FOUND: Olympus Digi Cam

Things that you found On The Playa and are looking for their owners. Please be sure to check the Lost forums for a post about the item first.
bex
Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp of Doom!

FOUND: Olympus Digi Cam

Post by bex » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm

turned in to lost and found at playa info.

email lostfound(at)burningman(dot)com with details/ description and list of photos taken to claim.

nicholas immaculate

Post by nicholas immaculate » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:16 am

HELLO FROM LONDON
I LOST MY OLYMPUS 300 DIGITAL CAMERA [ WHEN I SAY LOST ,I MEAN GAVE TO SOMEONE TO TAKE A PIC OF ME AND THEN DANCED AWAY ! ].
IT HAS NICHOLAS IMMACULATE WRITTEN ON A LABEL ON THE BOTTOM AND PICS ON IT INCLUDE ME IN A BIG WHITE BUSSLE SKIRT AND WHITE COWBOY HAT POSING WITH A MAN IN A WHITE BALLGOWN AT 'MIND OVER MARTINI ' , ME BY THE 'WHALE ON THE PLAYA' ... AND SOME PICS IN SAN FRANCISCO .. PEOPLE IN THE PICS WOULD INCLUDE A SKINNY GIRL WITH FRIZZY GINGER HAIR AND A TALL BOY WITH BROWN HAIR AND ME , A SHAVED HEADED BOY WITH A BEARD AND TATTOOED ARMS. IT WOULD ME AMAZING TO GET IT BACK AS THERE WERE SO MANY INCREDIBLE MOMENTS OUT THER IN THE DESERT THAT I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN TO SEPARATE THEM OUT IN TO INDIVIDUAL MEMORIES.
EVERY ONE WHO ORGANIZES THIS EVENT/ COMMUNITY IS DOING AN AMAZING THING. THANK YOU .
YOURS IN HOPE
NICHOLAS IMMACULATE
nicholasimmaculate@yahoo.co.uk [/b][color=darkred][/color]

bex

No match

Post by bex » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:57 am

I'm sorry but that is not the camera that was turned in to lost and found.

emoss

Post by emoss » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:27 pm

My camera did not have any markings, and only non-descript pix of duststorms from the car are on it. It was in a blue backpack that had a red exclamation point! inside was a black leather fanny pack with sex toys in it.

bex

Post by bex » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:06 pm

I'm sorry but that does not match anything that was turned in.

MikeVDS
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Hmm

Post by MikeVDS » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:19 pm

We lost an olympus digital camera. it was left on top of the car as we drove away from Gigsville (3:30 and chance). I believe it was in the C-7xx series, 10x zoom and 3.x megapixel. There should be a lot of pictures of the Sandcrawler (big brown blocky vehicle from star wars) on it. Also I think a lot of us (guy in maroon cut off jeans, knickers and cowboy hat, and a guy with a pinkish long goat-tee. Some of our dome too (multicolored struts covered with a green parachute and hammocks.)

marychristmas

Post by marychristmas » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi, Was it an Olympus Stylus 770 SW with a bunch of pictures of a happy couple? Thanks,
Mary Christmas

Djrayray

Post by Djrayray » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:46 pm

Does it have a pic of a girl with pink hair djing & the same girl with a black short wig sitting on a stuffed lion & some group pics! Same girl but with long blonde pig tale braids?? Some of the sculptures around the oil rig? if so please contact me!! thanks
dj rayray

retropsycho

Wrong year folks

Post by retropsycho » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:32 am

Sorry, Bex posted the found Olympus camera on Sep 19, 2005. You are responding about cameras lost in 2006 and 2007.
MikeVDS wrote:We lost an olympus digital camera. it was left on top of the car as we drove away from Gigsville (3:30 and chance)...
marychristmas wrote:Hi, Was it an Olympus Stylus 770 SW with a bunch of pictures of a happy couple? Thanks,
Mary Christmas
Djrayray wrote:Does it have a pic of a girl with pink hair djing & the same girl with a black short wig sitting on a stuffed lion & some group pics! Same girl but with long blonde pig tale braids?? Some of the sculptures around the oil rig? if so please contact me!! thanks
dj rayray
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Return to “2007 Found on-playa”