Lost - cloth patches with carabiner

If you were wearing it, and you lost it, here's where to ask if anyone found it.

Lost - cloth patches with carabiner

Postby chopper » 9 years ago

Hello Burners,

I lost something dear to me at the 2007 burn. I do not know when or where it became lost, but I do know it is no longer with me.

It consists of 3 or 4 cloth patches, each around 4 inches square, each with threading around the edges, and a single grommet, anchored to a single carabiner. The carabiner also had 1 or 2 pieces of brown leather strap attached to it. 2 of the patches are white (or dirty white) and one is green. The patches contain 2 types of symbols:

The white ones - contain symbols that look like a tree with sun rays around it. These were from my wedding. One patch has 2 of these symbols arranged like a circle, the other has 2 symbols reversed and looks more like an angel.

The green one - looks very similar to this image:

But the ink is white, and the design has two hammers and some circular saw blades imposed over the wings.

If you happened to pick up this "sacred bling", I would love to see it again. All expenses paid, and of course a gift for your trouble. Hoping for the best!

Thank You,
Chicago, IL USA

good luck...!

Postby iatMoop » 9 years ago

didn't see them around camp or elsewhere...
i'm sure the green one could be replaced, tho...

and maybe ask around at the chicago decomp if anyone saw yer patches...

: )

all the best!
can i make the world now...?
is it my turn yet...?
c'mon... you got to make the world last week...

Postby chopper » 9 years ago

..for the response Iat. Hopefully they show up.

I'm practicing non-attachment, but stuff I make myself is kinda rough sometimes. Any and all leads are still appreciated.,

Return to “2007 Clothes”