Lost Rollieflex Prego 70 35mm Film Camera in case

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.
Ken Wheels

Lost Rollieflex Prego 70 35mm Film Camera in case

Postby Ken Wheels » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:18 pm

The camera is a film camera I lost on Sunday at sunrise, it has Fuji Velvia 100 speed slide film (what are the chances of 2 of these?) I got a bit toasted and it fell out of my pocket on the trike.
kw

Ken Wheels

Postby Ken Wheels » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:10 am

Nobody has my prego 70 either, if you try to develop the film you will find it to be reversal slide film that can only be processed in a film lab with the correct chemicals. The slides will have shots of The Mermen playing on the Tsunami Stage.
Please find me
I'll make it up to you
wheels

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Lassen Forge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:29 pm

I hate it when people Monday morning quarterback shit like this... but it's a good reminder to get a media mecca tag for your camera. Even if you don't plan on doing any commercial shoots, it's one more chance of getting your camera back. ANd a strap/chain/something. Sorry. But yeah... Sucks. That's bad.

I hope someone doesn't try to process the velvia with str8 chems either. ouch.

I really really hope you get your camera back. It's why I don't take my old (pre-AI) Nikon workhorses to the playa - not that they're horrible expensive, but I'd never be able to replace them with all the lenses and crap I got with them, and know they'd work right. Some of that stuff is older than a lot of my burner buds are. Scary, that thought.

bb

Return to “2007 Gadgets (phones/cameras/etc.)”