LOST Canon Powershot SD400 in small black case

If it has a charger, maybe a little screen, fits on your pocket or turns on and off, this is probably the category you want to try to get it back.
deezydog

LOST Canon Powershot SD400 in small black case

Post by deezydog » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Hey I lost my digital camera: Canon Powershot SD400 Digital Elph 5.0 megapixel in a small black case on the 3rd night of the burn, Wed. August 29th. I'm pretty sure I lost it near the merry-go-round piece of art that had tons of neon lights on it. A fun piece of art, but must have caused things to fly from my pockets.

The small black camera case the is pretty tight fitting, with no straps, and a small magnetic clasp that holds it closed. There were about 2 days of photos on the camera - mostly me and my friends and art. I am a big white guy that was wearing a backpack, a fedora, and crazy tshirts most of the burn. love to all, lemme know if you have any insight...

retropsycho

re: Canon SD400 Powershot Digial Elph

Post by retropsycho » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:21 pm

Date: September 9, 2007 4:18:55 PM PDT
To: lostandfound@burningman.com
Subject: Found: Canon SD400 Powershot Digial Elph

Hello,

I found a Canon SD400 Powershot Digial Elph at Burningman. It was in a black case.

If anyone is looking for a camera matching this description, please give them my email address.

cheers,

Michael

Michael Paim
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Return to “2007 Gadgets (phones/cameras/etc.)”