DAVID, Who was camped at the BM Airport

Trying to reconnect with someone you met once? Think of it as "Missed Connections" for Burners.
Catbird

DAVID, Who was camped at the BM Airport

Post by Catbird » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Met each other watching Fire Dancers on Thursday night/Friday morning. Nice connection. I'd like to see if it can be furthered in the non-Playa world. Your first trip to Black Rock City...and you seemed skeptical, but open to exploring. Now living in the South Bay, previously had lived in San Francisco. You wear glasses, and are tall and slender ~ not to mention handsome, and smelled great! We discussed that you used to wear your hair long...etc...and held hands...

I was traveling in an art car (golf cart) named Sybil (the schizophrenic fruit), and you were on your bike. This is a long shot, but no harm in trying...If anyone reading this knows this lovely man, please forward the message along!

Thanks,
Catbird/Cat
cmblum@earthlink.net[b][/b]

Goddess Rebecca

Do not know your David but

Post by Goddess Rebecca » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:21 pm

Hi

I do not know your david but, I do live in the South Bay of California and I thought maybe you may be able help me. The guy I am seeking flew from the BM Airport on Wednesday for a small flight around the surrounding area. They must have some records of those people whom used the BM Airport. How do we contact them when they are technically not in existence anymore? There must be flight records someplace. I am seeking Santa Barbara Sam - he flew with another private pilot on Tuesday for a small flight.

Peace, love and understanding,

Goddess Rebecca
"You can not have a happy ending to an unhappy journey" Abraham Hicks

Goddess Rebecca

thank you thank you thank you

Post by Goddess Rebecca » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Thank you so very much for that information. I greatly appreciated it! But I unable to find a burningman airport tribe on tribe.net which I already belong to the main burning man tribe. Can you supply an url?

:lol:

Peace and light,

Goddess Rebecca

Goddess Rebecca

found an e-mail address for the airport

Post by Goddess Rebecca » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:10 am

don't know how I previously missed this but I found this one the website. I hope it helps you find David.

To post a message to all the list members, send email to aviators-list@burningman.com.

Peace and light,

Goddess Rebecca :wink:

Goddess Rebecca

I found Sam!

Post by Goddess Rebecca » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:39 pm

Thank you for all of your assistance! I found sam and we had a wonderful conversation yesterday. I was referred to the aviators list and pursued them with the bribe of cookies to post an e-mail seeking Sam. They did and I got 47 responses - one of which was from SAM! I found him - hip hip herrah!

I am so happy. I feel invincible! If I can find Sam which is like finding a needle in a hay stack what else can I achieve. I am going to have my own theme camp next year at BM. I am not going to run for President - because they probably wouldn't let me attend BM and all those secret service people would change BM.

I am going to finish remodeling my home, sell it and buy a house with a big enough and private back yard so I can shower and be naked!

I am so happy I am on cloud 9 billion! i found sam! Yeah!

Good luck all of you looking for your human and don't give up!

Much love and Gratitude!

Goddess Rebecca

:lol:

Return to “2007 Humans”