lock, flashing lights, purple warm shirt, bicycle pump, patagonia fannypack - with a Compact Flash (512?) packed with a weeks worth of pics - my business card located in the fannypack is from Samaritan Health and I work there as a social worker. Some of the other addresses are people whom I met. You keep what you need - bottle of Advil - lip balm - what little cash and prayer trinkets, AA medalions, heck -even the bike if need be.

However, I would love to hear from someone who is looking to reunite some of this stuff with me, especially the compact flash card. Thanks for picking it up if it was left trashed on the Playa. Lesson learned. Take care of what I have, lest it become someone elses. It's all temporary anyway, but I hated to be a survivor of this and also to see all the trashed bikes on Sunday am.

Return to “2007 Bikes”