Found -- Sony Cybershot

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.
eveo'lishious

Found -- Sony Cybershot

Postby eveo'lishious » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 pm

Found Sunday night, 9:00 Plaza, Star Lush Lounge. No case, just the camera. Describe some shots and you'll be reunited with the camera...

kathryn

is it mine perhaps?

Postby kathryn » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am

hello,

i lost a sony cyber shot; many day-time pictures of the art at BM, mainly sculptures. A few pre-burning man of my infant nieces and nephews.

crossing my fingers,
kathryn

eveo'lishious

Postby eveo'lishious » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:45 am

I will take a look for the baby pictures and get back with you tomorrow.
I hope it is yours. EVE O'

Bluebunnybee

sony cyber shot

Postby Bluebunnybee » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:29 pm

I lost a black sony cyber shot. it had lots of pictures of a octagon dome with two large illuminated, blue and red pilers out front. The octagone was made up 7 4foot by 8foot pannel paintings.

vinneysparks

I lost my SONY cyber shot camer

Postby vinneysparks » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 pm

the camera was a SONY CYSHOT DSC-T10 7.2 megapixels i think, 4GB memory card. it starts with a pic of PHoenix's face (xmen). then pics of the lake on the way into BRC, a black girl with a banana, three naked boys on an rv bed cuddling, lots with two boys with blue and black hair and bink and purple hair (not solid but in front and in back thats us the camera owners). THere are pics of a tall boy in a bridge with a girl balancing on him, videos of a few Aerial performances done in the dome, the last one should be of me on a blue and white hoop like a candy cane. the last pictures taken were of the sunrise at Opulan Temple on 2 o'clock. I lost teh camera off my bike between teh BIG dome at ten o clock and the Temple near a swing set possibly. PLEASE LET THIS BE IT! if you want to see pics of us go to myspace.com/bennmendoza and you can see our faces :) THanks!

Vinney
vinneypalazzolo@hotmail.com

jeremy

Postby jeremy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:24 pm

hey, still missing my camera. It's a silver sony cyberhot, lots of pictures of the kids. The most recent pictures will be of my daughter and neice at the slip and slide. Thanks for checking.

Bluebunnybee

Postby Bluebunnybee » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:15 am

I lost a new Black Cyber shot, I believe Thursday or Friday while ridding my bike out on the playa. Some of the many of the pictures on the camera are of my art project. The project was a costume dome i created made up of 7 4foot by 8foot paintings in steel frames hooked together into an octagon shape. There are two 12foot tall pilers in front of this dome, one is red and one is blue when illuminated at night. Also the fabric that coves the dome is painted that same as the pilers. I took many picture of this project at night so it should be pretty easy to identify the camera. Another picture that stands out is one of my two friends a blond girl with dreads and a girl with brown dreads standing in front a reflecting mirror sculpture.

aurum

lost my sony cybershot

Postby aurum » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:34 am

silver
5.1 mp/3x op zoom
was in a yellow waterproof box, but someone could have removed it

pictures and video of monday's dust storm. pictures of me in my gold tutu and my friend in her pink tutu with a black leotard. pictures and video at the deep end. picture or two of my guy friend naked under a pair of nylons.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

Sorry guys - I wasn't able to move the old lost/found posts over before the event. This topic is from a previous year. If you lost something at the 2008 event please post a new message in the Lost and Found section.

Return to “2007 Gadgets (phones/cameras/etc.)”