Lost New (Black) Sony Cyber Shot

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.
Bluebunnybee

Lost New (Black) Sony Cyber Shot

Post by Bluebunnybee » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:44 pm

I lost a new Black Cyber shot, I believe Thursday or Friday while ridding my bike out on the playa. Some of the many of the pictures on the camera are of my art project. The project was a costume dome i created made up of 7 4foot by 8foot paintings in steel frames hooked together into an octagon shape. There are two 12foot tall pilers in front of this dome, one is red and one is blue when illuminated at night. Also the fabric that coves the dome is painted that same as the pilers. I took many picture of this project at night so it should be pretty easy to identify the camera. Another picture that stands out is one of my two friends a blond girl with dreads and a girl with brown dreads standing in front a reflecting mirror sculpture.

If you have this camera please contact me by e-mail or phone.Phone may be better. The photos are more important then the camera. Thanks. Also for pictures of my project look to my web. grantbruckner.net in gallery 5

[email protected]

707 926 5020

Return to “2007 Gadgets (phones/cameras/etc.)”